르네즈미 칼리 컬렌 Nessie Cullen ^^

cheergeek posted on Aug 11, 2008 at 01:37AM
I know there hasn't been a very positve reaction to the lovely Renesmee... or Breaking Dawn for all that matter. But I personally think that Nessie is pure freking awesome... She's EDWARD'S child for goodness sake, gorgeous anyone? and now she has Jacob wrapped around her cute little fingers (OH GAWD! I'm glad SOMEONE does) Honestly, as character, she is pretty cool, for what the little we know of her. I'm not going to go into my thoughts of Breaking Dawn, because, this isn't about that.But I'd just like to know what you guys thought of what I think the best thing Breaking Dawn gave us Renesmee.

르네즈미 칼리 컬렌 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
i love renesmee! and the fact that she's edward's makes me love her even more! i absolutely love her power!! dont have to talk at all...just put your hand on someone's face...and they know what you're gonna say. since im not that talkative...that would be an awesome power to have. and the fact that jacob imprinted on nessis makes me totally jealous of her! but im happy that he at least found someone. although i do have to admit...at first...before nessie was born...i honestly didnt like her. the reason why is because it was killing bella and hurting edward. but after she was born i started liking her. and now she is one of my fave characters in the series.
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Totally agree Emmettlover16!!
over a year ago cheergeek said…
Same here! I was totally on Edward's and Jake's side to kill that thing. But she is freaking AWESOME. Not to mention the fact that I PROMISED myself that whoever Jacob loved, I would love too. Lolz
over a year ago musicandmango said…
Nessie is totally cool. Her being a hybrid and her powers are awsome. Not to mention she's like Jake's soulmate.
over a year ago chels05 said…
I think the reason people hate nessie so much is because of the fact that shes pretty much impossible. Vampires can't have babies... i mean, i don't even know how it makes sense that bella got pregnant.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't MY opinion persay, just a lot of peoples opinion. I loved Nessie, she was super adorable. I loved her, but i still want to know the reason WHY she happened :P
over a year ago chels05 said…
oh. and i always liked her. I didn't care if it was killing bella. I knew she would survive. It was crazy. And a little while after she was born I knew jacob was going to imprint on her. It was kinda obvious lol. I was reading it the same time as my cousin and screamed out to her "imagine wolf/human/vampire babies!" lol. I want to see that :P
over a year ago samichelleXD said…
I love Renesmee! She is absolutely adorable =]
over a year ago Joe_Jonas said…
i think that renesmee rocks!!!
she is just soo cute!! and if she looks like edward im happy!! and i think that she would be very lucky when she grows up.i still think that stephenie meyer should write anouther book telling us what renesmee turned out like and how renee thinks of her.
over a year ago gosselinfan626 said…
I love Nessie. She is tied for my favorite character along with Emmet. I think it's really cool how she can show people her thoughts while Edward can do the opposite and read peoples thoughts. Everything that she said was really cute.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Quartzquartz said…
I think she sounds cute and no dout she will be when they make a BD movie!!!!!!
over a year ago jessica101 said…
I love nessie
over a year ago aituen1 said…
wait...so this is so random but do you think Renesmee will be able to have kids w/ jacob when she's OLDER?
over a year ago northcarolinian said…
big smile
renesmee is awesome. she's just. . .awesome. kinda tongue-tied here, cant think of good words. ahhhhh....i just found out there's no school tomorrow--sweetness!I go to summertown. I LOVE POTATOES!!! sorry, really random. anyway, i just absolutely ADORE renesmee. i hate people who hate her. she's awesome. i hope they'll get a good nessie for the movie.