ShadowWorld RP The Institute

TeamPeeta649 posted on Feb 10, 2011 at 02:47AM
This is the Institute in Brooklyn. It is an old gothic cathedral that is run by the Lightwoods. The Lightwoods live in the Institute full time but others can live there if they are approved to by the Lightwoods. Only Shadowhunters can open the doors.
last edited on Feb 11, 2011 at 11:09PM

ShadowWorld RP 3131 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 3131

over a year ago Xarptic_Sojack said…
"Good to know," he added then sucked on his neck.
over a year ago teamsalvatore98 said…
Elain smiled slightly and turned to him, kissing him softly.

Vik reached down and stroked the man's (so tempted to say pee pee right here xp) member.
Fallax moaned. He grabbed hold of Vik's sides, keeping his grip and his mate in place.
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
"Hate to break it to you, but you've got bed head."
"I'm your girlfriend and the mother of your child. You're supposed to love me in all my forms, even the just-woke-up form."

Vik grunted, his short, totally guy-like, nails dogging into Fallax's neck slightly
The demon moaned again, bucking in the man's hand, his jaw quivering from pleasure. "You still know just when to take hold," he purred, nuzzling his neck with a smirk.
Bennitt sighed dramatically. "Do I have to?" He pulled her over him and kissed her. "Just kidding. I love you no matter what."
Elain kissed him lightly

Vik pumped faster, concentrating solely on fallax.
Bennitt rubbed her back.
Fallax moaned again and pulled himself free. He sucked and nipped at his neck ferociously and positioned himself against the other's entrance.
(so I was think ing her water should break now ? Thoughts ? ^.^ also if it's gonna happen now we need to make it fast cause i'm leaving. Its 2 30 where I am and the place i'm going to closes at 4 30 so do you wanda wait?)

elain smiled and leaned her head on his chest
(Yea we can wait if you want)

Bennitt kissed her head.
(You skipped me *whimper*)
( I didnt see youre post sorry and it turns out I have wifi so you dont have to wait)

Vik moaned loudly.

Elain smiled and stretched. As she did so, a wet spot started forming on her clothes.

"oh. My. holy. Shit"
(Lol yay haha)

He pushed himself inside, grabbing onto the man's pecs. He would occasionally hit at them playfully, as though testing his endurance. "How often do I tell you I love you?" he asked softly as he drove into the man's backside.
"Did....did your water just break?"
"Not often enough." The shadowhunter moaned again
"ohmygodohmygodohmygod! What do we do?! Bennitt.....!"
Fallax kissed his neck softly. "Well, I love you. I really do," he purred. "I don't want to lose you, ya know?"
"Stay calm, stay calm!" Bennitt got up. "We've got to get my mother in here."
Vik nodded. "i understand the feeling."

Elain squeaked. "Easier said than done, Bennitt!"
He kissed at his jaw. "If only you could give me a son," he said without thinking. Over their time together, he had only brought up the point of children twice before.
(pregnant man ! Blargh!)

Vik shrugged. "You could always adopt one."
(Lol)
"I can't just adopt one," he said lowly, continuing his humping. He kissed his jawline softly again. "It's alright..."
"right. I forgot about the whole demon thing"
He chuckled softly. "How could you forget with this form?" he teased. "Do...you think we should tell someone...? About us...?" All the while, throughout the questions and conversation, he hadn't once stopped his actions.
"Well... some body already knows."
"Elisabeth doesn't count..." He hummed a little. Fallax pressed him down with his left hand while his right lifted his head up to lock their lips passionately.
"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." Bennitt ran from the room to find his mother.
"i guess she already b knew."

"Where do you think I'm gonna go?!"
"I meant someone higher up," he placed a soft kiss on his lips before continuing, "like, someone," kiss, "more in charge..."
"Like.... Mr. Lightwood?
"Yes," he said with a smirk. "That'd be good."
Bennitt ran to the library and found his parents there. "Mom! Elain is in labor!" He waited for his parents to go out first then hurried after them.

Mrs. Lightwood went into the room while Mr. Lightwood waited outside the door.
"I'm not quite sure that's the best idea."

Elain sighed. "good. You're here." Her words sounded impatient, but her tone sounded worried, scared even, and when she spoke, her voice shook.
His smile faded. "Why not...?" He moaned as pleasure swept him over. "We've been together for a little over 5 months now. People should know that something's up by now." He seemed almost hurt by he dejection, though he knew why.
"Welll, I mean you are a demon."
Bennitt sat beside her and held her hand. "You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be all right."

"You're doing well, Elain."
"Isn't a doctor supposed to tell me to ' push' or something?" She chuckled nervously.
Fallax sighed. "I know, but...that didn't matter to you..."
"That's because I'm a very very open-minded m perSon. I guess we could give it a chance,, but if he t tries to kill you, it's your fault, not mine."
"Alright..." He cringed a little, moaning as well.
"Well, I'm standing in as your doctor, so push."
Vik grunted once.

Elain squeezed her eyes shut and pushed.
Bennitt held her hand.

"Good, keep going."
Elain grunted and squeezed his hand. she pushed again, her eyes still squeezed shut

(alright i'm leaving soon won't be able to post until later tonight. I'll let you know when I leave)
Fallax bit onto his neck and sped up.
(All right. Do you wanna skip to after its over)
cool
(Yeah sure )

Elain sighed and relaxed her body.

Vikmoaned loudly

Elizabeth popped her head through the door to Bennitt's room. "How'd everything go?"
Mrs. Lightwood came back from the bathroom with the baby wrapped in a towel. "Perfect. You have a healthy, beautiful baby ((didn't we agree on a boy?))." She took ((him/her)) over to Elain and put ((him/her)) in ((his/her)) mother's arms."

"((He's/She's)) beautiful, Elain." Bennitt wrapped his arms around her.