유쾌한 서니 Chad and Sonny in Falling for the Falls 2 - Whats going to Happen

lovingsam posted on Jun 15, 2010 at 05:47PM
Ok so this is what Wikipedia says will happen in Faliing in the Falls 2 and I have a pretty good guess of what the commerical means. Wikipedia: Sonny and Chad try to keep their relationship a secret from their fellow "So Random!" and "Mackenzie Falls" cast members. When the studio decides to end the feud between the two shows, Chad is set up on a date with Tawni and "Chawni" quickly becomes the new Hollywood "it" couple which irritates Sonny. She then shows up at a "Mackenzie Falls" party with her own date.
What I think will happen is that Chad and Sonny will go on their date thats when you see them at the fancy resturant then they are back in the limo when the So Randoms are there. Then Chawni has a date gets Sonny jealous then goes she goes to the Mackenzie Falls party with someone else. Then they make-up or Chad apologizes or something and they go on another date when you see them witth some sign in the backround that says: Chad is a fool for Sonny. Which is really romantic when you think about it since Chad yells at anyone who makes fun of him. So I think the couple will be perfect.
Tell me what you think,
Lovingsam

유쾌한 서니 No replies