Sonic 팬 Characters Mobius Adventures

FrizTHedgehog posted on Jun 17, 2013 at 08:15PM
Mobius, A world full of interesting tales, interesting people, interesting places, and the things that happens to them. Sometimes things don't work out for the best, sometimes they do. The story that awaits you may take unexpected turns, Brace yourself the Adventure starts here.

So this is the story so far:
Your FC(s) get a message from woman with tattered clothes and a few burn scars on her arms on face, It's a note that looks sloppily written like the person was in a rush to write:
"The town east to Mobotropolis
I'm going to die here."
After you're done, The woman hands you some sort of Hand-Held Teleporter,
You use it and you arrive at the town talked about in the note, The itself just doesn't look right at all, It's the middle of the day but the town is pitch black and there are strange rips in reality, You can see a sign that says "Midnight Central" but if you looked closely where the "Midn" is, It's written on there and under the written letters the sign actually says "Bright Central". A side effect of using the teleporter is you feel terribly sick, You stumble around for a few minutes until you feel like passing out. As you pass out, you see someone off in the distance collecting the other people who used the device.

Fill out this thing:
Name:
Intelligence: (On a scale of 1-10, 5 is average)
Powers:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Gadgets: (Automatically have the Teleporter)
Appearance: (You can skip this if you have a picture of your FC)
last edited on Jun 17, 2013 at 08:20PM

Sonic 팬 Characters 188 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 188

over a year ago FrizTHedgehog said…
NEW CHARACTER!!!! (Based off a song, Kinda)

Name: Sentry
Species: Lion
Intelligence: 7
Powers: None
Abilities: Stealth
Weapons: Switchblade, Silenced Pistol
Gadgets: Invisibility Cloak
Appearance: Dark Grey hoodie, A mask with green markings, Dark Jeans, Black gloves, No shoes
over a year ago Tooootie said…
(Eh what the hay I'll use Ada for this. She isn't completely developed yet though)
Name: Ada
Species: Weasel
Intelligence: 7
Powers:
*Can teleport miles away- can bring other people ( distance reduced with other people can only teleport to a place if she has been there before)
*Can shape matter into other types of matter (nothing complicated- can not create more matter to aid in a shaping - cannot change bare matter qualities) IE: Plank of wood into basebball bat
*Can move matter freely with mind (Telekinesis I guess?)

Abilities: See above
Weapons: Has a staff with interesting decal on it. (Didn't design it yet)
Gadgets: Telerporter
Appearance: link
Tooootie commented…
Not sure if this counts as an ability but she's bilingual with English and German over a year ago
Tooootie commented…
Oh I forgot the basic abilities...she can also shoot energy balls and can generate magic shields but it's rare she uses them as they're basic and weak. over a year ago
(Cool character)
So you wake up in a pretty much empty room, you feel kinda better but you're head still hurts a little. The room is filled with people, some awake, some not, nobody is tied up or anything, except one person in the middle of the room. (Sentry)
(Thanks) Ada: ...Wo?...*She's awake but isn't turning her head at all to look around*...*Gets up and starts to walk around but her head is still tilted down and she's not -looking- at anything*
Sentry: You! Girl! Untie me!
Ada:...? Who are you?...Where are you?
Sentry: I'm Sentry and I'm in the center of the room!
Ada: Why are you tied up? *She starts to wander towards the center of the room- tripping a little bit on the way there*
Sentry: Well, A-
???: Don't untie her, She's a cold-blooded killer!
Ada:...*Ears perk up a bit*...and who are you..?
Cyrus: I am Cyrus, and I lived here before Bright Central became this terrible place. All I want is all the people in this town to escape, Well, at least the people who are still alive.
Ada: Escape?..I could...probably help with that.
Cyrus: I doubt it, This place is way too dangerous I don't even think there is a way out
Ada:...I see...Well...now what...?
Cyrus: Well, We could try and run the Evil Duo out of Bright Central and restore the peace.
Ada:..Who's that?
Cyrus: *going around, waking up everyone* No one here is really sure, That's why my sister went around giving you people the teleporters. So I could find out if anyone on the outside knew about them, Seems not.
Ada: I see...how unfortunate.
Cyrus: And Sentry, Is a paid assassin hired to kill me.
Sentry: It's called a Hitman, You idiot.
Ada:...Oh. I see. *Seems to be lost in thought*
Friz: *wakes up, coughing* I know *cough* who they are! *cough, cough, cough*
Ada:..Well who are they?
Friz: Well, One is called Tyrant, He's a clone of mine who went crazy, and the other is Scorn, "The Bringer of Imbalance" A being made entirely out of static.
Ada:...Bringer of imbalance..?...heh...and...do they have any...weaknesses?
Friz: Not that I know of, But......
Ada:...Well...you said one of them is your clone...?...Shouldn't he share...your weaknesses?
Friz: Well, Yeah, But he was a failed clone
Ada:...Oh...*Starts mumbling to herself*
Friz: Hand me your teleporter
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Not quite back yet, but will possibly join once back online.
FrizTHedgehog commented…
Alright over a year ago
Ada:...Are you sure you want it?...It is...rather bad at it's job.
Friz: *toys around with the teleporter* I'm trying to convert it into a bomb
(brb)
Ada:...Lovely.
Um... I was gonna use Rin but the dizziness probably wouldn't effect her seeing how she teleports and isn't made of organic parts... iiiiiiiis there some way to work around that or should I use a different character?
Ava teleports too, but she can't teleport to places that she's never been to before (hence why she used the machine) but I don't think the dizziness is to important? At least based of what I've seen so far.
Tooootie commented…
So I mean I don't see anything wrong with Rin teleporting there on her own. over a year ago
The same is for Rin. The thing I was getting at was that since teleporting doesn't affect her normally, it wouldn't with something else.

As for the importance of the dizziness I wouldn't know because I haven't joined in yet.
Well from what I've seen so far it hasn't been addressed at all. I personally don't think it matters to much. I mean it honestly probably wared off by now for Ava and as I said it wasn't addressed at all.
Okidoke. Shall Add Rin in then
Name: Rin Elder Identity
Species: Elder Identity
Age: Going with After-effect Rin... so... she kind of acts 15 through 30... she looks... teens or twenties
Intelligence: (On a scale of 1-10, 5 is average) Aside from being sort of ADHD, I'd say about 8-9
Powers: Morphing (Changing shape), other abilities with her nanites, Chaos Energy
Abilities: ... Um... as in skills?
Weapons: Rin can change her body into various weapons
Gadgets: (Automatically have the Teleporter) Rin does carry various items such as a chaos emerald, various syringes, and a special suit in case she needs it, but they aren't on her body, she teleports them to her.
Appearance: *See below*
 Name: Rin Elder Identity Gender: Female Species: Elder Identity Age: Going with After-effect Rin..
Rin: *teleports into the room* *Sees the people* ... Yo. *peace sign* *sees Friz* Hey! I know you! ^^
Ada:...Who..?
Rin: Friz. *points rapidly at Friz* I'm Rin. Who are the rest of y'all?
Ada:..No...who are...you? *looking down at the ground*
Rin: I'm Rin... just said that. You seem upset. *looks around* Theeeeeeen again I can't blame you.
Ada: No...I'm not actually. *Still looking down at the ground* My name is Ava.
Rin: Cool name. So what's interesting about the ground?
Ada: Nothing...I have no reason to look elsewhere. *Looks up at Rins general direction and smiles a bit* I'm blind...*She has no pupils*
Rin: Oh. Sorry to hear that. ... Want a hug?
Ada: Oh...no it's fine...I've been blind...for about...a year now...You get used to it....I really don't mind it....I even consider it a challenge...
Rin: Huh, yeah I get that. Increases the other senses and all. (Must... resist... Toph... joke)