Silver the Hedgehog Do 당신 hate it when people tease Silver?

Silvaze_4_life posted on Jan 04, 2011 at 08:05PM
Man im getting so sick of hearing people abusing Silver by saying he is gay, He is noy GAY for christ sakes and i also hate when they abusing him about how he looks like and everythink...im sick of people abusing Silver so if your an abuser of Silver can you kindly get a life and STOP TEASING HIM!!! >:(

Silver the Hedgehog 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago catgirl140 said…
angry
I don't know who they are but I'm pissed off. >:(

This is my face.
Drawn by me. Do not steal or recolor!

I don't know who they are but I'm pissed off. >:( This is my face. Drawn 의해 me. Do not steal 또는 r
over a year ago blazethekitty94 said…
OF COURSE I DO!! HESITANCE MY FAVE MALE CHARACTER! THEYVE GOT HIS PERSONA AAALLLL WRONG!! Silver is NO nerd.
over a year ago awsome_chick said…
angry
YA SILVER NEEDS TO BE TREATED NICLY ITS SOOO GAY!!!!!

LIKE THIS PIC XD
 YA SILVER NEEDS TO BE TREATED NICLY ITS SOOO GAY!!!!! LIKE THIS PIC XD
over a year ago Evolia-Wulf said…
"Silver's the near best character I've seen so far. His existence has an actually purpose that's way stronger than Sonic's and Shadow's combined. they basically have nothing to do than save people. -yawn-
SILVER, now, has to fix timelines, travel through demensions, defeat evil monsters to prevent another one rising up, back talks, punches people's faces to attempt a safer future, rides cars, AND maybe save more people on the side."
"He's most certainly NOT Gay, he's pretty useful, AND of course he's kawaii. So win."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago silverstruelove said…
angry
I love him dont you think i would hate it . DEATH TO SILVER HATERS AND THOSE WHO TEASE SILVER
over a year ago duskTheWolf said…
you hate silver you die in pit of fire you like him you dont die
over a year ago DoremiSanyouluv said…
mischievous
anyone who hates silver shall have the, why don't you like silver?,curse
over a year ago GlitchTheH said…
angry
I AM TOTALLY WITH YA, BROTHA! I AM A HUGE SILVER FANBOY, AND I'M SURE THAT WE'RE ALL SICK AND TIRED OF MAKING SILVER LOOK ANNOYING OR GAY! DEATH TO SILVER HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago jolteon said…
angry
IM IN LUV WITH HIM! NO ONE TAKES MY SILVER! I WILL PUT A CURSE ON THE PEOPLE WHO MADE FUN OF HIM! I WILL TELL SILVER! WHOEVER MADE FUN OF SILVER THEY ARE GAY.
over a year ago shadowfangirl36 said…
yeah i cant stand it when people tease him his awsome
over a year ago Simonbob11 said…
EXACTLY! Silver is THE most awesome character in the series. It explains why in my post.