세베루스 스네이프 유튜브 artists that have Snape-centric work....

karenmiller1972 posted on May 26, 2012 at 12:27AM
Who's your favorite (or favorites) that when you watch their videos they really move you, or engage you, or just make you immediately re-watch it again again?

I know they have a video section on here, but, I tend to play with my phone while I'm away from home and it won't play the videos from this site, I have to go and find them on youtube myself.

So, I'm tooking for artists that really pay tribute to our favorite professor.

세베루스 스네이프 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago karenmiller1972 said…
One that I've been watching and rewatching lately that does mostly Severus videos is 'tangerineextreme'. Hers are mostly SSHG for the most part, but all of hers are beautiful to watch.
over a year ago forsnape said…
to your grave i spoke
link

It's epic. I keep watching it over and over.
last edited over a year ago
Ooohhh, thank you! I love the recommends!
over a year ago snapeinmymind said…
I can not find them, cause they have delated so many of then my country they are forbiden.
Oh my! I sometimes have that problem in reverse as sometimes I find videos that are not available on mobile so I can't watch them, or they've been banned here due to copyright laws. :(

big smile
I love this video! I just saw it today. Its not Severus Snape centric, but it is HP related. And makes me have warm, fuzzy, joyous feelings for Hufflepuffs!
And the same people made this one! Geez, I hope they make the whole set! These both really brightened up my day!

Slytherin Pride!