쉐도우 더 헷지혹 Obsessors... STFU and GTFO.

segafan posted on Sep 10, 2011 at 06:13PM
Title says all. Fangirls need to stop this shit. It's fucking annoying and pisses me off. Don't post you and Shadow going sexual things on this club. There's a club for that, idiots. Shadow For Fangirls.

Shadow as in Shadow The Hedgehog.
For as in For obsessed fangirls.
Fangirls as in 70% of the users on this club.

So yeah. o3o I dunno what else to say... xD

쉐도우 더 헷지혹 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NearRyuzaki said…
correction its about 90% percent of the commenting users XD
over a year ago segafan said…
More like 99.
over a year ago NearRyuzaki said…
thanks, I thought it was too low myself
over a year ago beepboop said…
angry
Your sooo right! Im not gonna leave the Shadow club though just because of some fhuckin perverted zophiles! I can put up with it but it is so gross!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago K1tt13z said…
meh
Thank you!!! obsessed fangirls piss me off! i like shadow and i think hes awsome but those fangirls are just unneccesary -__-
over a year ago maddysage said…
blush
yea! its offendeing!!
over a year ago ticklemeblue said…
angry
Exactly. Put easy, either go to another club or the other non-obsessors will go for them.
over a year ago iheartechdinas said…
tongue
i hate obsessed fangirls... yeah im a fangirl BUT NOT AN OBSESSED ONE!!!grrrrrrr....
over a year ago kitmolly123 said…
You don't know how true that is...I mean,it's okay to be a fangirl,but an obsessed one that actually wants to marry the character?! That is too far..
over a year ago segafan said…
@Kitmolly: Exactly. Agreed 100%.
over a year ago Evolia-Wulf said…
angry
"Look, sex appeal, maybe. being an artist, you need a touch of sex appeal to gain an attraction to the art.
"But the sexual shit does need to stop. Shadow is not a fuckin' play thing for girls to shoot of their hormones. He's a respected character in the series and this shit with him being a toy is starting to get under my skin.
"I'm against the sex shit, but not sex appeal. ((Like dressing him in certain outfits or making him strike a sexy, RESPECTIVE pose))
"I mean, honestly? The real character wouldn't approve or even do most of this shit. it's downright wrong, disrepectful, and distasteful."
over a year ago Soniclover1998 said…
sad
Shadow is soooo sexy anyone who hates me needs to gtfo, not me and the other fangirls.
^Now why do we have to gtfo? Obviously you can't read,because the title says "Obsessors......STFU & GTFO" or something like that.

Now I really don't know what you people see in that hedgehog. I mean,really. Your calling a animal sexy. Do you know how dumb you sound.

It's pretty normal for fangirls to say things like that,but for a hedgehog?!
over a year ago PhoenixRoyale said…
@Soniclover1998 & Feline: Not to mention that Shadow is the most overrated character in the series. :/ I'm not against people liking him, though, but the fangirls are ruining him for me. >__>
^Indeed,Shadow is overrated,I don't like him that much as I used to. I'm more of a Tails fan now. XD

Anyways,well,I guess that's it....
over a year ago Soniclover1998 said…
crying
;_; You know Shadow has feelings. Am I the only one that understands him?
No duh,everyone has feelings. I'm pretty sure you don't understand him due to him being a fictional character.

Besides,how could you "understand" him if you can't even talk to him?
over a year ago genesisbenesis said…
blush
LOL, my sister is a fangirl (obsessed) but luckily she is only 7 and don't go on this site. I'm actually a Bean,Shadow,Sonic,Silver,Fang, and Bark fangirl but kinda obsessed with Bean o_o (not like marry like have him as a friend)