Sonic 팬 Characters Dimension 10: Unified 스플릿, 분할

mephiles97 posted on Jun 04, 2014 at 09:10PM
Before I start with information on the actual roleplay, I'm going to provide a list of rules.

RULES: Roleplaying Rules

~Please lay off of the swearing if possible. (This includes religious swearing. This offends some people whether it offends you or not)
~Morals. While holding hands and maybe the word "hot" is alright, I don't want to see references to someone's rear end or anything sexual.
~Please no demonic roleplaying, including both demons and angels. (Some people are against these types of characters. Including myself)
~This may make some people angry but I would rather not see homosexual characters/references to homosexual exchanges.

RULES: World-building Rules

~While a tiny bit of violence is okay in some worlds, I don't want to see anything so graphic that involves a character having to walk knee-high in bodies and/or other gory details.
~Morals again. Nothing involving perverted things and/or sexual things.
~While fire is okay in a world and caves are okay in worlds, I don't want to see a deliberate recreation of the Underworld. For that same reason, I don't want to see someone trying to recreate something else that can be related to religions (I don't want a full scale religious-war to break out)
~If you're not sure if something is okay under the rules, ask me before you go ahead and make it.

Now, we'll move onto the sign-up sheet for this.

Note: * will be placed in front of optional things that you can feel out if you wish. The optional things are used simply to personalize gadgets and so on to your character's/characters' likings. If you don't fill them out, you will be provided with basic gadgets instead of personalized stuff.

Name:
Species:
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility):
Powers:
Attire (Clothing):
Appearance (Fur color, hair color, style of hair, etc.):
*Favorite color:
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?):
*Favorite kind of music:

*Other kind of favorites: (Here you can list anything in general. Like, if your character normally prefers a device they can wear like a wristband than one like a necklace, mention something like that)

Now, ONTO THE ACTUAL ROLEPLAY INFORMATION.

Dimension 10, otherwise known as the Dimensional Unity. They say that it's an extremely rare place and a hard place to get to; however, it's far from impossible to get there. They say that the place is home to very artistic, curious, and odd robotic crystal-like beings known as the Dimensional Genesis, or DimiGen for short; these creatures are rumored to be strong enough to warp whole dimensions and planets within their own dimension to create something entirely new. They own a very large city-like dimension that lies in the very center of the Dimensional Unity, which is where they all live and operate the dimensions that have grown inside Dimension 10. They are a very organized species and keep almost everything organized and under rules; however, they also shape just about everything in Dimension 10 based on what their people all want.

At first, Dimension 10 was just a small, single dimension that held nothing but the city where the DimiGen lived quietly for years. However, a certain event caused quite the strange event to happen, which completely changed the nature of Dimension 10...

Enter the Dimensional Split. What used to be a very large dimension split and shredded into pieces until only the large capital city was left in the middle of the shredded fabric of space and time. At first the citizens of Dimension 10 were terrified at what had happened and didn't know what to do as they feared their home was going to fall and collapse in on itself. However, it did quite the opposite; the original capital city simply extended its reach and held onto the shreds and pieces, making Dimension 10 into a whole new place that was actually composed of many, many dimensions and planets; this was when the world was named the Dimensional Unity.

Dimension 10 has since orbited around many, many planets and dimensions in a rather hidden portal. Many people long to visit the dimension with the idea that they would be able to shape their own piece of the Unity by selecting one of the blank dimensions and/or planets that was created by the original split. To be honest, a lot of the DimiGen even long for others to visit their world and shape what used to be a very large and expansive world; they long to view the most creative minds that the various worlds have to offer.

For once in a very long time, Dimension 10 has revealed itself.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Dimension 10 to you. Remember: Your imagination is the only limit here.

Let it begin.

Sonic 팬 Characters 347 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...