세베루스 스네이프 인용구 Game

JAlanaE posted on Mar 16, 2010 at 10:32PM
Rules:
- The first person writes a sentence someone could say to Snape (you may also add a certain character who shall say it if you like)
- The next one writes Snape's answer, but you may only use a quote from one of the books or movies for that
- Then the second person invents a new sentence that shall be said to Snape and so on
 Rules: - The first person writes a sentence someone could say to Snape (you may also add a certain

세베루스 스네이프 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JAlanaE said…
So here's the first one:

Professor Trelawney: "Aaaaah, Professor Snape... I've been looking for you... I thought I ought to warn you... Dark shadows are approaching and you should be very careful about cold dungeons for the next week because of Venus!"
over a year ago lilith84 said…
Snape: "I am sure you must feel -- ah -- frustrated by the fact that you can do nothing useful"
last edited over a year ago
Draco Malfoy: Siiiir? Would you like a "Potter stinks" badge?
over a year ago nene72 said…
Snape: "Ah, yes," He said softly, "Harry Potter - our new celebrity"
mischievous
Fred: "Professor! I've got a present for you!"
over a year ago nene72 said…
Sybil Trelawney: "Oh, thank you! Thank you!"
over a year ago PotionsMistress said…
Fred: "Professor! I've got a present for you!"

Severus: "So! Is this another treasured gift from Mr Weasley? Or is it - something else? A letter, perhaps, written in invisible ink? Or - instructions to get into Hogsmeade without passing the Dementors? Let me see, let me see..."

Sybil Trelawney: "Oh, thank you! Thank you!"

Severus: "KEEP QUIET, YOU STUPID GIRL!"
big smile
@PotionsMistress: Awesome! :D

Albus Dumbledore: "Ah, Severus, don't you want to join me for a walk around the lake?"
Severus: "Has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do it anymore?"

@JAlanaE: thanks for this game, I do love such stuff;)
smile
@PotionsMistress: Glad you like it! The Severus quotes you pick are great :).

Pansy Parkinson: "Sir, you've dropped something!"
"It is unimportant" said Snape coldly.

Argus Filch: "Professor Snape! I've just seen Potter nick some Veritaserum from your private store!"
Severus: "Personally I try to treat him like any other student. And any other student would be suspended - at the very least..."

Minerva McGonagall: "Severus, I've been told that some of your fifth-years are bullying the new Gryffindor girls. They are afraid of leaving their common room!"
"Certainly." said Snape. "But what help do you require? (...) I am afraid there is no hope, none at all"

Dolores Umbridge: "You really should paint these walls pink. I'm sure it would cheer you up."
"I shall be interested to see how Dumbledore takes this."

Lavender Brown: "Aaaaah! Heeeelp! There's a monster round the corner!"
"Don't move(...)" said Snape lazily, clearly enjoying the sight(...) "I'll get rid of it."

Madame Rosmerta: "Oh, Severus... would you like some mulled wine? Or... shall we just... go upstairs?"
over a year ago frostydragon said…
To Dumbledor, Severus says: Would you like me to do it now or would you like a few moments to compose an epitaph.