르네즈미 칼리 컬렌 Jacob and Nessie's Kids....?

aituen1 posted on Jan 16, 2009 at 01:56AM
So my whole theory is that Renesmee will be able to have kids. In the book Bella describes that the reason that she and Edward could have kids was b/c her body chagnes month to month whereas a female vampire doesn't change. Vampire men are pretty much the same as human men b/c men don't change month to month anyways and can have kids basically until they die. so we know that Renesmee has a heart beat so that attributes to her human qualities and she also grows...but she can also only survive on blood but she eats as well, but vampires don't have any sort of bodily functions but they never mentioned her having to bathe or go to the bathroom like humans do. Her skin is strong like humans and she has more strength than a normal human and Carlisle and them know how to care for the baby so they could safely deliver it. But okay let's say Nessie grows and goes thorough puberty like human girls, the problem is she's full grown in only 7 years so will her "change" stop once she's full grown, or will she even go through it to begin with? Or will she just be able to have kids and not have to go through the monthly thing? I mean they say that the point of imprinting is so that they can further the species and breed bigger better werewolves. So she has to be able to have kids or else why would he imprint? Slash...this brings me to Leah that's a little off topic but with Leah I don't think she's a dead end I think that once she imprints her whole not have a cycle will continue b/c think about it...having one isn't conducive to being a werewolf and all, once she imprints it will return so that she can have kids. If anything i think that she's a sign of a mutation for the better like w/ Jacob and Sam. they're so huge and bigger than everyone else but usu. that happens when genes diversify to make a better offspring that's better than its ancestors. For Jacob and Renesmee they have the potential to make a super new breed (1/4 human+ 1/4 vampire+1/2 werewolf) just like Leah in that Leah has the potential to create female werewolfs.

르네즈미 칼리 컬렌 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sapherequeen said…
worried
I have one comment on that. If Nessie does get her "monthly thing", I can imagine what it could do to a house ful of vampires (not that I want this to sound sickly or anything).
over a year ago northcarolinian said…
hmmm
lol, sapherequeen. it'd be soo cool to have a vampire/human/werewolf--but would its skin be hot or cold? I've always wondered. . .
over a year ago kladida_22 said…
hmmm
Dont get it at all!!!!
over a year ago Ovybo said…
Hmmmm vampie/human/werewolf...interesting. I would love to be one!
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
laugh
I THINK THAT THAT WOULD BE ODD- NESSIE HAVING KIDS... HMMMMMMMM
over a year ago Kimmydonn said…
I was wondering who else was wondering this. 17 and 18 year-old grandparents. Whee!
over a year ago lizzy239 said…
join this club if u think ur little girl has what it takes to become the future renesmee, www.fanpop.com/spots/the-casting-of-renesm­ee
over a year ago anarachiongbian said…
Renecob or Jacesmee :P

(awfully funny names)
over a year ago renesmee2121 said…
I think If SMeyer ever decides to write a series from Renesmee's P.O.V. and Jacob ends up her forever patner then I think they should leave it with out kids. I mean come on the Volturi would proably get involved and there would be physical and mental complications. x
over a year ago thetruenessie said…
i think nessie could have a baby and this is what she would look like
over a year ago thetruenessie said…
here`s wat she would look lke lol aks she is the blond lil girl
 here`s wat she would look lke LOL aks she is the blond lil girl
over a year ago lochnessie said…
heart
i think they would not mix names, but would definteley name after their family. in my story there is: Katherine Isabel (bellas name incoorperated, Masen Ephiriam (edwards human last name, and billys middle name), Rilee AJ (AJ stands for alice and jasper), and then im working on 2 more kids.