축구 Maradona 또는 Pele?

Priscilita22 posted on Sep 07, 2007 at 09:35PM
Although I'm from Argentina and I have many Brazilian friends, it's not a secret that there is a kind of ongoing battle when it comes to soccer between the two countries...

On of the main arguments is about who the best player ever is...Maradona or Pele?

In my opinion they are both great soccer legends.. but I think Maradona is the more natural talent (I can't say I'm not biased but by watching videos I think he had more natural skill)

Here is the pick in the Maradona spot..so make your choice :)
link

what do you think?

축구 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Argentinita said…
I think maradona had more skill.. pele was a great player as well, but maradona had more of what we would call "gambeta", he did some awesome stuff!
over a year ago Ajox said…
Definitely Pelé. Maradona was the better dribbler, but Pelé was much better at shooting, header, reading the game, and was more creative, more of a team-player... I even think Cruyff was better than Maradona. (I you think: 'Who's Cruyff?' you should be very ashamed of yourself)
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
pele, he scored a goal that took nearly 30 years to beat, when he was 17, and even the next great goal (which, i admit was maradona's) might not have been better, and he scored another one thousand two hundred and somethingy-something goals.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
how would anyone ask who's cyruff, he's a legend and the third best player ever
over a year ago Ajox said…
Cyruff? Cruyff. And I think he's better than Maradona.
By the way, consider that Maradona was unstoppable at one World Cup ('86), but Pelé was at two ('58 & '70).
over a year ago nlope5 said…
Maradona won a world cup by himself. Pele in 58 had garrincha, didi, vava among other great players and in 70 had the best national team ever to play in a wc backing him up - jairzinho, tostão, rivelino... Maradona had more influence in his single wc win than pele in both!
over a year ago meme6 said…
after reading a book about Pele and knowing about him and about his accomplishments much more better, i really changed my mind ,I think Pele is better :D
over a year ago Giovanni_wasto said…
Of the two, Maradona is more talented. And also he was playing in the '80s, the period in which football turned from an absolute joke into a properly competitive sport. Let's face it, Pele was shit, but just quite good in relation to everyone around him.