랜덤 롤플레잉 The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

랜덤 롤플레잉 5723 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 5723

over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
Renald smiled a bit at his daughter's eagerness to start training. He was actually rather eager himself to start as well. It already made him proud to see his daughter follow into his footsteps, getting the same training he has gotten from his father. "I actually had wanted to start tonight but since you have other things to do we'll postpone that to tomorrow."

Kierra didn't notice his tentacle till he once again booped her nose. "You" She growled at him, but this time in playfull rage. "You are gonna pay for that." She says before suddenly getting on top of him and starting to tickle him.

Kane was sitting behind his desk, his chin leaning on his hand with his elbow on the table while simply staring down at some papers. He glanced up at Virgil, not at all shocked to see him storming in but already expecting the young man. The anger was clear. Not only because of the magic he was showing but also to furious look in his eyes. But Kane only sighed and said. "You know my reasons, Virgil...."

Felicia wanted to stop her son from confronting Kane but before she had the chance to stand up Remi was infront of her. The embrace only made her cry more as she holds her daughter close. What had she done to this family. This was her fault.

The pleasure continoud to build up more and more till Eadlyn couldnt hold on a second longer and she released while almost screaming out his name. She was panting hard as he covered her with his seeds, some hitting her mouth as well. "T-That was..." She tried to find the words but her mind was still clouded with pleasure and her body too tired to function properly.

Riza blushed softly as she felt him pull her closer and wrap his arms around her stomach. It felt very intimate and no one has ever holded her like this but it felt very nice. She smiles softly as she relaxes against him and nods. "Yes, this is okay."

Rex gasped before groaning as he felt her nails claw down his back. That was gonna leave a mark but strangely enough, in a situation like this, it sended a pleasureable shiver down his spine. He rubbed his tongue back against his and gripped her hips a bit harder. As his pleasure began to build up, probably against Shiomi's expectations, he became even rougher with her, moving faster than before. The headboard thumped against the wall, not really helping the fact they should be quiet, but his mind was clouded with pleasures he hadn't felt in a long time.
over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Sweet!" Said Valeryia as she raised her arms up in the air, upper cutting Gilford and knocking him out by accident, making her screech a bit. Ivanka got up and quickly tended to him, whispering in his ear as she rubbed his head, trying to make him wake up. "Was she this touchy when I was a baby, or even more?" She asked.

"Oh yeah? How little one? How are you gonna-" Just as Hei was about to question how she was going to make him pay, the tickling commenced, making him laugh loudly as his tentacles flopped around, trying to free him as he giggled like a little girl.

Virgil almost started trembling from anger, making some of the papers on Kane's desk actually disintegrate in flames, being reduced to ash from Virgil's power. "You make it up with her, you just don't divorce her! You're what keeps her going you fucking idiot!" He said as some forks and a TV started raising from electromagnetic energy that was raising from Virgil, making the lights now flicker a bit.

Remi held Felicia closed, rubbing the back of her head as she tried not to try, wanting to be strong for her mother. "Mother, it's alright." She said as the lights flickered a bit, really making her now scared, making her heart beat fast against Felicia.

"Great.." Takao panted out, finishing what she was going to say before getting a towel for his juices that were all over her, not wanting to have in crust on her or worse, get on the bed. "Here my goddess." He said as he started wiping it off for her.

"Okay.." Bertholdt said quietly while watching the movie with her, yawning quietly. As he continued to hold her though, a bit of heaviness came over his eyes and he shut them for a little bit, then opened them back up before he couldn't keep them open anymore before falling asleep with his face buried in her hair.

Shiomi gasped a bit as he became even rougher with her before she smirked while kissing, getting more hungry in deep with it and naturally beginning to rock her hips with his to make him feel more pleasure as well, feeling quite a large orgasm building up as her mind was completely clouded.
Renald's eyes widened in suprise as Valeryia accidently knocked out her brother. Dear lords. He really needed to start training with her, both to teach her how to control her powers and her strength. "More touchy." he says, remembering how cuddly she always was when the children were still younger. it was a miracle if he was may to hold them for a minute.

The fact that he once again called her little made Kierra want to punish him even more so he tickling increased. She laughed along, loving the sound of his laughter and the way his eyes always lit up when they played like this. She felt like a child again when they did things like this and she loved it.

Kane clenched his fists, not in anger but in frustration and sadness. "I am not what keeps her going. You three, her children, raising you three up, that is what keeps her going. I was just there to help." He said though he did not comment about the fact Virgil's powers were getting uncontrolled. Part of him felt like he should be punished so if the next outburst would result in him getting caught in flames he would not mind.

Felicia shook her head. It was not alright. Nothing was alright. Gods, when had she gotten the weak? This pathetic? When had she started to become someone who needed to lean on everyone but no one could lean on her? She noticed the lights flicker and knew she had to stop her son before things got worse. "You're right. I-I'm gonna go to Virgil." She said quietly to Remi before kissing her forhead and standing up.

Eadlyn softly bit her lip and nods, agreeing with the word he used though they could have used many many more words to describe it. She was glad he wiped it off because she had no energy left in her body to do it herself. "Thank you, my god" She says before gently pulling him down and giving him a loving sweet kiss.

Riza noticed that he was slowly falling asleep but she let him. She actually liked this feeling, this closeness, this comfort. Gently she ran a hand over his cheek before smiling softly as she watched his sleeping form. He was so adorable. She felt sleepy as well though she stayed awake, knowing it would not be such a comfortable sleeping position for them both if she fell asleep now.

Rex moaned into her mouth as she began to push her hips back up against his, making him feel even more pleasure as his release neared. With a loud groan he released his seeds into her, not reminding himself that he probably should have pulled out. But at the moment his mind was too foggy to think. He buried his head in the crook of her neck, panting alot as he tried to calm his breathing down.
"Oh man. And I was a cute baby too." Valeryia said, knowing how much her mother would have not let her go.

"You were so cute." Ivanka said with a little smile. "I called you 'My little broccoli' as a kid because of your green hair. You were so adorable and fat." She said as Valeryia turned red.

"Why would you let her call me that dad?" Valeryia asked with a pout.

Hei kept giggling, trying to fight free although he knew it was futile. Whenever Kierra was on top of him he couldn't win. "I submit little one! I submit!" He said while laughing still, trying to use diplomacy now.

"No you idiot, that's not why! If that was all, then she would have divorced you once Remi turned 18! She loves you! You need to be there for her, not drinking like a fool!" Virgil said as the paint started bubbling on the walls from the heat.

"Okay mother.." Remi said as she smiled a little from Felicia's kiss as she started to shake from Virgil yelling at Kane and the heat she could feel, truly terrified of him when angry.

"You're welcome." Takao said before kissing her back, then putting the rag in the wash and getting in bed next to her, pulling her into a cuddle. "You know, you really are making me love you." He said as he nuzzled her head a bit. "I really do." He said quietly.

"Hrm....babe?...do you wanna go to sleep now?" Bertholdt asked tiredly, waking up just a little bit to see if she was still up.

Shiomi moaned loudly as he released, actually letting out a loud howl before quieting down a bit, pulling away and panting as she laid back on the bed, sweating as she put her hand on the back of his head, rubbing it to calm herself as she tried to get back to normal breathing.
Renald chuckles before shrugging. "It was either let her call you that or she would call me names I would rather not think about." He says, remembering the time when Ivanka tried to think off cute little nicknames for him too which weren't always that succesfull. 'Little broccoli' was one of her better ones.

Kierra laughed more before stopping, giving in to her husband's plea. She leaned down and gave him a loving kiss before nuzzling her nose against his. "Good. Don't call me little one though." She says before giving his lips a peck again. "So, not moody anymore?"

Kane slams his fist on the table, not wanting to hear any more of this. He already felt guilt and pain enough as it was. "I am not drinking. My mind is clear. And no matter how much she loves me, how much I try, I will never be enough! I am not him! And I am sick and tired off it! I-I'm just.... Tired off it." He says as tears appear in his eyes again.

"Stop fighting...." Felicia said as she stood in the doorway, arms wrapped around herself as tears of her own shimmered in her eyes. "You both are scaring Remi. So please...." She says quietly.

Eadlyn gladly cuddled closer to him, letting out a sigh in pure relaxation. But then her heart starts to hammer in her chest at his words. Was he truly saying that he.... She sat up straight before leaning over him, her nose almost against his as she stares straight into his eyes, her hair like a veil around them "Say that again. The exact words this time." She asks him quietly.

Riza smiled sweetly at him as she caresses his cheek and kisses his nose. "I do wanna sleep. So let's go get some sleep." She says gently as she nudges him up a bit before pulling him softly off of the couch onto his feet. "I am not letting you sleep on the couch. You're gonna sleep in your own bed. And if you don't want me to sleep on the couch, I'll sleep next to you, if you let me." She says with a tiny blush.

Rex was the first to steady his breathing. He leans up, leaning on his hands who were on either side of Shiomi's head as he stares down at her. She looked happy, statisfied, blissfull. But dear lords, what has he done. It had never been his intention to do anything like this. But he had caved in so quikly, making him feel weak and regretfull. He gets off of her and lays down onto his back, running a hand through his hair as he stares up at the ceiling, scolding himself for his behaviour.
"Oh man.." Valeryia said, trying to imagine her mother coming up with nicknames. When it came to nicknames, she knew her mother had absolutely no idea how to make a decent nickname that didn't piss people off. Like when she called Gilford her little dwarf. "What were her nicknames for you?"...She asked quietly.

"Noo, I'm not moody anymore." Hei said quietly as he wrapped his tentacles around her and pulled her close to him. "You're trapped." He said, keeping her locked inside of his tentacles as he booped her nose a thousand times with his hand.

Virgil stopped as he heard his mother, calming down and letting his magic turn off again as he sighed quietly, tearing up a bit before clenching his fist. "What is running going to do Kane? You're a coward..a giant coward!" Virgil said before marching away, going down the stairs and running back into his room before slamming the door, then punching the wall until his knuckles bled a little before sitting down. As he looked over at his lamp, and idea popped into his head. And idea about how to save their marriage but..."Daliyah.." He said quietly as he looked down.

Takao blushed just a tiny bit as she stared right at him before he put his hands on her cheeks. "You want me to really say it?.." He said as he turned a bright red before breathing in a bit. "Eadlyn Bordeaux, you are the love of my life, and I don't want anyone else in this life, or the next, besides you." He said before giving her a light kiss.

"I wouldn't mind sleeping next to you." Bertholdt said sleepily before picking her up by surprise and taking her into his bedroom, setting her on his giant bed before he took of his shirt, showing off his muscles with every movement as he also changed into a pair of shorts. "Do you have something to change into?" He asked as he got in bed.

Shiomi closed her eyes a bit before she grabbed Rex and pulled him into a cuddle, making him well aware that he wasn't going anywhere tonight and neither was she. "That felt great Rex. Have a good sleep.." She said quietly as she closed her eyes, laying her head on his chest.
Renald simply grimaced before taking a sip of his drink. "Those are things I rather not think about again." He said before looking at the clock. "To change the subject for a minute, how late was that man supposed to come pick you up?" He asked, reminding her she had a date and that Gideon would probably be there rather soon.

Kierra shrieked a bit as he trapped her but then struggled to get out of his prison as he began booping her nose again. "No. Stop it. I warn you. Gah!" She said before growling payfully at him and trying to bite his finger to make him stop.

Kane let's out a shaky sigh, thinking he deserved all the bad things that were said to him and that he deserved much more. He was a coward indeed. But he just couldn't go on like this. And neither could she. He glances up to look at Felicia but she was already gone, having left the second Virgil had walked out.

Felicia's first intention was to follow her son to talk to him but she knew he needed some space. So instead she walked back to her office were her youngest child still was. "Remi, it's okay now. They've stopped fighting." She says softly while kneeling infront of her. Gently she ran a hand through Remi's hair to give her some comfort.

Daliyah had been pacing and pacing inside of her lamp, feeling on edge because of the magic tension that had almost seemed to explode. Where it had come from, she had no clue. But it was there and suddenly it was locked up again somewhere. When Virgil walked back into the room her stomach clenched as she watched him hurt himself like that. He looked so troubled and angrey. So the second her said her name she got out of the lamp and quikly sat down on her knees infront of him. Gently she cupped his cheeks in her hands as she looks at him with worry in her eyes. "What is wrong?"

So this was what pure love and bliss felt like. Eadlyn's happy grin couldn't get any wider as her heart almost seemed to pounch out of her chest. Gladly she kissed him back, only pulling away to say. "And you are the love of mine... Normally I would think people are just silly when they fall in love so quikly but I just feel such a connection with you it's undescribable. I want to spend eternity with you and longer."

Riza blushed alot as he suddenly picked her up, not having expected that. She was staring at his amazing body so much that his voice was the only thing that snapped her out of it. Quikly she nods before searching her backpack she brought and goes into the bedroom to change. When she comes out she was wearing simple shorts and a tank top. Her heart hamered in her chest as she crawled into the bed next to him. All the sleep she had before now completely gone, replaced by nerves. Maybe this had not been such a good idea.

Rex had actually wanted to get out and finish some work he had yet to do. But when she grabbed him and held him like that he knew he had no chance of getting out. With a sigh he accepts it, knowing it could get messy if he tries to get out. He would do his work and talk to her in the morning, feeling too exhausted to do anything anyway. "Yeah. You too....." He said quietly as well.
"In about five minutes...." Valeryia said before eating a bit more before spitting out her food almost. "OH MY GOD IT'S IN FIVE MINUTES." She said, having an anxiety attack as she realized she hasn't gotten any of her make up on or anything else.

As Kierra bit his finger Hei bit her neck playfully, releasing her as he started to tickle her hard, wanting to make her feel to torment she made him feel. "Take this!" He said as he got on top of her and started tickling her to death.

Remi started crying a little bit, always having hated it when people were fighting around her. She liked people happy, not sad or angry. "Are they going to do it again?" She asked with a small sob as she buried her head in Felicia's shoulder.

Virgil looked at Daliyah blankly, as if he was trying to detach himself. "My parents...they're divorcing.." He said quietly before sighing. "Daliyah...you know that sometimes in life, we have to make sacrifices of our own self...in order to make those who we care most about? Those who have been with us since before we were born, so they can be happy, yes?" He said quietly.

"Me as well, now and forever." Takao said before giving her another kiss. "Now can we sleep?" He asked with a tired grin. "You wore me out." He said with a quiet chuckle.

Bertholdt whistled as she came in the room wearing her nightgown, never have ever imagined seeing this much of her as she crawled in the bed next to him. "Wow." Was all his said with his cheeks now bright red.

Renald felt bad for his daughter that she had forgotten the time. He wanted to say she had plenty off time to get ready but he has enough experience with Ivanka and getting ready for things that he knew 5 minutes was deffinantly not enough for a woman. "Calm down darling. You look stunning no matter what." he says, trying to soothe her atleast a tiny little bit.

Kierra gasped a bit in suprise as he bit her neck before she bursted out laughing as he began to tickle her. She squirmed and struggled as hard as she could but there was no escaping his tentacles. "I surrender! Please! Stop! Mercy! I surrender!" She says loudly inbetween her laugh, begging for his mercy.

Felicia gently rubbed the back of her head, knowing it might not help alot but it would calm her down a bit. She knew how much Remi hated fights like this. She has always been the softest and sweetest one of the family. "I'll make sure they won't." She says. Once Kane leaves there wouldn't be a chance for them to fight again anyways...

It felt like Virgil was crushing her lungs with his words since Daliyah found it suddenly hard to breath. She knew what this meant. And it pained her so so much to see what he was going to do in his eyes. Slowly she takes her hands off of his cheeks. "I.... Know..." She says quietly, tears she won't let fall apearing in her eyes. So this was what he had been giving her so much hope for? He had filled her head with hope, her ears with beautifull words, her heart with longing.... All to be crushed in one day... She should have forseen this. She had been a fool. And a part of her knows that he was doing this for people he truly deeply cared about, but that didn't lessened the pain she was feeling. "Speak your wish then, Master Virgil...."

Eadlyn grinned widely down at him. "I knew I could wear you out." She says, feeling rather statisfied and overly happy as she gets off of him and cuddles close against his side. "But yes we can. I feel rather tired myself." She says as she stiffens a yawn.

Riza blushed furiously as he whistled before quikly rolling so her back was to him. She felt way too shy for this. And normally she wasn't a shy person but in a situation like this then yes she was shy. "D-Don't look at me like that."She mumbles. She would rather have people look at her with fear in their eyes. When he looks at her like that she can't help but feel selfconcious.
"No I'm not, I'm going to look hideous." Valeryia said as she started crying a bit, making Ivanka stand up. "Renald, hold her down. I'm going to do everything for her." She said before quickly she ran to the room and got make up and a hair brush. "Val, hold still." She said, brushing Valeryia's naturally wavy hair into straightness before doing Valeryia's make-up like Valeryia usually did it, including the green lipstick to match her hair before taking off Valeryia's school jacket, unbuttoning her blouse a little, taking off her knee socks and putting her flats on before kissing Valeryia's forehead just as the doorbell was rung. "Let's go meet this boyfriend honey." Ivanka said with a smirk as she made her daughter get up. Valeryia walked down the hall and opened the front door with a smile. "Hey." Was all she said as Ivanka looked over at Renald, waiting for his signal to meet the boy.

"Hmm." Hei said before he stopped and wrapped his arms around her and not tentacles, cuddling her before kissing her cheek. "Do you want to start a tickle war again?" He asked with a smirk.

"Thank you." Remi said quietly as she was soothed a bit by Felicia, still crying a small bit but staying calm. She was much more sensitive then Tiras was, but she had his gentle heart that he rarely showed, and she didn't like people being unhappy around her. It brought her down as well. "Are you okay?.." She asked, sniffing a bit as she looked up at Felicia with her now sad yellow eyes.

"Daliyah...I'm so sorry. She's my mother. She's sacrificed so much to raise me and my sisters...if there's one thing in this world I owe to her...it's happiness...so.." Virgil breathed in a bit. "I wish that my parents marriage would be saved." He said, breaking out in tears now as he finished, knowing he was going to be alone again. "I'm so sorry..." He said as he fell to his knees as Daliyah and the lamp disappeared, making him curl in a ball and cry by himself, all alone now.

"Good. Goodnight, love you. Don't you dare suck my blood as I sleep." Takao said with a little chuckle as he wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes, falling asleep rather quickly next to her.

"Why? You look nice." Bertholdt said before he started rubbing his hand through her hair a bit. "Don't feel conscious. I don't judge." He said with a smile before he kissed her cheek. "Just relax and it'll be all good." He said as he turned off the lamp in the room, making it dark before he wrapped his arms around her stomach and cuddled her. "There, now I can't see you." He said with a smile.
Renald almost had a panick attack himself as his daughter almost started to cry. Luckily his wife was more calm, cool and collected. When Ivanka was done he gently kissed his daughter's forhead. "See? Gorgeous." He said with a wink before following his daughter to the front door.

Gideon smiled a bit as Valeryia opened the door. He himself was wearing a black button up shirt with a jacket over it and jeans. Nothing special or so but it looked good on him. "Hey." He said in return when he noticed her father standing next to her, his eyes narrowed on him as if he was ready to kick him away any second now. He knew the warrior and general Renald Silvius so he knew he was walking on dangerous ground. He extended his hand. "Gideon Narine."

Renald shook the boy's hand. "Renald Silvius, Valeryia's father. So, you're the boy taking her out tonight? I remember you not being that courteous a few days ago." He says, a bit of a growl in his voice as he remembers the boy who had made his daughter cry

Kierra quikly shook her head no. "No no no. Let's just cuddle." She says as she cuddles closer to him, knowing she could not win a tickle war. Not with his tentacles.

For the sake of her daughter Fecilia nodded and forced herself to smile a bit. "I will be fine." She says quietly. Her daughter had such a sweet and gentle hard. Tiras's heart, no doubt about that. She leans down and kisses her forhead. "Go get some rest, sweetheart. And don't try to think about what had happend. Everything will be fine."

Daliyah closed her eyes as she snapped her fingers. "Wish granted." Was the last thing she could say before she felt the familiar pull towards her lamp and in a flash of light both she and the lamp were gone. She had no clue where she was now. The bottle always appeared random in a place after being used. The only thing she did know was that she never wanted to come out again. She lays down on the couch she had before she bursted out in tears.

Eadlyn giggles softly at his comment. "I won't. That is so much more fun when you're awake" She says with a light grin before kissing his lips. "Goodnight, mon amour." She says quietly before closing her eyes and falling asleep as well.

Riza was gratefull he couldn't see her reddend cheeks anymore. But now, in the dark, all she could focus on where his arms around her, making her heart beat even faster. Oh lords. She was not going to get any sleep tonight. "T-True." She stutters out, wondering why he wasn't a nervous mess.
As Renald shook Gideon's hand, Ivanka came from the corner with a scowl. "You're the boy who made her cry a couple days ago." She said before taking Renald's hand away to shake Gideon's hand. She stood up on her tippy toes and whispered 'If you like having this hand attached to your wrist, she will come home happy tonight. Or else' she said before pulling away and smiling at him. "You two have fun." She said before patting them both on the back and pushing them out of the house.

Valeryia looked over at Gideon and smiled, very happy she was on a date. "So, where are you taking me?" She asked shyly as she looked down at the ground. It was strange how little of a woman she acted when she was a giant.

"Good." Hei said as he cuddled her a bit before turning on the TV, relaxing with her as he watched the news. "So...you know how I kinda put a ban on talking about...the past?" Hei said, never having talked to Kierra about it, or even wanting to for that matter, being strict about talking about it. "Well...I talked about it to Ichirou, to make him feel better, up until the point of us meeting at the gates everyday so...if you ever want to talk about it, you can now." He said with a smile, seemingly having gotten more past it than ever.

Vasilia was making her rounds outside of her home, enjoying her midnight patrols before she looked up at Seth and Eva's old treehouse, climbing it and feeling sadness in her heart as she saw all the old toys of them strung about before she found an odd lamp in them. She dusted the lamp, blowing on it, not knowing it was Daliyah's. However, because of her sadness, she had not even jumped at it and when she saw how sad her genie was, she understood it, giving her a hug. "Care to explain me the rules dear over a cup of tea?" She asked quietly, not too shocked. This wasn't her first encounter with genie's.

"It's so weird...being the happiest, yet most terrified man at one moment...while still staying so calm." Bertholdt whispered before sighed out quietly. "Whenever I'm like this with you, I feel like I'm treading around a landmine...because I am terrified I'll mess up and you'll w-want to leave..." He said as he laid his head against hers. "Now...we should get some sleep, y-yes? We don't want to be tired for tomorrow.." He said quietly before kissing her cheek. "Goodnight b-babe." He said, blushing darkly at the thing he called her before closing his eyes.
It was no suprise to Gideon that both of her parents looked ready to rip his head off. He could understand but it wasn't really that of a pleasant feeling. He wondered if it will be fun for her. This has been his first date since ages and he hadn't felt like going in the first place. But he'll try to make it the best. "You'll see. It's this way." He says as he starts to walk his way towards the center of town.

Renald sighed as he closed the door before wrapping his arms around his wife's waist and leaning down to lean his chin on her shoulder. "I am worried for her..." he says quietly, feeling extremely overprotective off his little girl.

Kierra's eyes widened a bit, never having expected that from him. The past was such a no go subject. It was truly a miracle that he told Ichirou that much already. But it made her also glad, knowing this was another step in trying to process what all had happend and to just get over it. She smiled sweetly before kissing him. "I am proud of you."

Daliyah felt her being pulled out of her lamp. This was way too soon. Already a new owner. She couldn't bear a new owner already. But she had no choice. So she wiped the tears away and opened her mouth to say her usual stuff when the person hugged her. Her eyes widened in shock but relaxed when she noticed it was a woman. A woman who's aura felt just as sad as hers. Atleast she got lucky this time. "I do not drink tea." She says quietly as she smiles a tad bit, seeing how calm the woman was. "My name's Daliyah. What may I call you?"

Felicia was sitting in her office, her eyes now dry from crying as she reads through the divorce papers when a knock was heard. "Come in." She said and looked up before quikly looking back down as she saw Kane walking in. "I've almost read through them. I'll have them signed before the end of the night." She said quietly, thinking that was why he was there.

"D-Don't." Kane choked out, suprising both himself and her. "Please.... Felicia, I..." He was so at lost for words. He had been so sure that he couldn't go on like this anymore, that a divorce would be best for both of them but now.... "Don't sign those papers."

Tears appear in her eyes again as she shakes her head and laughs lightly. "And now you don't want me to sign them? First you gave me before the end of the week and now this. Anre't you sick and tired of this? What is it that you want?" She asked, just wanting to know that so she could give it to him and stop finally hurting him.

"I want you..." Kane said as he walks closer to her. "I've always wanted you. Those words I have spoken to you on our wedding day, how much I loved you, that I would forever support you through good and bad times, I meant those. And even though it hurts sometimes I just can't live without you. I was an idiot to even think about divorcing because I would go through a million years full off hurt and pain if it means I can be with you." He kneels down infront of her as he takes her hands in his, tears streaming down his face as he looks up at her. "I want to be your husband. I love you. And I know I am not him. And I know you won't ever love me like you loved him. But I will try my hardest to make you the happiest I can and I just hope you can just care for me..."

The tears Felicia had been tyring to hold back were now streaming down her face as she shakes her head. "You really are an idiot. I don't just care for you. I love you too..." She says before cupping his cheeks and leaning down to kiss him. She felt his love and relief as he kissed her back, pulling her down more and putting a hand on the back of her head to kiss her deeper. She just prayed she would one day stop hurting this man.

Riza felt actually rather relieved that it wasn't just her who was being nervous about this all. She relaxed a bit more as she smiles sweetly at him and caresses his cheek. He was such a gentle soul. "I won't leave." She reassured him before cuddeling closer to him and closing her eyes as well. "Goodnight to you too, honey." She tried a sweet nickname though it felt weird on her tongue.
"Okay.." Valeryia simply said as she followed Gideon, being awkward, not knowing really what to say. "You look nice tonight." She squeaked out quietly before blushing brightly "So uhm...err..." She got angry at herself a little bit growling quietly. "What do you like?" She asked, not knowing much about what he liked.

"Don't be. I'll cut his balls off and send them to his family as a gift if she comes home crying." Ivanka said with a bit of a growl before rubbing Renald's head. "She'll be fine. She's our big girl. That little man is nothing she can handle, no? Now come on. Let's go and try to bring Gilford back to life." She said, remembering he was still out.

"Thank you. I am too." Hei said before giving her a kiss and sighing quietly. "I'm just trying to get over it, you know? It's been in the back of my mind for too many years...and I just want to live fully without ever having to think about it anymore. Without it being something I dream about.." He said quietly before cuddling her a bit. "I wish I could be as strong as you are when it comes to that.." He admittedly quietly, knowing though that she probably got over it for him and for Ichirou.

"Just call me Vasilia..." Vasilia said with a smile before letting Daliyah go and sitting down as she pulled out a picture booklet she had brought with her, turning on a lamp before she started looking at photo's of her grandchildren tearing up a bit, making her hands shake a little bit as she started to cry to herself, not knowing where Seth was and not knowing what was going to happen to Eva. "Daliyah...my grandson has left us, including his pregnant girlfriend, he's killed people. he had a mental breakdown after he saw his twin sister Eva, who had just been raped, broken in the bed. Should I bring him home?...or should I just let him follow his path as a man, like I intended him to?.." She said quietly as she stared at the ground.

As Virgil hung down the stairwell, listening in, he started crying a bit as he smiled, knowing he had made his parents happy. He felt happy inside, although he felt alone and isolated again. "I'm glad you two are happy." He said to himself before going to his room, getting out the blade to hurt himself again, taking away the pain of Daliyah not being there, taking out his pain on his wrists. Something he hadn't done in weeks.
"Thank you. You look nice as well." Gideon says in return, not flustered at all by her compliment since, even though he did not like to admit it, he has gotten lots of compliments from girls. He thinks a second about her question. What does he like? He had not a lot of things he liked. He did school because he had to. He did his work because he needed money. But there was only one thing he really truly liked. "Swimming." A smile formed on his face thanks to just saying that word. He is a water naga after all. They feel best in the water. And he was proud to say he was the fastest naga in the waters from his tribe. "What about you?"

Renald chuckled softly at her cute wife's threat. She was so adorable when she tries to be dangerous. Though she secretly was very dangerous. "Yes, she can handle herself. It's just.... She's all grown up now." he says with a soft smile before taking her hand and walking back to the dining room where his son was still laying knocked out on the ground. "Gilford, wake up." he says as he gently shakes his son.

Kierra softly ran her hand through his hair as her husband finally was taking steps to leave their past behind. But honestly, she was thinking about it as well, every single day, even though he thinks she has gotten over it. "I am not that strong but I am glad you think of me like that. It is so good that you are finally talking about it." She says before softly kissing his lips.

Daliyah wanted to explain her rules, like she always did, but when she saw this woman so broken she held her mouth shut. For some reason this woman had so many wishes, but her wishes will have great concequences and Vasilia knew that. At her question she didn't know what to say. She was not a person to give advise, only give wishes. "I.... Think you should listen to your own instincts. I can't help decide what you should wish. You have to do that yourself..."

Kane continoud to kiss her for awhile, cursing himself for being a damned fool for ever wanting to leave this woman and hurting her so much. Honestly, he wanted to kiss her for the rest of the night and show her how much he loved her but he had something else to do first. Slowly he pulled away as he caressed her cheek. "I need to talk something right with Virgil. I've hurted him as well...." He said quietly before giving her another kiss. "I'll be back soon." He gave her another quik kiss before standing up and walking out of the room towards Virgil's. Standing infront of his door he took a deep breath, feeling a bit nervous to face him after what he has done, before opening the door and walking in. "Virg-" What he saw made him feel nauseous to the core. Quikly he closed the door, not wanting Felicia to see or hear. "What are you doing?!" He whisper yelled as he walked to the boy and grabbed the balde out of his hand.
"Swimming is nice.." Valeryia said quietly before raising and eyebrow. What does she like? She honestly didn't know. She didn't do anything outside of what she did with her friends, and that for some reason that made her feel like less of a person. "Uhm...I don't know.." She said quietly before looking down. "I usually do what my friends do honestly.." She admittedly sadly. "Oh wait! I know one thing I like. I like.." She blushed a little. "I like drawing.." She said quietly, having drawn things since she was a little girl.

Gilford grumbled as he came back to it, opening his eyes to his mother above him, making him groan. "Why did I have to wake up..." He said before groaning, resulting in a slap from Ivanka.

"Never say that again!" Ivanka said angrily, making him yelp hard before getting up.

"Fine fine...ugh. Can I be excused from dinner? I want to sleep." Gilford said, looking over at Renald, who tended to be more lean on Gilford than Ivanka.

"I think so too.." Hei said before giving Kierra a kiss and smiling, looking down a little before looking up. "You know...it still feels unreal to me. The memories of the lab. It's almost like it was a different life, but I know it wasn't, I know it was me who experienced it. I know my father did that to me, and that he didn't care about my existence, and that my mother hated me...and you know, they never found her body so I still wonder to this day if..if my mother is still out there, hating me.." He said quietly, letting out some of his pain.

"Okay...I think I'll just let him follow his path...he is a man after all.." Vasilia said as tears still streamed down her face. "I wish my granddaughter and her boyfriend were healed completely from their assault from two days ago..." She said, wanting them to be well, caring greatly about both of them and not wanting to have them suffer.

"I'm taking away my pain dammit!" Virgil said before he broke down crying, sobbing as he fell on the floor, holding himself. "Everyone I love leaves, and it's always my fault.." He said as he cried, accidentally getting blood all over his bare chest. "Dad..I always sacrifice the most to make everyone happy, but I can't make myself happy in life and I hate it so much...I can't stop it and it drives me crazy!.." He pulled Kane closer, crying quite a bit as he looked at him in the eyes, his hair pushed out of his eyes to show both of them. "Dad help me...help me take the pain away.." He said to Kane, calling him dad for perhaps the first time.
Gideon raises one eyebrow. She just does what her friends like? That isn't a nice way of living in his opinion. Though his life wasn't that much better. As she did say something she liked to do herself he smiled a tad bit, thinking drawing did suit her. "What do you draw mostly?"He asks out of curiousity.

Renald narrowed his eyes as well a bit at his son's words before his features soften and he nods. It has been a long day and everyone would need sleep after such a blow from Valeryia. "Very well. Make sure your homework is done before you go sleep though." He said with a slight smile.

Kierra nods in agreement, thinking it all felt to unreal as well. They have both been tortured and fought in a war that made the history books, and here they are now, having a normal life. It was unbelievable. Two such different lifes. "It is weird to say but all those things had made you into the man you are today. Maybe we wouldn't even have met if things had been different so in a strange way I am gratefull.... And even if she is still out there hating you, I'll just be here loving you twice as much."

Daliyah nods as she snaps her fingers and let's her magic do her thing. "Wish granted." She says with a very small smile, thinking it was a good wish to use. It looked like she did not need to explain the rules to this woman. "You can take as much time on the wishes you want." She does say though, seeing this woman in such an emotional state she knew she might need some time

Kane felt so extremely bad, thinking Virgil was meaning him, not knowing about Daliyah, when he said that people always leave his life. But then Virgil said something he thought he would never hear. Dad. He was calling him dad. At first he thought it was directed towards his real dead father but when he realized Virgil was talking to him.... Never had he felt more accepted into this family before and it made him feel so much worse for this broken boy. He kneeled down infront of Virgil and held him close in his embrace. "I am not leaving and I will help you. But this is not the way... We'll find an other way together." He said quietly.
"Ah...well, things I like. Like flowers, and people...especially people." Valeryia said with a bit of a smile as she looked over at Gideon, knowing she had drawn him before but not wanting to say anything about it. "I've drawn our school too, and some of the teachers." She said, laughing a bit. "People are the hardest to draw, there's so many details about someone that you just can't see from looking at them.." She said quietly.

"It is dad." Gilford said before smiling a bit. "Hey uhm, dad. Am I ever going to train, like Valeryia is?" He asked, feeling maybe just a bit jealous that his older sister was carrying on the beast taming power, and was also afraid he couldn't do it.

"If I was back in time...I say I'd still kill all those people and take all the torture, just to be with you." Hei said with a smile before kissing her. At her words, he felt his heart beat a little bit more, knowing she truly loved him and knowing he truly loved her too. "You have no idea how happy that makes my little heart.." He said quietly before nuzzling his nose against hers a bit and giving her a kiss.

"I know, this isn't my first encounter with your kind.." Vasilia said quietly before sighing. "My last wishes were to win a war I was in when I was younger. Now, my wishes are going to be as far away from that as possible....it's strange what 55 years does a womans desires.." She said quietly before looking over at Daliyah. "I can't suppose I can wish to be 24 again, can I?" She asked with a small, teasing grin.

"Together?.." Virgil said quietly as he looked up at Kane, before he started crying again, feeling like he was five all over again, when Yumi disappeared. "Kane no matter what, don't go. No matter how bad it feels, my mom needs you here, Remi needs you here, you're the only man I've seen Louisa like besides my grandfather and...I need you here too." He admittedly quietly.
Gideon nods in understandment. Drawing was a very hard skill to master. He has tried it once as well but to no luck nor did he really wanted to learn. "Have you drawn me?" He asks, purely out of curiousity. He actually wanted to see some of her drawings just because one of the things he likes the most about Cantenseel is their arts.

Honestly, Renald thinks his son doesn't have beast taming abilities like Valeryia does. It is genetic but he has never felt an certain aura around Gilford like Valeryia has. "I don't know son. Perhaps one day. But for now I think we should focus on your other strength, your ice abilities." He says truthfully.

Kierra smiles softly, knowing he would go through all that torture again for her. Though she would do the exact same thing for him. "You don't have a little heart. You have a really big one." She says with a soft smile as she nuzzles her nose back against his.

Daliyah agreed on Vasilia's words, time does things to one desires but it is not the biggest factor. The biggest factor is what happens to you in life which changes who you are and what you want in life. At her question she smiles softly and shakes her head. "You can not. I can not turn back time, not even just a body's age."

Kane held Virgil a bit tighter, not caring that he got more blood onto his clothes, as he pats the boy's head. "I need you all too.... I won't ever leave. I won't even think about it anymore. So stop crying." He says quietly as he wipes Virgil's now snotty nose with the sleeve of his shirt. "I think this is the first time you've called me dad..." He says as a small smile forms on his lips.
"Ahahaha..haha..ha...uhm.." Valeryia looked down as she blushed brightly. "Yes." She squeaked out as she looked even more down. "A lot." She admitted, looking down a bit more. "But you're not all I draw!" She said in her defense, having drawn buildings and trees and stuff.

"But, but, but...Valeryia can use ice too. Why am I stuck with one?" Gilford asked with a grumble, still a little jealous. He thought that since he was his father's son, he should be able to be like his dad and be able to use his powers.

"I might. One day I may check to see that." Hei said before nuzzling his nose against hers a bit. After a little bit, he gave her a little kiss, closing his eyes as he did it.

"Ah dammit. I'm cursed with these wrinkles and bad knees.." Vasilia said before giggling a little bit, running her hand through her long hair that she had down. Usually, it was up in a giant braid or bun. Now, it was down, almost reaching her knees.

"I think so too.." Virgil said with a little smile before sniffing. "What's for dinner tonight?.." He asked quietly, with his stomach rumbling a little, totally ignoring the fact that he was bleeding rather badly at the moment.
Gideon did not understand why it made her this nervous or shy. He didn't mind her drawing him at all. She even got rather defensive. Did she think he would get mad or so? "That's fine. Can I see them an other time?" He asks, not knowing how embaressed that could make her.

Renald did not really have an answer for that. He was so suprised to find his daughter with two powers he thought was impossible to have combined. "I don't know. All I know is that the beast taming abilites that runs in our family very rare is. In the last 150 years only me and your sister have been born with these abilities." He explains, knowing it does not make it any more fair.

Kierra raises one eyebrow, wondering how he would check that when she saw her husband falling asleep. She smiles sweetly before kissing him back. "Go sleep." She says softly, running her hand through his hair to pet him into sleep.

Daliyah smiled softly at the elder woman. "Don't curse yourself for that. Ageing is a beautifull thing..." She says quietly, wishing she would have had the chance to live a normal life. If she could... Quikly she shakes those thoughts away. "Anything you want to wish for now?" She asks instead.

Kane chuckles softly, finding it funny how quikly these kids could change their main focus on food. "I have no idea. But first, we'll take care of that." He says, nodding to Virgil's arms before walking to the bathroom to get some towels, disinfectant, stitches and bandages. He sits back down infront of Virgil and being extremely carefull, cleans and bandages his arms with fatherly care.
"I mean well actually.." Valeryia blushed darkly as she brought her notebook out of her pocket, her hand shaking quite a bit as she flipped it to some of the highly detailed and colored drawing's she had done of him, one of them with heart's all around him, showing how much she liked him. "Here." She said quickly as she handed it to him, looking like she almost was going to cry.

"Yeah well..." Gilford looked down and grumbled a bit. "Why is it so rare? Why isn't it like other magics?" He asked, knowing all of his friends usually had the magic of one of their parents, but it usually was a 50/50 chance, not incredibly rare.

"I don't wanna..." Hei said as he laid down before smiling as she ran her fingers through his hair, actually starting to fall asleep a little. "Why do you always win." He said quietly.

"Oh not it isn't. Seeing yourself turn from a beautiful majestic proud woman warrior to an old librarian is not beautiful.." Vasilia said with a small laugh before shaking her head. "No, no more wishes tonight...just rest.." She said quietly.

"And here...finally.." Levi said as he finished the final stitch on Eva's stomach before holding up what he had taken from her. It was a fertilized egg, a child, a fetus. Life, that was the product of what Raiden had done to her. He placed it in a jar before smirk a bit. "I suppose that information I had heard about what had happened to her was true.." He said before rubbing Eva's sleeping head a bit. "I'm glad you didn't wake up..it would have been quite bloody and loud if you had. Just be glad the doctors drugs worked..." He said before kissing her forehead. "Thank you for the donation.." He said before taking the Jar and leaving out the window, dropping down before leaving back to his lab, happy with his prize he had learned about from his information dealer.

Virgil winced as his arm was disinfected, biting his lip a little and wincing even more as it was stitched and bandaged before sighing. "I wonder how many times you have had to have done that.." He said quietly, remembering his doing it nightly when Virgil was a teenager.
Gideon looked through the drawings. He was a tad bit suprised how detailed they were. It was as if looking at a photo of himself. He wondered how much time she had put into these. It had to be hours. He smiled a tad bit as he handed the notebook back. "They're really good." He complimented her.

Renald honestly did not know why it was different from other magics. It just was. "I don't know. And I dont think we'll ever find out." He says with a slight smile and a shrug, not really bothered by not knowing.

Kierra smiled softly as she leans down and kisses his forhead. "I just do. Goodnight honey" She said quietly as she watches her husband fall into a deep sleep. She stayed up a bit longer though, just thinking about how their life has changed so much.

Daliyah didn't really agree with Vasilia. She would have given everything to see herself grow old. Though she guessed everyone would disagree with her. "Very well. You can call me out whenever you need me." She says with a light bow before she goes back into her lamp. As soon as she was back in her prison she felt the lonlyness and sadness she felt before return...

"Too many times. I wish I could have prevented all those times...." Kane said quietly as he finished his work on Virgil's arms. He sighs a bit as he pats Virgil's back. "There, done. Now let us go get something to eat"
((I'm so pissed. I swear fanpop literally deleted like 35 of our pages and I'm so pissed))

"Thank you.." Valeryia said quietly with a smile, blushing at the compliment as she felt a little bit of pride swirl inside her. She had spent a very long time making them, so she was glad to have had her work recognized. "So...are we almost close?" She asked with a little smile as she looked above him to see where they were.

"Eh...I guess." Gilford said with a pout, grumpy now. "And you can't learn how to tame a beast? You have to be born with the power?" He asked, trying to find any loop hole that'd get his father to ever train with him.

"That I will..." Vasilia said quietly as she took the lamp down with her to the house. When she came in, she saw Iris sleeping on the couch, making her sigh. She went upstairs to her room and set the lamp on her desk before walking over to Seth's old room and checking on Lizana. "You awake sweetie?" She asked softly.

"I don't think anybody could have dad..nobody but me.." Virgil said quietly before sighing. "Thanks." He said before standing up. "I hope there's already something out there." He asked, his stomach rumbling as he left the room with Kane. As he entered, he saw Remi at the table, with Louisa not insight. "Is Louisa at Annelise's?" He asked in a surprised voice.
Gideon smiled a tad bit before looking around to see where they were as well before nodding. They were almost there. Then he found it and guided Valeryia straight towards a hotel before walking into it. A young maid around their age was waiting there at the entrance, her smile beaming and she blushed a bit as she saw Gideon. She bowed. "Welcome in the Welvair hotel. Everything is arranged for you, sir Narine." She said before making her way to the elevators, Gideon while gently guiding Valeryia followed the maid. The elevator went all the way up and up before they stopped on the rooftop itself. When the doors opened it showed not just a simple rooftop with a pretty view. The whole rooftop was decorated with flowers and trees, almost making it seem like you walked in a magical forest. And near the edge, an elegant table with white silk covering it stood, filled with fingerfoods and some wine. But the thing that probably made it even better was the view. You could see the whole of Cantenseel with the stars lighting up the city.

Renald knew what his son was getting at but he only sighed and nodded. "Unfortunately yes. Only those with the power in their genes, and where the genes are active, can learn how to control beast taming." He patted his son's head. "Sorry boy. But if you want I can always train you in different ways. Hand to hand combat, swordmastery, you name it." He said, hoping that might cheer him up.

"Yes." Lizana said softly, already having the feeling the woman would come to check up on her. She has been awake for the last few days, not being able to get sleep thanks to her own thoughts, her aching heart and her nausea. And she had the feeling she won't be getting some sleep for a long while.

Kane's heart swelled a bit with love as Virgil called him dad again. It felt so good to be finally have the feeling that Virgil accepted him fully. He walked downstairs with him and was also suprised to see Louisa not there. He sat down when he saw his wife walk into the kitchen, making his heart beat a bit faster in response.

"I havn't heard from her but she might be." Felicia said with a small smile before kissing Kane's cheek, his eyes clearly lighting up a bit at the affection. "And dinner will be ready soon. I asked one of the maids to cook."
As Valeryia saw how fancy where her date was going to be her heart starting beating faster, thinking he might have genuinely wanted to go on the date with her. As they went up the elevator, her excitement became slightly visible. As soon as she saw the skyline, her jaw dropped a little and she gasped, shocked at how beautiful it was as she walked over and leaned against the railing, the wind blowing through her hair as she had a large smile on her face, looking all around the city.

"Any fool can do hand to hand combat...just because they know that doesn't make them your son." Gilford said with a grumble as he looked down. He was just slightly grumpy that Valeryia got his dads powers and he didn't, even though he knew he couldn't help it.

"Yeah...I can't sleep either." Vasilia said before she started rubbing Lizana's arm a bit. "How are you feeling?.." She asked quietly, being able to imagine a bit how horrible she felt.

"Sweet." Virgil said with a grin, ready to eat although he had a weird feeling inside him without Louisa there. They had been in the womb together and while they didn't get along, he still kinda loved her and it felt wrong without her snarkyness. "Is it weird to say I kinda miss Louisa?" He asked with a small chuckle.
Gideon smiled softly as he saw Valeryia's expression, seeing her eyes almost sparkle in the starlight as she watched the city before them. He walked up besides her and leaned against the railing as well, not looking at the city though but at her. At first he had been reluctant on going on this date and arranging all this, but that smile she had on her face.... "It's gorgeous, isn't it?" He said quietly, now looking at the skyline as well.

Renald's eyes widened a bit before putting a hand on his son's shoulder. "Gilford, the fact that you don't have my powers doesn't mean you are not my son.... And i really don't want you to think like that." He said, feeling a bit bad that Gilford thought like that.

Lizana simply shrugged, not even wanting to start to explain how she felt. She had a large vocabulary but not even all the words she knew could explain this feeling. She just.... Missed him. She needed him... Strange how attached she got to him so quikly. But it had happend and now it hurted.

Felicia simply grinned, knowing that deep down, between all their bickering and fights, they truly loved eachother. She kissed Virgil's head. "It is not." She said before sitting down as the maids brought them their dinner which was chicken alfredo.
Valeryia looked over at Gideon and nodded her head, not having words to explain how beautiful it was, although the glimmer in her emerald colored eyes and the smile on her lips explained it all as she looked back at the skyline, sighing quietly. "It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever really seen..." She said quietly.

"But dad.." Gilford said quietly. "I don't have your powers...I would be horrible in the field, and we both know I'll never probably grow past the height of 5'6. What is there that I can do that'd make me like you?.." Gilford asked quietly, not remembering his father's strategic prowess.

"Yeah..me too.." Vasilia said quietly before placing her hand gently on Lizana's stomach. "How do they feel?.." She asked, knowing the answer was probably 'terrible'.

"Probably not for me, but for her yes." Virgil said, convinced Louisa truly hated him before his stomach growled loudly at the food, making him pick up his fork. "Thank you maids!" Virgil said before beginning to chow down.
Gideon's own smile widened a tad bit at her response before walking over to the table and grabbing the wine bottle and two glasses. He walked back to Valeryia and sat down on the railing as he poured them both a glass. "This, is a very light red wine. Not much alcohol since I remember what alcohol did last time." He says with a slight grin, ofcourse meaning when she full out crushed her mouth against his when he was at work as he hands her one glass.

Renald tapped Gilford against his forhead. "You have my brain, my smarts-" he then tapped his chest. "-and the passion to push yourself into who you want to be. But you shouldn't do things that makes you more like me. You should do the things that make you more like yourself, alright? I know you want to be more like me, but I don't want that. I want you to be you. Alright?"

Lizana sighs a tad bit. Did she really have to answer that? Were her days going to be like this? Staying in bed, waiting, feeling bad, having people ask her how she felt all the time. She didn't want that.... "I'll be fine...." She said quietly, more to herself than to Vasilia.

Felicia chuckled a bit as Virgil chowed down on his food. Oh, he had no idea how much Louisa secretly needed him as well. She began to eat before looking at her other daughter. "How was your day honey?" She asks with a smile
Valeryia blushed a little at his grin, remembering fully well what she had done under the influence. "Yeah....I remember too. I can't forget that, it was my first kiss, if you could consider me tackling you full force and putting my lips against yours a kiss." She said sheepishly with and awkward giggle.

"But dad, I don't know myself even that well...I'm so confused about who I am, or what I like..I just can't figure it out.." Gilford said quietly, ranting a bit in frustration.

"That's nice..." Vasilia said quietly before sighing. "You need your rest dear, try and sleep well." She said before standing up. "Hang on in there." She said before leaving the room and going back to hers.

"It was...very nice.." Remi said quietly with a smile. "I went on a date...with that boy that always catches me when I fall like the big klutz that I am. We walked...and talked...and maybe.." She blushed a bright cherry red. "Maybe we kissed a little. It was fun, and you'll like the boy mom. You'll approve, it's Souji and Mina's son, Dequan." She said with a smile, happy.
Gideon chuckled a tad bit as well. The situation had been awkward indeed back then but now it was okay he guessed. He gently clanged his glass against her before saying. "Well, cheers then to your first kiss and my first time being tackled." His grin widened the slightest bit before taking a sip of his drink. But then he realized something. He was.... teasing her? Joking a tad bit? He hadn't done that since.... Even thinking about her put a damper on his mood as he quikly takes a bigger sip from his glass.

Renald gently pats his son's head. "Do you think I had it all figured out when I was your age? I really hadn't. Every person has that in their lifes. But it'll work out. Just trust me." He said gently with a soft smile as he sees his own insecurities when he was that age back in his son's eyes.

Lizana stayed quiet, the words not encouraging her or meaning a thing. They were empty hollow words. Word that were supposed to cheer her up, give her hope, anything of a feeling at all but they had no effect. Instead of sleeping she knew she would be soending the night staring at the ceiling. Alone with her thoughts.

Kane's hand automatically tightend around his fork while Felicia gently puts her hand on his to soothe him a bit. "Well well, looks like my little girl is finally getting daring. I would love to meet him soon." She says sweetly, already knowing the boy and knowing he was a good kid but ofcourse wanting to meet him to get to know him better.
Valeryia giggled a bit at his joke before sipping from her drink as well. "Cheers." She said before drinking a but from her glass, savoring the taste of the light wine. "You must really like wine." She asked with a bit of a chuckle, her British accent slightly thickening from the little amount of alcohol she had, just showing how weak she was to it.

Gilford actually smiled a bit from his father's words, rather comforted by them. "Wow dad..that actually makes me feel better." He said with a bigger smile before hugging Renald. "And you know, if you ever have time..I'd love to learn how to use a saber." He said before yawning. "Goodnight, love you mom, love you dad." He said before leaving, going to his room to sleep.

"He's a good kiddo." Ivanka said with a bit of a grin as she finished cleaning up.

Remi's eyes widened as she saw Kane's hand tighten, reminding her why she never had any boyfriend's. "I am trying to and well...I was thinking that soon he could come over for dinner.." She said quietly, wanting to keep her family in the loop all about it. "He's really sweet, and nice..and he's one of the most pure people I've met. He'd never use me in a bad way.." She said quietly with a smile.

"He'd never use you in a bad way because he probably know's that me and Kane will break his legs if he hurt's you Remi." Virgil said before stuffing his face full.

"Y-You don't think you'd do that?...Either of you? R-Right?.." Remi asked worriedly.
Hearing her giggle actually pulled Gideon a bit out of his own thoughts. This was no time and place to think about the past. Especially not to think about that woman he had sworn to wipe out of his life. When she talked he immediatly noticed how her accent changed. "And you-" He gently took the glass away from her again. "- really can not hold your liquor."

Renald hugged his boy back as he smiled softly. "Ofcourse I have time for you. We'll start as soon as I find you a nice quality saber. Goodnight." He said as he watched his boy walk away. He was already so proud of him. Gently he pulled his wife into his arms before kissing her forhead. "He really is. He will be a great man. I know so."

"That would be lovely and no, they wouldn't do that, right?" Felicia asked, her tone ofcourse implying they should say no and say it was all just a joke to tease Remi. She was glad her daughter got her first boyfriend and she was not going to let the over protective males of the house ruin that.

Kane casually took a sip from his drink before saying. "I won't break his legs." Which made Felicia smile. "I always go for the more vital parts." Which earned him a smack to the back of his head from his wife.
Valeryia whined a bite as Gideon took her wine. "Heyyyy, I liked that." She said before quickly snatching his glass and smirking before drinking it down. "Hah. I got your glass." She said before she broke out giggling a bit, clearly having loosened up a bit.

"I know.." Ivanka said quietly with a smile before standing really high on her tippy toes and kissing his forehead. "I just hope that soon he grows a few inches or two..he needs that for his confidence." She said quietly, not using the word 'pray' because she didn't pray, because she still didn't worship them and Renald had never been much for that either.

"I won't let you guys touch him." Remi squeaked out shyly, sounding as is almost the wind itself could beat her up, let alone Virgil and Kane.

"Eh, I'm only joking. But seriously, if he does touch you, tell me." Virgil said with that look in his eyes that said 'I will send that man through hell'

Remi sighed a bit before shaking her head. "Are you guys planning on being like this when Lou Lou get's a boyfriend?" She asked, using her cute name for Louisa that she used when she wasn't around.
Gideon sighed a tad bit in defeat with a soft smile. Really, this woman was unbelievable. He did make a mental note not to bring wine next time. What he did not realize is he was already thinking about a next time. Gently he took her hand and led her to the table with all the small foods. He held out her chair for her as he motioned for her to sit down just like a good waiter would do.

Renald leaned down a bit so she could reach him better as he smiles, finding her short height adorable. "I hope so too. But let us not worry about that too much. He is still young. He'll see their are alot of things about himself he could feel proud and confident off." He says, really believing that.

Kane nods in agreement to Virgil though he was only partly joking. At Remi's question he chuckles a bit. "If she ever gets a boyfriend we will be protecting him from her I think." He says, thinking Louisa could handle herself pretty well.
"Aww, thank you." Valeryia said with a smile before she started eating some of the food happily, enjoying it clearly as she started eating a bit of everything. "What type of culture is this restaurant?" She asked, not recognizing it.

"Yes there is." Ivanka said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around him and cuddled up a bit, always enjoying feeling nice and small against her husband whom she considered a giant. "Mmm, my big sexy strong man." She said, reminding him of the nickname.

"I don't even think you two could protect a boy from Lou Lou." Remi said, afraid of her big sister. "You know mom, I never asked. Who does Lou Lou get her...herself from?" She asked, always seeing her mother as being kind and not the elitest sort, unlike Louisa.
Gideon started to eat some foods as well though he shrugged at her question. He had honestly no idea. "It is not really a restaurant though. It is just a fancy hotel but I booked the rooftop and aaranged some thing so we could have a nice view while eating and drinking something." One of his collegues had proposed this place.

Renald wrapped his arms back around her, loving the way she fit so perfectly against him as he leans down and kisses the top of her head. "That I am." He says with a light grin. "Shall we go get some sleep now?" He asks.

Both Kane and Felicia chuckled at her words though at her question Felicia really had to think. Well, Louisa was not like her nor really like Tiras... "I guess she gets it from your grandpa." Oh yes, deffinantly from him now that she thinks about it.
"Oooh, okay." Valeryia said, understanding it better. "Well, it's very good." She said while eating before she sneakily tried to take his glass, thinking that he wouldn't see her large hand reaching for his glass.

"Yesss." Ivanka said cutely before yawning, wanting to sleep now. "Did you like dinner though?" She asked while dragging him back to the room, tugging on his arm the way there.

"I don't remember her much when she was younger. I bet grandpa spoiled her huh?" Remi asked, knowing that in grandpa's eyes Louisa was always more of a princess to him. Even more sometimes than Felicia, and she was his daughter.
Ofcourse Gideon noticed what she was doing the second she began to reach for his glass. As quik as he was he snatched the glass up and drank it all in one go so she couldn't grab it. When he puts his glass down he was grinning a bit and continoud eating like nothing has happend. "I am glad you think that."

Renad nods as he yawns a bit as well, following her as she dragged him to their room. "I did, as always." As they entered their room he lazily pulled out his shirt and pants before searching the clothed for his pyjama pants.

Felicia nodded. Her father had spoiled her daughter almost rotten. She had to interfere a few times because she knows her father would have given and done more to Louisa if she hadn't interfered. "He really did."
Valeryia pouted as the glass was taken before she grinned and took the wine bottle itself, chugging it down whole before setting the empty bottle down. "I win." She said before she continued eating. "Bwahaha, never underestimate the skill of me." She said before putting some more food in her mouth.

"Good." Ivanka said before talking of her clothes, not caring at all about really being seen just in her underwear by her husband before laying on the bed. She rubbed her white Siamese cats back a bit, with it meowing at her.

"Ah..I see." Remi said before eating her food, finding it as good as always but wishing a little inside it was her mother who had cooked it. Her mother always cooked better food than the maids.

Gideon's eyes widened and he even paled a bit as she managed to down the whole bottle. Oh. He could already feel what was coming now. "I.... Won't underestimate you again." He said as he put some food in his mouth, keeping a very close eye on her now.

Renald slips his pyjama pants on before walking to the bed where he saw his spot being occupied by one of her cats. "No, my spot." Gently he picked the cat up before putting it down in it's own little bed before laying down next to Ivanka.

When everyone was done eating the maids brought a dessert as well, being a small ice coupe. Felicia was kinda glad Louisa wasn't here now since her daughter would be complaining about how small the dessert was. Though it made her wonder where actually she was.
"Good." Valeryia said, her accent now being a drunken slosh of Russian and British as she continued to eat, smiling happily and humming to herself. "This is a really nice date." She said with a smile as she looked over at him, clearly just ecstatic with joy.

The cat meowed a little as it was taken off of the bed before moving from it's bed back onto their bed, laying on Ivanka's feet, making her giggle tiredly. "They miss their mommy." She said quietly before cuddling up against Rex. "Soon you'll need to give them more attention too...especially when the little one comes." She said quietly, referring to the pregnancy.

Louisa looked at the guns all laid out in the bunker that had been brought in earlier by Sora. Tons of guns and body armor was in there, and the blueprints to the bank was in there as well, with specified plans as to how the robbery would go down. There, it was just her, Seth and Sora. She had Raiden out watching Annelise, due to her not wanting Annelise to be finding where that boy is. "So, I'm curious. How did you actually manage to get all of this from the yakuza?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Gideon was still afraid what will happen now that she is obviously drunk but he had to admit, her accent like this sounded a bit cute. "I am glad you like it." He said with a slight smile as he watches at the city below them. It was already rather late and he did not want her parents to be worrying. "We should head back soon though."

Renald wraps his arms around his wife, loving the way she fit so perfectly against him like a body pillow. Really, he would not be able to sleep anymore if she wasn't in his arms. He softly kissed the top of her head. "Don't worry. I will." He quietly promised her. He would give them all more attention. They deserved that.

Sora was casually reading through the plans and blueprints as if they were just newspapers before glancing up at Louisa with a light grin on his face. "I persuaded him nicely." Yeah, if persuading meant blackmailing then he indeed persuaded Takao into giving them these things. "I can do lots of things you don't know about yet, lady Louisa."
Valeryia gave Gideon a giant pout when he suggested going home. "But..no." She said as she laid her chin against the guard, enjoying the wind and the view of the city. "I don't wanna go." She said while pouting.

Ivanka closed her eyes, falling asleep against her husband's body, just nodding her head in response to what he said as slumber came over her, having only good dreams in her head, about cats, cabbage and children.

"Yeah, 'nicely'." Louisa said, not buying it that he had done anything nicely to get all of this. "Blackmail is the easiest form of persuasion though..so I do applaud you." She said, giving him a small golf clap before grinning a little, sitting down next to him, although not too close, and reading the plans. "There is much you don't know about what I can do as well." She said while reading over the plans. "These are good plans. I wonder what exactly you used against him to get such quality." She thought out loud.
"I know you don't. But I do not plan on getting attacked by your father." Gideon said with a small grimace before standing up and holding out his hand to her. "Next time, we'll stay longer." He promised her, not realizing he had actually promised her to go on another date. Too late he realized that and it suprised himself that those words had ever left his mouth.

Sora's grin widened as Louisa so easily guessed what he had done. Ofcourse her sharp eyes would see right through his casual reply. This sharpness was exactly why they needed her. He held up the papers a bit more to her so she could read them better without getting too close. "Then I am estatic to see what more you can do." He said with a small chuckle. This was good. He needed them to be on her good side and till now everything was going as planned. "And let's just say I just used every man's weakness."
"Next time?.." Valeryia said quietly before a giant grin appeared on her face. "That's implying we're going on a second date. We're going on a second date?" She said with a little gasp, sounding incredibly excited.

"You should be. I could break a person into submission if I wanted to." Louisa said, knowing ways as she continued to read the plans. "Ah, I see. Vagueness. It doesn't hide what you did though. A man's weakness is his heart, and men's heart lie with women...or men, in very rare and...disgusting cases." She said, looking a bit disgusted before shaking her head. "How sneaky though." She commented to what he had did. "So shall we milk the boss a bit longer after this?" She asked with a bit of a sly smile.
Gideon knew he could not talk his way out of this. He had said those words, he had implied it, accidently, but he still had done that. So he had no choice but to go on a second date with her. He knew he could just say no anyway but after seeing her so excited, seeing that glimmer in her eyes, he just couldn't say no. "We will.... But now we should go." He says as he gently takes a hold of her hand.

Sora grinned, knowing she could break any man with just a look. "You guessed it right, my lady. A men's heart is a weak thing and easily to manipulate. And ofcourse we will milk this as long as we can." He says with a chuckle, liking the fact she was thinking along the same lines as him. "Let's see how much we can get from the Yakuza boss."
last edited over a year ago
"Kay...." Valyeria said quietly, sounding tired a bit as she grabbed his hand and started walking. After the short walk home, she hugged him tightly as they were outside the home. "So..tired..and thank you." She said with a smile.

"I plan on taking everything and when I'm done, I'll take the yakuza too." Louisa said with a grin at Sora while reading the final part of the plan. Escaping through the subway after mowing through the police.
Gideon did not know exactly what to do when he got hugged. It surpised him and honestly, he had not been hugged in months. And felt strange to get hugged now like this. He felt a bit awkward as he slowly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back. But after a short while he relaxed a bit more as his body remembered what being hugged felt like. "No problem." He said quietly with a small smile as well.

Sora finished reading through it and then glances at Louisa. Yes, he was planning on taking it all as well. But she did not have to know that. "And you will surely succeed. I can feel it." He encouraged her.
You made me really happy...even if I knew Eadlyn set you up to this.." She said quietly, revealing she knew what made him go on this. "I'm glad though, I had a good time. I'll see you soon?" She said quietly, ready to go in.

"Oh you don't need to tell me that, but thank you." Louisa said before setting the plans down. "Is that one a capable fighter?" She asked, pointing at Alexander, who appeared to be getting ready to go out and feed.