You got you're soul for what. It was what you wanted right? Beneath You
In Season 7,theres denial,compassion, loss,pain, suffering, power,and True Love.We see all this from Spike & Buffy in this Season.Ever Since Spike came back in Sunnydale things were not the same.
When Buffy discovered that Spike is a vampire with a soul. She was still keeping her distance away from Spike. The moments of rape and lusty attractions to use each other haunts both Spike & Buffy in Season 7. After Buffy figured out the Big Bad The First, was tormenting Spike because has a soul, Buffy was helping him to fight it. She saw the monster within him and saw him fought it...
1. "You think we're dancing?"-Buffy "That's all we've ever done."-Spike (5x7 Fool For Love) ^^ They could never kill each other!
2. "How long was I gone?"-Buffy "Hundred forty-seven days yesterday. Uh ... hundred forty-eight today. 'Cept today doesn't count, does it?"-Spike (6x3 Afterlife) ^^ He counted the number of days she was gone
3. They made 불, 화재 (7x22 Chosen)
4. "What's wrong?"-Spike "I don't want to talk about it."-Buffy "Is there something I can do?"-Spike (5x7 Fool For Love) ^^ Spike is always there for Buffy
5. "You've got another demon fighter now."-Spike "That's...
This is a 팬 fiction about what happened after the fade out in Chosen. Please note that while it may seem a little short, a lot of it is simply looking at each other, which is 더 많이 effective and romantic on-screen than in words. Anyways, I hope 당신 like it!
Buffy walked slowly down the stairs. When she reached the bottom of the flight, she turned to look at him. He had been sitting, the amulet dangling out in front of him. He had been examining it with careful eyes. At the sound of her footsteps he stood up. They stared at each other for a moment, then he spoke.
Just Let me Go.. I Can't ..I'm In Love With You.. No You Don't .. You Think I Tried Not Too... Buffy & Spike "Dead Things"
So, We all know how Buffy & Spike's relationship was the most strangest,funniest,wanted couple on Buffy The Vampire Slayer. When I was finished watching the Overview Of Season 6 . Joss Whedon & James Marsters were discussing how Spike was in 사랑 with Buffy.
Joss Whedon said that Spike had always been in 사랑 with Buffy. James Marsters however said that Spike was that bad boy who always wants what he gets, also James was saying that he feels his character has that darkness that he shows to Buffy. Also Joss said that Buffy wants feel from the dark shadows. He also said that Buffy felt...