Rory and Jess What Are The Chances?

unfair_love posted on Jul 07, 2008 at 12:41AM
What are the chances of Milo and Alexis being captured and being forsed to do a mini series?
I think slim to none... unless any of you want to confess? ;)

Rory and Jess 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago georgiapeach91 said…
Unfortunetly, I don't think they would do a mini series. Milo is already on Heroes and it would be hard to film a mini series while he is involved with that. After the finale there was a rumor from Amy, the creator of GG, about doing a movie. I think that would be our best hope for a Rory and Jess reunion, but that is looking like it probably won't happen either. :(
over a year ago unfair_love said…
Ya... I think that she will have stupid Logan ( I Hate Him!!!) and Rory get maried in the movie... so either way... (if they don't come out with a movie we will be disapointed... or if they do then they most likely won't set Jess and Rory up we will STILL be disapointed GTG
over a year ago Gilmore_Lover said…
I think that they would put jess back in she may bump into him in Iowa while she is doing her journalism stuff and they would be together. She wasn't ready to get married that's why she turned logan down. And She must have had feeling for jess since she kissed him in season 6 for a while but then decided that she still loved logan but who's to say she didn't still have feelings for jess.