랜덤 The Most Ridiculous Story Competition!

Kuro_Hyou666 posted on Aug 15, 2020 at 02:29PM
I'm kinda bored without the icon contest, so I thought I'd add some topics. So, the idea is that you come up with a true or false story and make it as ridiculous as possible, depending on your plans of truthfulness, or lies. XD

You can get extra points if you guess whether someones' story is true, or not, but if you state it, then they have to answer it.

So, here's an example:

About 10 years ago, I was at a party for my friend's 21st bday and I got semi-drunk, but not enough to be Random-club annoying. Lol. Anyway, I got a ride home with some guys that used to bully me at high school, but didn't this time around, since I was a bit different from back then. We stopped at the petrol station and one of the guys got into a fight with some kid, who swung his skateboard at the guy's head, but he grabbed it before it could hit him and the police came. Then, as we were driving off, they threw a glass bottle at the car we were in and we turned around and went back to go find them, but, as chance would have it, we stumbled across the wrong people, and, tyre-irons in hand, we ran back to the car. Naturally, I didn't make it and got smacked around by a skinhead and then held at knife-point by a Maori dude with a machete. So, yeah, not the finest point of my life XD

랜덤 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kuro_Hyou666 said…
laugh
Oh well, anyone is welcome. Please, queue up to get into this joint XD
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
On my birthday I decided to gift myself some Jack Daniel's but I drank myself into a stupor and I completely trashed my apartment. After I passed out. I awoke to discover I gave myself two black eyes for some fucking reason and my computer had died on the scene. (Along with much of my stuff). I lamented over the death of my computer. But I didn't lament that long as it was a terrible piece of shit fused with a motherboard...... Now I had a legitimate excuse to buy a new one. After.......I recovered from my massive hangover...I've....never told anyone this because it was too embarrassing....The fact I gave myself two black eyes is the most confusing thing yet strangely amusing because of how mysterious it was.......

And thus I learned I can't hold my liquor. LIKE AT ALL.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Lmao. Sounds like an interesting night. XD over a year ago
over a year ago kingcesar67 said…
In May, I got a call from scammer and decided to immediately speak like Yoda when he told me my computer had a virus. I said to him, "Hmm... virus, have I? Give up, I cannot. Trust in the Force, I must." After they told me that I needed to pay a fee, I replied, "Change, a Jedi carries not, but if remove my virus you do, paid back, you later will be." He kept telling me to pay him $300, but I kept going with the Yoda lines for about fifteen minutes before he realized I was trolling him and told me to fuck off. I replied, "May the Force be with you." Then he hung up.
BlindBandit92 commented…
lmao over a year ago
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Lololol! That's fucking hilarious xD over a year ago
over a year ago Kuro_Hyou666 said…
So, when I was 18, I was hanging out with a few mates in their 4WD Toyota Surf, drinking while they were smoking weed. My girlfriend at the time wasn't feeling well and told me that she might be pregnant... so, I had that as an excuse to get hilariously drunk. I drank a bottle of vodka in about 10-15 minutes, then threw the bottle out of the window, then 5 minutes later I was absolutely rekt.

Anyway, we ended up meeting up with another mate and we ended up going in his Mercedes into town and I told them all that I needed to go buy a pregnancy test, despite my girlfriend telling me not to tell anyone. When we got there, I went in one of my mates, because I was drunk enough to need supervision - then ended up lying underneath his car for like an hour, until a random told them that I was lying underneath their car. Lmao.

Then I woke up, the next day, on my girlfriends' lawn, hungover asf and then realised that I had told all my mates that she might be preggers. But, she found out my one of my mate's and, rightfully so, was absolutely livid at me for telling people.

(turns out that she actually wasn't pregnant and had glandular fever XD)
over a year ago pinkbloom said…
laugh
Sounds cool! Let me remember some past incidents....
Ummm...okay! I will join XD
last edited over a year ago
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Glad to have 당신 here :) over a year ago
This is a true story...it happened few years ago.

I was in the library for some after schoolwork for my club. The science club members were in the chemistry lab, working on some experiments. They left the burner on for quite a while so the lab caught fire. The library was nearest from the lab, so a boy came over to me and said "There's a fire in the lab. What do you think we should -"
Me- Then just PUT some water on GODDAMIT. Can't you see am BUSY?!

Actually I hadn't even heard what he was saying cause I was too busy writing an article. And the guy just stared at my face and thought that I didn't understand the situation and tried to explain me again. I sat there looking at my papers and glared at him once. He looked at me with a ridiculous face. "The heck girl! There's a FIRE out there and you are sitting here and CHILLING?! You better die!" he shouted at me and left the library.

I was so annoyed that I packed my things left for home. I was halfway on the street and thinking to myself that what the heck that idiot was even talking about? Why did he shout back? Who does he think he is? If I find him again then I would beat the shit out of him for disturbing me out of nowhere and for no reason. He ruined my mood even, how dare he!!! and then I was like- wait, what? did he say fire? FUCKING a real fire!! No way. Was he talking about FIRE?? for REAL??

*Panic mode-on* When I realised that I am already out of the building *calm* But what about others?! *Panick!!!* Oh! they are none of my business *freaking calm*

No wonder that boy didn't speak to me next day in the school. The fire was nothing much serious tho. It was a small one and didn't cause any harm or damage to anyone.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Lol, reminds me of when I was a kid and I'd be 읽기 a book and 로스트 in my own world and never hear anything that anyone was saying to me. XD over a year ago
pinkbloom commented…
Yeah I agree...It happens to me everytime when I am fucking busy 읽기 something. over a year ago
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
I don't read enough anymore over a year ago
over a year ago Nick3600 said…
One time I was stealing Christmas presents from my local orphanage and as I was fleeing the scene, my wooden leg fell off. I had no time to retrieve it so instead I ran for the hills, where I got struck by lightning and mauled by a pack of mountain lions, which resulted in both my other legs getting torn off. Moral of the story: steal presents from the retirement home instead, no one will catch you.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
LOL over a year ago
SilentForce commented…
lmfao over a year ago

[I found this somewhere lol]
 . . . . . [I found this somewhere lol]