랜덤 롤플레잉 The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

랜덤 롤플레잉 5723 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 5723

over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
Souji nodded before kissing the forhead of his sweet little girl once again. "Ofcourse honey." He said as he looked over at Dequan to ask him to join but his son was already praying, sitting on his knees at Fillian's bedside with his hands folded in eachother and his forhead leaning against his hands. Even though he was praying his hands were trembling and tears were streaming down his face as well, fearing for the life of his friend. Souji gently pulled Mei to Dequan's side and sat down on his knees as well before patting his son's back and starting to pray once again as well.

Eadlyn blushed alot as he pulled off her dress, never having been this exposed before and it made a wave of insecurity hit her. True she was a proud strong woman but every woman would feel insecure to be naked the first time around someone that truly mattered. But those thoughts were immediatly wiped away as his hands began to roam her body, causing her to moan and get increasingly more wet. When he pulled his member out she could not help but stare and blush even more. This was her first time ever seeing that part of a males body. And dear gods, he was so big. Making her wonder if he would ever fit in. She softly bit her lip as she reached out and softly ran her fingers over his member to tease him. "Soon it'll be none." She breathed out before kissing him deeply. But then she glanced at the backseat. It was big enough for one person to lay on with the other on top. And even though she liked this position, she wanted him on top of her, to lead the first time. "I want you on top baby." She mumbled as she kissed his neck a few times before carefully moving off of him and managing to get to the backseat, thank god she was skinny and flexible. "So come here."

Renald immediatly pulled his hand away as he saw the poor girl flinch away from his hand. Ofcourse she wouldn't want anyone touching her right now. Not even people she knew very well. But what hurted him more was the fact she was apologizing. Quikly he shook his hand and he was tempted to hold her hand but he decided against it. "Don't apologize, Eva. This is not your fault."

Daliyah smiled at his words and closed her eyes as he kissed her forhead, making her heart do a happy skip. Why did the gods decided to bless but at the same time torment her by letting this amazing man in her life? She honestly did not know even though she was sure there had to be a reason. There always was. But for now she would not be thinking about that. "Sleep tight, Virgil." She said sweetly before closing her eyes again. Genies didn't need sleep and she doubted she would be getting any sleep but it just felt extremely nice to just lay in his arms like this.
over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
Mei went down on her knees and prayed piously. She prayed for Fillian to make it. For him to be the same bird she knew before he was hurt and for her brother, father and mother to stay happy. She stayed on her knees praying for what seemed forever, losing a sense of time completely as she begged the gods for her family to be okay.

Takao visibly shivered as she touched his member, making him bit his lip hard. She was cold and it felt amazing against his burning heat. "You can have me any way you want, beautiful." Takao said before he carefully got into the back as well, being on top of her. He slowly slid her panties off as he kissed her neck rubbing her breasts a little as he rubbed his member against her bare sensitive areas, shivering as he felt her wet juices touch his member. "Try not to moan too loud..." He said, not wanting to alert the entire residence they were making love. He bit his lip a little as he stuck his tip in before he slowly tried to go in her, feeling quite a bit of resistance before he finally got in. He moaned loudly himself, feeling her tight walls completely trap his member inside of her. "You're so damn tight.." He said with a slight moaned as he went out and then back in slowly. He wanted her to get used to it. After a bit of that, he managed to be able to go a little faster, beginning to thrust into her and shaking the car a bit.

Eva sniffed as Renald said that to her, feeling the exact opposite. "But..it is...it's all my fault.." She said, her already bright red eyes producing more tears of sadness. "It hurts all over..so much..reminding me that...I have been ruined.." She said quietly, looking down and looking down with a somber expression, making Vasilia tear up a bit. No words could comfort Eva at this point.
After what seemed like hours of praying Souji stood up from the ground and patted both his children's head. "I'm going to call your mother and see if there are any people around to help me with my nose. Stay here." He said, Dequan nodding, before he left the room. Quikly he found a doctor that had time to patch him up, putting some tight bandages around his head to keep his nose in place. The doctor also warned him that his face around his nose and eyes will get incredibly bruised. He thanked the doctor before walking outside of the hospital, needing some fresh air before calling Mina. When she picked up he smiled softly. "Hello darling. I-It's... Not going that good with Fillian." With tears in eyes he explained the situation.

Eadlyn's heart started to beat faster as he crawled on top of her and took off her panties. This was truly it and she was nervous but also so excited for it. At his words she grinned. "Same to you." She said teasingly in return as she held onto his shoulders as he started to push himself in. It felt so strange when suddenly she felt a sharp pain all throughout her core, causing her to gasp and groan a bit in pain as she held onto his shoulders tightly. Her breathing quikened but she calmed it down as much as she could. As he moved slowly in and out of her the pain began to dissapear as well before it was replaced by pleasure. Dear lords, they were truly doing this. As he began to move faster the pleasure increased immensely, causing her to moan before biting her lip. "Oh Takao~"

Renald felt such a sorrow but also such a rage towards the man who had done this to her. If he had ever found the despicable man he would pull him straight through hell and back. What he hated the most was the fact that Eva seemed to think it actually was her fault this had happend which was nonsense. "It is not your fault Eva. You have done nothing to deserve this." He said strongly as he felt the rage he had pour out. "And the person who did this to you will be found and I will personlly make sure he'll be wishing the devil himself had punished him instead of me."
Mina gasped a little, horrified. "I....I don't know what to say..." Mina said, tearing up a little bit. "Souji...I...I want to see him. Can you pick me up? They're almost done fixing the doors..." She said quietly, some tears falling down from her face. She was genuinely worried about Fillian, although how could she not?

Takao couldn't believe that he was still losing his virginity, even while he was in the middle of ramming into her. It still seemed unreal, yet it wasn't and it felt oh so amazing. "God Eadlyn it feels so good~" He moaned out as he suddenly turned up the pace, going even faster. His balls slapped against her rear loudly and the whole car shook, making the suspension actually creak as he went into her deeply, just completely numbing him with pleasure. He did circular gyrating movements as he went in deeper, increasing the area for pleasure for her as he started biting his lip, now having to hold back finishing. He continued ramming her as hard as he could in the tiny space.

Eva listened to Renald, liking the sound actually of having the man...punished. That it wasn't her fault, that she didn't deserve it. "You're...right.." She said, looking to the side. "Something was stolen from me. It's that simple." She said before staring at her stomach. "Now I have this with me....and...I don't know what to do...I don't want to punish my own child for having been conceived...but...to be a product of something so horrible? With me at such a young age?...should I even keep it?" She asked while continuing to stare at her stomach.
Souji could almost hear his wifes tears fall down her cheeks through the phone. He had to once again swallow back his own tears. "I can. I will be there as quikly as possible. Just.... Stay calm honey." He said before hanging up and walking back into the hospital, quikly telling Dequan and Mei he was going to pick up their mother before leaving. As quikly as he could without putting himself in any more danger he drove home, seeing the people who were probably fixing the door leave as he walked into his house and to the living room. "Mina, I'm here." He called out for her, gratefull that the doctors had already patched him up.

Eadlyn knew he was a virgin, he hadn't directly told her in those terms but ofcourse she knew. But the way he was pleasuring her, ramming into her, taking her, made her wonder if he actually was a virgin because boy was he good at this. If this was only his first time she was truly thrilled to see what he could do more in time. Her body felt like on fire and a certain pressure began to build up in her lower area as her moans got louder and louder, almost turning into pleasure filled screams. Yes, he had asked her to keep quiet but how could she when he was taking her like a god? She held onto his shoulder tighter as suddenly a great wave of euphoria hits her, causing her walls to constrict even tighter around him as she screamed out his name in her bliss.

Renald was atleast glad his words made her realize that this all was not her fault. That indeed something was taken from her. At her question though he hesitated. He had no answer for that. Honestly, if he had been in the situation, he wouldn't have known what to do either. Keep the baby because it was still a growing life or abort it because of the situation. "That is something you must decide on your own. It'll be your choice. But for now, you just rest. And know we are here through it all to take care of you and support you." He said with a very caring tone.
Mina got up from the couch, sighing quietly before she ran up and hugged him, looking up and smiling as she saw his patched up nose. "Be gentle with yourself, okay?" She said, not wanting him to injure it anymore. She smiled a little and got into the passenger seat of the car, obviously too upset to drive. "I bet Dequan was sitting here." She said, feeling his big person imprint on the seat.

Takao continued going at it, moaning loudly himself as he kept going, not exactly caring about being quiet much anymore either. He tried to remember not to finish inside of her, knowing he'd be murdered if he had gotten her pregnant. So, after she finished and wrapped herself around him tightly he pulled out, getting up a little and aiming himself at her face as he rubbed himself. "Bon appetite." He said jokingly as he moaned loudly, finishing and shooting his hot seed in the direction of her mouth.

Eva nodded her head, understanding what he was saying. "Can I help?...Find the man who did this to me?" She asked quietly, wanting to help take this man down. This was the first time she had ever visibly spoken on wanting to actually hurt someone.
Souji hugged his wife tightly back, feeling a bit relieved to see she wasn't crying anymore though he was sure those tears will come back soon. Very soon. He smiled softly and nodded at her concern before getting to the car himself. At her words he chuckled softly and nods. "Who else." He said quietly before driving off. The whole ride was silent since he wasn't in the mood to talk logically. When they got to the hospital he gently took her hand and led her towards Fillian's room.

Eadlyn wondered why he suddenly pulled out but when he suddenly shot his seeds into her direction she gasped in suprise, making the seed go into her mouth as she blushed furiously. Without thinking too much about it she swallowed, strangely not minding the taste at all. She quikly understood though why he wouldn't finish inside of her. If already they got stuck with a child it would be a hell. She was panting alot, slowly coming down from her high as she grinned up at him and pulled him down for a kiss. "Dear lords Takao. For a virgin that was a very great first time. More than great it was... I don't even have the words to describe it." She said with a light happy laugh.

Renald's eyes widened a tad bit at that question. Eva wanted to help find the man who did all of this to her? He could understand but he never saw Eva as the revengefull type. He had expected her to just close herself off and never think about it again. This was quite the opposite and he had no clue what to think about it. He hoped it was just her pain speaking for now. "Just rest. And heal. After that we'll see."
Mina followed him into the room and gasped a little bit as she saw how she was, managing to hold in her tears as she saw him. She walked close to him and put her hands on his arm, rubbing it gently as she sighed quietly. Even in this, she refused to pray. She wouldn't pray to those gods. They had let her down too many times, and she was not going to get her hopes up just for nothing again.

Takao chuckled a bit, nodding his head in agreement as he gave her a kiss, not caring that she had just swallowed his seed. "It felt great." He said with a happy grin as he brought her closer and gave her another kiss before reaching over and bringing both of their clothes to the back. "We need to get you home." He said with a slight chuckle. "If your father finds us like this...we're both dead." He said, paling a little.

Eva nodded a bit slowly as she laid her head back against her pillow, wincing. Every little movement hurt in her body. "Please both of you...go. I need to sleep. Can you please you check on Daniel for me? Tell me how he is tomorrow.." She said quietly, closing her eyes and falling back into a sleep. Vasilia wiped her tears away and nodded yes before taking Renald's hand and pulling him out gently with her before she found Daniel's room, her eyes widening at the sight. The poor boy was practically in a body cast, and he had bled so much that there was actual blood stains on the cast. He had been so mangled, his face was completely swelled and he had so many tubes sticking out of him, she couldn't tell which was going to where.
Souji walked up behind his wife and gently rubbed her back as he looked down at the boy with a pained sad expression. He knew her wife wouldn't pray, he didn't judge her for that. Instead he would pray the double for both of them. "He'll...." He had to swallow the lump in his throat before continouing. "He'll get through this. Fillian is strong in so many ways.... He'll get through this." He didn't know who he was trying to convince though, his family or himself?

Eadlyn pouted a bit as he grabbed their clothes, knowing that this meant their night was over. That she had to go. Well, she did really had to go, she still had school tomorrow and her dad would get an heart attack if he found her gone, but she didn't want to leave. But still with a sigh she took her clothes and began to dress herself, feeling already sore from their love making and the sweat was not rather comfortable with a dress on. "I wished I could stay longer." She said before giving him a few quik kisses on his lips. "Though I wouldn't want my new boyfriend to get killed already." She said with a grin, loving the sound of calling him her boyfriend.

Renald nodded, glad she was willingly asking them for rest though he was unsure whether she was going to sleep for herself or to go get her revenge later... Still he followed Vasilia out of the room, squeezing her hand softly to comfort her as he didn't let go. When they reached Daniel's room his stomach turned once again. The poor boy wasn't even regonizeable anymore.... Without any words he gently pulled Vasilia out of the room. Once outside he held her in his embrace, knowing without words she needed this.
Mina nodded her head, wanting to believe her husband as much as she could. "He will..." She said before leaning close to Fillian's ear. "I hope you can hear me." She said while whispering. "If you don't come out of this, you will never be able to eat my food again." She said, hoping his subconscious heard it as she pulled away before looking over at her husband and giving him a hug, knowing hugs helped all.

Takao grumbled a bit, wishing she could have as well before he chuckled at her comment. "I don't wanna die either, considering I don't want to stop seeing that beautiful face of girlfriend anytime soon." He said with a grin, loving calling her his girlfriend. "We'll be able to do more naughty things later though..." He said while getting his clothes on. "Tomorrow you don't have school, right? Well, I could leave work whenever I want. I could bring you to my house. And we could really go at it there." He said before giving her a kiss as he buttoned up his shirt.

Vasilia closed her eyes as she hugged him, sniffing a little. She had always been so found of Eva's boyfriend, and now that he was....like this, she was sure he was going to die. "I'm scared..." She said quietly to him, saying for the first time in front of him that she was scared of anything.
Souji had no clue what Mina had been saying but he was almost one hundred precent certain it had been about her food, knowing how much Fillian liked it. He hugged her back tightly as he closed his eyes and just held her for awhile, letting her embrace console him. But after awhile he looked at the clock. It was way to late and both his children still needed to go to school tomorrow. "Perhaps we should go. It is late and if anything changes the hospital has my number." He says as he gently rubbed her shoulders, knowing she would rather stay.

Eadlyn's heart warmed at his words, especially as he called her his girlfriend, but then blushed furiously at the other things he had said. The thought of doing more naughty things with him actually excited her. They were off on a really good start of their relationship. "I would love to go to your house tomorrow." She said as she started to kiss his neck. "But I do have school." She said with a sigh before smiling a tad. "How about after school then?" She asked him.

Renald's eyes widened a bit at her words. Never had he believed he would hear those words or live to hear them. Vasilia Romanov, the strong Russian warrior, the greatest of the Kanshinin in her time, admitting to be scared for the first time. It was so unreal that he needed a minute to just proces the information before he held her a bit tighter. If she was afraid then he guessed he should be terrified. "It's going to be okay." He said quietly.
Mina sighed a bit, not wanting to go but understanding his point. Reluctantly, she nodded her head, knowing he was right. "Come on kids...lets go home.." She said before looking over at Mei, how was asleep. "Psst. Dequan. Can you get her?" She asked.

Takao grinned a bit and nodded. "I'll pick you up straight after." He said with his grin. "Show off to all of your friends how cool your boyfriend is." He said, imagining rolling up to the school with loud music playing and his fancy sports car revving as it pulled up with him wearing stylish clothing. He sucked on her neck a bit, feeling daring and actually leaving another light hickey with a grin, hoping she'd give him a love bite.

Vasilia nodded her head, smiling a bit as she bit her lip. "I know it will Renald.." She said quietly before sighing. "We should get going.." She said, looking down and wanting to spend more time with Eva, but knowing she needed it.
Dequan glances at Mei, not even having noticed she had fallen asleep due to him concentrating on praying. Gently and carefully he picked his little sister up. He looked one more time at his friend, tears appearing in his eyes as he left the hospital room together with his family. Souji softly patted his son's back as they got to the car and they got in. With a sigh he started the engine before starting to drive home.

Eadlyn liked the idea of Takao picking her up very very much. Showing off her amazing tough but sweet boyfriend is something she is going to do alot. "I love the sound of that." She said with a grin and moaned softly as his mouth went onto her neck again. But then she noticed he was once again trying to leave a mark on her. She narrowed her eyes at him before leaning into his neck and actually biting him, softly though not to hurt him too much. She had warned him. What she did not expect was the amazing taste of his blood. Sweet and spicy at the same time. She even moaned before pulling away and licking the tiny wounds. "Now we're even." She said softly before kissing his lips.

Renald nodded his head as he gently led her out of the hospital before getting into his car and sighing. It had been a long emotionally hard day and all he wanted to do now was lay in his wife's arms. He started the car and drove Vasilia back to Iris's house. When they arrived he gave her a soft gentle smile as he reached out and squeezed her hand. "If you need anything you know you can call me."
Takao's eyes widened a little as he got bitten, not expecting it to come when it did. He chuckled a bit at her comment before giving her a kiss back and grinning. "I got what you wanted. Now I got something to show around of my own. Although people probably are going to think I was just the victim of a vampire attack." He said with a larger chuckle before he gave her a kiss. "You need to go in before your father wakes up and really makes me a victim of a vampire attack." He said jokingly, although he truly was kinda terrified of Joseph.

Vasilia smiled at Renald, nodding her head. "I always know I can." She said before sighing quietly. "Bye Renald." She said, getting out of the car and heading inside of her home, frowning at how dead silent it was besides hearing the sounds of quite sobbing echoing in the distance. She could tell it was Iris, letting out what she felt while everyone was asleep. She thought that was sweet but destructive of her. She went upstairs, to her room and took her clothes off before laying down, praying a little that things could get better.
Eadlyn giggled at his joke before kissing his neck a few times. "A shame that people are going to look at my bite of love as if it was an attack." She mumbled against his neck before kissing his lips. "I guess I really should go now. Wouldn't want you to get hurt already." She said before giving him a final deep kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow and thank you for the amazing night." She said with a blush before getting out of the car. She waved at him once before quikly walking into her house to her room, feeling sore already.

The whole car drive home Renald was continously thinking about Vasilia and her family. How he wished he could do more for them. When he arrived home he quietly walked into his room, smiling softly as he saw his angel Ivanka already asleep. He felt rather guilty that he had only seen her a few minutes today... He took of his clothes, except for his boxers, before carefully crawling into the bed, holding her close in his arms before falling asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Cecilia awoke due to the scents drifting into her bedroom. The kitchen was down below but she always managed to smell the delicious food cooking whenever the cook started doing their jobs. It smelled delious, familiar, hinting her at who the cook was and what to be expecting this morning, a traditional Japanese breakfast. She didn't have those alot since living here so she was rather excited for it. Her tails began to sway as she began to give loving kisses all over Belial's face to wake him up.

Rex on the other hand did not have a rather good waking up. He groaned as he sat upright, realizing he once again had fallen asleep on his desk. Fourth night in a row. With a sigh he pops his back and neck as he groans. God he was going to be feeling that all day. And he havn't even slept that great, making him already feel tired even though it was just morning. He rubs his temples, feeling like he needed damn strong coffee.

Renald was already up and putting on his trainers uniform, the rookies needed to start early as always and he would be there to yell commands. He glances back at the angel sleeping in his bed before smiling softly. He always let her sleep when he got himself ready since he would feel guilty to wake her up so early but yesterday he almost hadn't seen her at all. So for once he sat down next to her on the bed and kissed her cheek gently. "Ivanka, honey. Wake up sunshine."

Fayline groaned as the sunlight shined through the window and hits her face. Normally she wouldn't mind but she guessed this was how Joseph had felt all these years. Trying to avoid the light she crawls more against her husband as she hides her face in his chest. They needed to get better curtains for sure. Very dark ones to keep the sunlight out.

Eadlyn awoke with a smile on her face. Was yesterday true? Did it really happen or was it just a dream? When she tried to sit up and wince a bit due to her soreness she knew it had deffinantly not been a dream. She now had a boyfriend and was truly a full fledged woman. With a wide smile she stands up and takes a shower before getting dressed. Wanting to talk to Takao immediatly she grabbed her phone and texted him 'I woke up today thinking yesterday was a dream but thank god it was not. Though it feels so unreal still to be your girlfriend now. Can't wait to see you after school. Hope you have been thinking about me just as much as I have been thinking about you Xxx'

Souji honestly hadn't slept that night at al. He had tried but images of Fillian and the past war kept on flashing through his mind so not to wake up Mina he had gone downstairs to just drink a cup of tea. He has been sitting there for over 4 hours now, staring down at his now cold tea. Dequan walked downstairs, bags under his eyes, hinting that he havn't slept either. When he saw his father he only was partly suprised. Souji smiled softly at his boy. "Rough night?" Dequan only nodded and puts his hands in his pockets.

Riza had to blink a few times before realizing where she was. She was still in the black market, at the infarmery, at Yurichi's bedside. Apparently she had fallen asleep in her chair. With a sigh she cracks her neck before looking at Yurichi. He luckily did look better, his face not as pale as the day before but still pale ofcourse. That made her feel relieved. God, she couldn't believe she truly had slept here.

Yumi walked to the kitchen, glad to see the idiots still asleep but sad to see that nor her mother or father were up to come and cook breakfast. With a sigh she sat down and decided to just wait since she didn't want to almost blow up the kitchen again like she had done many times before.

Daliyah had spend the whole night just listning to the soothing sounds of Virgil's breathing since she didn't need any sleep herself. It was truly soothing to listen to and the fact she was in his arms made her feel better. Somehow he had made her forget about reality and swept her into a dreamland where anything was possible. When she felt him starting to wake up she leaned up and softly kissed his cheek. "Goodmorning, Virgil."
Belial groaned as he woke up, already sounding grumpy today. "Good morning my wife." He said before giving her a kiss back and sighing deeply as he laid his head on the pillow. He did not seem happy at all, and there was good reason for it. Reason that they both knew. "How'd you sleep?" He asked with a yawn, extremely tired because of a bad sleep night.

Shiomi had already cleaned up the office, organized all of his papers and made coffee and gotten early breakfast from the kitchen for him. "Goodmorning." She said as she threw some of his trash away in the garbage as she sat back in her chair before nuzzling him and kissing his cheek. "I have your coffee and food here for you and I organized all of you papers into a neat complete and incomplete pile that are also separated by topic." She said as her tails swayed happily, hoping to see a good reaction.

Ivanka stretched as she was woken up, groaning quietly and letting out a quiet squeak as she finished stretching before crawling out from the covers, naked. "Already going away dear?" She said with a yawn before she bent over in front of him and got a hair band off of the floor before putting her hair in a ponytail, shaking her hips for him before she got up, smirking a bit. "That's sad. I won't get to see you all day.." She said quietly as she pressed herself closer against him before resting her head on his chest.

Joseph was managing to sleep pretty well, until he felt some shuffling in his bed, causing him open one eye. As he saw his wife against his chest hiding from the sun he chuckled a bit before he brought her closer, giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Good morning my beautiful vamp." He said as he massaged her back a bit with his eyes closed, still staying relaxed in bed with her with no intention of getting up soon.

Takao was eating breakfast when he felt his phone vibrate. He grinned a little as he saw it was Eadlyn and texted her back immediately saying "I thought it was a dream either but then I realized I couldn't imagine something as sexy as you with your clothes off. I hope you slept well, because I sure know I did and I'm excited to see you after school. Make sure to wear that school uniform that you look sexy in and don't wear any panties for me. We don't want them getting in the way during our playtime later ;)" He sent with a smirk before he picked up his fork and continued eating, already aroused.

Lei appeared in a chair behind Souji, saying boo loudly to spook him before chuckling a bit. "You needed that old friend. A good spook makes everyone feel better." He said while sipping his own tea. "I wonder if your son can see me, since he has a lot of your traits and stuff when it comes to ability." He said before sighing. "That stuff that happened yesterday....that reminded me so much...of the old days..." He said quietly with a pained look.

Bertholdt opened the door and walked in quietly with a tray that had two coffees and two plates on it. He shut the door gently to not wake up Yurichi and pulled up a chair with one hand, holding the tray with just that before he sat down next to Riza. "I noticed you were here all night and I was guessing you were hungry and needed an energy boost, so I got you these two things." He said before handing her a plate and setting her coffee down next to her. He was a very thoughtful person. "And I took the liberty to place the Boss's listed items within the storage area for his associate to pick up later, since you were occupied here." He said before smiling a little bit and biting into some of his food.

Louisa came into the bunker with Raiden and Annelise carrying one bag full of rather heavy and clunky things with Raiden carrying the other. She set them on the ground quietly along with Raiden to not wake up the idiots as she unzipped them, revealing a whole lot of body armor, guns and ammunition. "I got this this morning." She said before rubbing her face a bit before her stomach growled. She looked over, hoping to see left over breakfast but not before sighing. "I'm going to make food here. I'm starving." She said before going into the fridge and actually cooking breakfast. In another person's home. Raiden winced a little as he sat down before he unzipped his jacket and put it to the side, revealing he wasn't wearing a shirt and that his stomach and knuckles were wrapped in gauze. He had been and had messed someone up seriously bad. "Hey Annelise, can you get out the dishes for this please?" Louisa asked kindly to her, being kind only of course to the woman she loved.

Raiden looked over at Yumi and blinked a couple times before rubbing his head. "Sooo...." He said quietly, not knowing what to say.

Virgil woke up with a smile, having heard her beautiful voice wish him goodmorning. "Goodmorning beautiful." He said as he stretched a bit, his morning wood lightly blushing against her as he opened his eyes, seeing her beautiful face and eyes. He caressed her face before giving her a kiss. After pulling away, he nuzzled her head a bit as he stuck his hand in his underwear and rubbed a little to try and calm down his hard pole. "You're the best thing i've ever woken up to." He said with a smile as he kissed her cheek, meaning it of course.
Cecilia pouted a bit as she saw in what kind of mood he was and her ears flatted a bit. She had been trying so hard to wake him up nicely but still that wouldn't help. " I slept good." She said while also hearing he did not have a good sleep at all. Laying her head on his chest she slowly began to trace circles on his chest with her finger. "Why you in such a mood?" She asked quietly, even though she already knew she still wanted to ask.

Rex was suprised to see Shiomi still in his office. He had expected the woman to leave later to sleep in her own bed and he hoped for her own sake and back that she had done just that and only just come back to his office. But when he heard the work she had already done for him he felt rather guilty. She must have waken up early to do all that for him. "Don't do that again. Next time just get some more sleep for yourself." he said as he picked up the cup of coffee, even just the smell waking him up more. "But still I appreciate it. Thank you." He said with a soft smile.

Renald couldn't help but grin as he saw his smirking wife showing off her gorgeous body to him. She wasn't the shy girl anymore. She truly had turned into a tease. "I still have a few minutes left. That's why I woke you up. I want to be with you for these minutes." He said as he held her close and kissed her lips. "I truly am missing you." He said with a bit of regret in his voice. Regret that because of work he couldn't be with her just as much as before.

When Joseph brought her closer Fayline smiled a bit. Good, he was awake though she didn't need to guess to know he was not coming out of bed anytime soon. He truly was the laziest man in the entire house. But he was her man. And she loved every little thing about him. She leaned up and kissed his jaw as she smiled up at him. "Morning handsome. Looks like you have the same plans as yesterday and the day before." His plans ofcourse lazying around.

Eadlyn happily and quikly picked up her phone as she saw she got a text but when she read it her face turned into the deepest shade of red ever seen on a vampire's face. Oh dear gods. Her boyfriend was secretly a naughty animal. Though that only excited her more. With a giggle she replies. "I'll make sure of that. You just make sure you have enough energy ;)" She bit her lip as she puts on her shoes and walks over to Valeryia's room, hoping she was walking properly. She knocked on the door. "Val, you awake?"

Souji's eyes widened in suprise and he accidently knocked over his cup of tea before sighing and rubbing his temples. No, he did not needed that at all. It only made more tension shot straight up his back. Dequan raised one eyebrow but Souji simply smiled and shrugged it off. "I'm fine.... I am going to my office." He said to Dequan, expecting Lei to follow so they could talk without being disturbed. When he got to his office he sighed and sat down in his chair. "Dequan is alot like me but he can not see you. And yes, it reminded me of the past as well...."

Riza tensed and her hand went to the blade on her side when the door opened, knowing no one would be this early in the market. But then she relaxed as she saw it was Bertholdt. No one, except for him ofcourse. At his words her heart started to beat a bit faster as she picked up the cup of coffee with a slight blush. He truly was the most thoughtfull person she had ever met. No person had ever been so sweet and caring towards her except for Takao but that was different. Bertholdt always seemed to think about other people's feelings and planned four steps ahead. "Thank you...." She said with a smile, not knowing what more words she could use to describe her grattitude.

Annelise was glad she did not have to lift the heavy back full of dangerous stuff. Both because she was not strong enough and because she just didn't like the content in general. When she saw all the guns and stuffs she wondered if they should even be doing these things.... Her throught wandered off but she was pulled back by Louisa, asking to get some dishes. "O-Oh, okay." She said quikly before trying to find some dishes. When she found them she put them on the table, uncomfortable with being in someone else's house.

Yumi did not like Louisa. Not at all. That woman had an almighty air around her as if she was the freakking president of Cantenseel. But for now she had to deal with her and she would do it by staying quiet and obedient so the attention would not be focused on her too much. When the giant began to talk she tried to ignore him as well but when she saw his wounds she raised one eyebrow. Those looked rather fresh since the blood on the bandages was a slight bright red. "What happened to you?"

Daliyah smiled softly as she kissed him back, feeling strange but happy to be sharing a morning kiss with him. She cuddled up against him, loving their closeness. But then she noticed what he was doing with his hand in his underwear, making her blush a tad bit. "You know, I think that is not going to help alot but only make it worse." She mumbled against his neck, knowing he probably had a morning wood.
Belial frowned a little before sighing, rubbing her head. "I can't sleep well in the same house with that man." He said quietly before sighing again. "Being with you is great dear, I love it. That makes me happy. Him however, it doesn't. It just makes me feel uncomfortable, no matter what I do it does, and...." He sighed quietly. "Just imagine Camilla, the woman I was supposed to marry, living in our house. You'd have to see her everyday, and you'd have to watch me talk to her everyday. Now imagine all that, reversed. That's what I'm feeling." He said quietly.

Shiomi pouted a little, her tails not swaying as fast as he told her not to do it again. "But I like doing it." She said, sounding mopey before Rex said he appreciated, making all the energy come back. "You're welcome Rex. Anything for you!" She said with a big smile before she sat down next to him, humming happily. She closed her eyes and leaned her head on his shoulder, instantly falling asleep. She had minor bags under her eyes and they had been bloodshot, hinting she had already been up for hours doing things for him.

Ivanka kissed him back happily before pouting a bit, nodding her head. "Yeah I have been missing you too Renald." She said before looking over at her cats and knitting materials. "Look at that. That's just the beginning. Are you trying to make me a crazy cat lady?" She asked with a slight giggle before giving him another kiss. "It's fine. I'm more than really, busy." She said, secretly being bored out of her mind half the time he was gone but not wanting to make him feel bad.

Joseph chuckled a bit before nodding his head, planning on doing exactly what he did yesterday and the day before. "You're not wrong at all." He said with a smirk before he chuckled a bit more. "The only exercise I get in the day is with you dear, whether it be following you around or..." He rubbed her rear with his hand. "Pounding your magnificent behind." He said before he grumbled a bit from the sun and extended a wing, blocking it a bit more.

Takao smirked a bit as he read her text before sending 'I won't have any problems with that ;)' To her before he finished up his food and got read for work, dressing up in casual clothes so he could pick Eadlyn up in them and having his wolf mask in his hand for went he got into work before he got into his car and smirked a little before he put on Japanese electronic music, turned it up and started driving towards the black market, feeling daring today.

Valeryia got up out of her bed, her giant green mane of hair sticking up as she opened the door, looking like a green lion. Luckily, her hair was blocking her chest, which was currently topless. "Morning." She said with a yawn, rubbing her face before he eyes widened. "Are those?..." She said, looking at the hickies before instantly smirking. "Eadlyn you didn't.." She said, already piecing together what happened with a grin.

"What happened there, wasn't okay, and I apologize for that happening." Lei said, pouring himself some more tea. "I know it's going to be rough for a while, but remember friend, I am always here, if you need me." He said before rubbing his face a bit and sighing before his eyes widened a bit. Souji's home telephone had a message. Lei walked over and used all of his energy he could muster to form a physical presence to press the play button. On it, a girl's voice came out, that made Lei instantly smile broadly. "Uh, uhm. Hello Councilman Souji. It's me. You know, Leia Feng. I was just wondering you know if we could set a time up to meet and talk about dad. So uh, you know my number and...call me back, please." She said before ending the message. Lei turned around with his smile before sitting down and sighing a bit. "She definitely has her mothers awkwardness on the telephone..." He said quietly before biting his lip, depressed he was never able to meet his daughter.

Bertholdt nodded his head with a smile as he finished a piece of toast before saying 'You're welcome' after swallowing his food. He continued to eat, not really talking before he finished his food and set the plate down before he accidentally picked up Riza's coffee mug and sipped off it before realizing it was her's. "Oh no. I'm sorry." He said before giving her a sheepish and awkward smile. "Do you want to use my cup so we don't swap germs?" He asked, being a rather clean person.

"So Annelise, how did you sleep?" Louisa asked cheerfully while cooking, not minding if the others heard how she talked with Annelise. It made her happy in fact that they heard it. That meant they'd know how much of scum they were in her eyes compared to her precious Annelise.

"I got into a fight with some man." Raiden said before rubbing his face. "I ended up in the end beating him unconscious with one of the bones from his body." He said quietly so Annelise wouldn't hear. "He was a tough little cockroach." He admitted, finding Fillian a nice foe.

Virgil blushed a bit before nodding slightly, knowing it to be true. "Yes but once I blow my load I'll feel even better than if I just left it alone..." He said with a small chuckle before he pulled it out and rubbed it before playfully slapping against it a couple times. "That beautiful body of yours sure isn't helping at all he said before smirking and giving her a kiss, loving the feel of her soft lips. "Could you give me a hand?" He asked, snorting a bit at the horrible innuendo.
last edited over a year ago
Cecilia's eyes drooped down flat on her head. She could understand his feelings all too well. If the positions had been reversed she would have probably felt the same thing though she guessed for him it was even worse since she actually used to have a willing relationship with Tomoe. She didn't want him to feel this way but she felt like she couldn't just send her brother away.... "How about I.... Ask him to go live somewhere else. Then he would only have to come here to work and then leave at the end of the day. If he ask he would leave." She said though saying those things were harder than expected. Sending a part of your family away like that was something very unnatural for her kind.

Rex took a sip of his coffee when Shiomi suddenly fell asleep on his shoulder. She must have been up for quite awhile even though she probably would not admit that. Gently he brushed some hair out of her face to see indeed bags under her eyes. With a soft sigh he carefully picked her up and walked to his couch where he layed her down. He wrapped a blanket around her as well to keep her warm. Silly girl, waking up so early for this. He guessed she truly would do anything for her.

Renald chuckled at her joke. Let's pray that she would not turn into a crazy cat lady. Gently he rubbed his head against hers as a small sigh escapes his lips. "I promise you I will take a few days off rather soon so we can just do things together. Like lazy around at a beach, or perhaps stroll in the woods, or if you prefer just cuddeling on the couch with those scary movies you only dare to watch with me next to you." He said with a grin before kissing her again, truly craving for a few days off.

Fayline giggled a bit as her husband grumbled, not fully understanding the pain and annoyance of the sun herself. "You, my gorgeous husband, are the most lazy man I have ever met." She said with a light laugh. It was true though. Compared with Rex and Renald, who both poured their energy into their work, Joseph truly was lazy.

Eadlyn's eyes widened as well and she blushed fiercely as she realized she had forgetten about those marks he had left on her. Quikly she puts her hands over the hickeys "Shhht!" She said before pushing Valeryia into her room, following her and closing the door behind her. She did not need anyone to hear. "C-Can I borrow a scarf?" She asked but at the same time she grabbed the nearest one and wrapped it around her neck. She glanced at her friend, knowing she was waiting for the story. With a sigh she started to talk. "We went to a restraunt and we had a really great time so after that he drove me home and in the car he suddenly kissed me. Things started to escalate rather quikly and..." Her cheeks turned even darker. "Yes, we did it."

"No need to apologize. I know you were just trying to take some tension away. And thank you." Souji said with a slight smile as he sat down on his chair. When Lei put on the answering machine he was actually afraid it was from the hospital so he was rather relieved to hear Lei's daughter's voice. Sadly, due to yesterdays events, he had once again forgotten to call her. Poor girl must have been waiting for his call. He picked up his phone to call her back immediatly when he saw his friend looking so depressed. He understoud why though he had no clue how to help. "And she has your air of confidence hanging around her." He says with a slight smile, finding the girl on the phone and the one he had met in real sound very differently.

Riza ate her breakfast as well, finding it delicious but she truly hoped he hadn't paid to much for this. She would feel guilty if he spended alot of money to get her breakfast. When he took her coffee she only smiled, finding the sheepish smile on his face actually rather cute. "It's okay. I'll just take yours then." She said as she took his previous cup of coffee and takes a sip.

Annelise smiled a tad bit as she sat down, just waiting for Louisa to finish cooking now. "I've slept good. How about you?" Actually, she had slept great. Yesterday had been such a good day for her, meeting some very nice new people. Some people she might be friends with later on thanks to Fillian. Speaking of which, she was excited to see him again today.

Yumi didn't really mind or so that he had gotten in a fight. People get in fights all the time, nothing special. What did gross her out though was the fact he had been beating the man with his own bone apparently. That was just gross. She decided to just let it drop though and not question any further about it.

Daliyah blushed a tad bit as he pulled his member out and kissed him back. Though at his words she couldn't help but laugh lightly. He really was funny. "Ofcourse I'll give you a hand." She said as she kissed his lips again and wrapped her hand around his hard member, stroking him softly. "I'll give you anything you want." She mumbled against his lips as her hand began to move faster.
Belial's ears probably would have gone down too if he had ears like her's. This sucked, and it made him just slightly angry inside. He had given up his future to have been with her, and she couldn't just give up one man for the sake of his happiness. He didn't understand it. He had siblings that completely loathed him for having married out of royalty, and this one man, who she had used to been in a previous relationship with, couldn't be let go. "That would be alright.." He said quietly, although he wasn't sure it'd fix the problem much. Having Tomoe around made his skin want to crawl off of his body and go back to hell.

Shiomi continued to sleep peacefully as he picked her up and set her down, although when he began to walk away, one of her tails wrapped around his leg and she whined a little. She didn't want him to go away. "Don't gooo..." She said quietly, her ears folding down as a big pouty face came back.

Ivanka smiled and gave him a kiss as he suggested going to the beach or a stroll in the woods. "Oh oh oh, I like the first two. I haven't left the house in a couple days so that'd be great." She said, having only left the house to go scold Gilford for freezing someone a couple days ago. "Although I don't know about the beach. I burn easy.." She said, looking at her permanently pale skin. She hated going in the sun mostly because she felt like she was one fire after a couple minutes in it.

Joseph chuckled a bit before awkwardly shrugging, not knowing what to say. "My dear wife. When you're really, really, really, really rich, you can afford to be lazy." He said before giving her cheek a kiss. "It's that you choose not to laze around with me all day." He said as he cuddled up against her close, nuzzling the side of her face a bit. "Do you have to go to work again today?" He asked with a slight groan, not wanting to get up to follow her just yet.

Valeryia blinked a couple times at the story, not believing it for a second. Her friend wasn't a virgin anymore? "Christ Eadlyn." Was all she could get out, maybe feeling a little bit jealous as she got some clothes and went into the shower, coming out a little bit later fully clothed with her wet hair put into a braid. "Let's go." She said as she got her shoes on, picking up her bag as she got out of her room and started heading towards school.

Lei raised an eyebrow, not believing it a little. "A girl with my level of confidence? My my.." He said before chuckling a little bit, glad she at least got that from him. That meant she'd be able to do lot's and lot's of things in life without having to worry too much. "Does she look like me?" He asked out of curiosity, never having seen her before.

Bertholdt smiled as she took his cup as he looked over at Yurichi, seeing at least that he looked better. "It was sweet of you, staying out here all night with him. I assume you two are?..." He said, hinting that he thought they were perhaps in a relationship seeing how Yurichi threw himself into danger for her and how she was with him all night.

Louisa smiled a bit and giggled out of the blue before nodding. "Yeah, I slept well. I guess I just had a good day yesterday." She said, referring to Raiden beating Fillian up. She finished up cooking, and dished up Raiden, Annelise, herself and out of kindness, Yumi as well, setting their plates on the table. "Eat." Was all she said before she sat down and started eating.

Raiden got up with a quiet groan and sat down, making the chair creak before he started to eat, enjoying the food Louisa cooked for him as if it was his last meal.

Virgil continued to kiss her, rubbing his tongue against her's as she rubbed him, making him moan quietly. This was the first time someone had ever rubbed him first thing in the morning, and it felt really nice. His hand slid down to her pants, feeling around her lower areas for holes. At first, he rubbed against her sensitive area and then, he found her other hole, which interested him. He had never played with his part of a woman before. So, he stuck his middle finger in, seeing what it would feel like and it was surprisingly tight. "Let's do it in this hole next time..." He said with a quiet moan, feeling the tightness of that hole tighten a little.
Cecilia nodded slowly, having hoped he would have said no and wishing she hadn't proposed it in the first place. She felt such a huge wave of guilt course through her body. Both towards her husband and towards her brother. "Then I will.... Ask him to move out when I see him..." She said, trying to sound like her mind was made up and that she would do it for one hundred precent for him but her heart hurted knowing she was going to have to cut a piece of her family away.

Rex almost tripped as her tail suddenly wrapped around his leg. Jezus christ, even in her sleep she was clinging onto him. With a soft sigh he looked back at the girl on the couch. She should sleep. She really should. Though he knew without him she wouldn't. So with another sigh, he made some space on the couch by gently laying her a bit more back and laying down next to her. "I won't leave. Now sleep." He ordered quietly and gently.

Renald felt bad for not taking her out more often. He should do that because that were things a husband should do. Take her to a restraunt. Out to the park. Out shopping. But he only went out to train people and then come back. It really had to change. He needed to make more time for her. He has been pondering about quitting, or atleast working less. But perhaps today would be the day he would finally pull his plans through. He held her close and kissed her again. "I will just walk with an umbrella in my hand to block you from the sun." he said with a caring smile. "Can't have my baby being burned."

Fayline giggled a bit as he cuddled closer and rolled her eyes. Really, he used money as an excuse but she was sure as hell that being lazy was just his own personality. "Yes I actually have to." She said before kissing his nose and getting out of the bed to get dressed. "You can stay in bed though, lazy as much as you want."

Eadlyn was grinning widely, waiting for Valeryia's response, altough the response she got made her smile dissapear fully. That was not what she had expected. She had expected questions, happy smile, a hug atleast but.... This just felt like she had done something wrong in her friend's eyes. It completely got down her mood. This was truly cold. Even for Valeryia. "Fine then..." She adjusted the scarf a bit before quietly following her friend to school.

Souji chuckled as well. Yes, a girl with his confidence. He found it rather hard to believe as well but it was the truth. At his question he nodded. "She actually does. Not alot but I do see some things of you in her. Hair colour. The shape of your eyes. You should come along to see for yourself." He suggested, knowing Lei would love to see his own daughter. Though he also could understand why Lei would choose not to go....

Riza smiled softly at the compliment but that smile was quikly wiped off of her face as she blushed furiously. He thought that... Oh no. If he was already thinking that then how many people were sharing the same thoughts as him?! "No no no. We are not dating. Not at all. We're just... Friends, sort off, I guess. Look, we just shared coffee once and he dropped a crate once on me. That's it." She quikly said, trying to talk her way out of it as Yurichi's confession suddenly popped back into her mind.

Annelise was glad to see her best friend so happy, though she probably wouldn't be as glad if she had known the reason. While softly humming herself she started to eat as well, always having enjoyed Louisa's food.

Yumi was suprised she actually got something to eat as well. She hadn't expected that at all. But boy did it look good so she said a thank you before digging in as well. It tasted rather food as well. Though she found it a bit awkward that these people were sitting here, eating here, as if owning the place already. It made her feel uncomfortable.

Daliyah passionately kissed him back but then she gasped softly and moaned as he began to touch her as well. His fingers felt so incredibly good against her as he teased her senses, making her all hot and bothered. In return she began to hold him tighter and move her hand faster. But then he suddenly pushed his finger into the one hole normally not meant for these forbidden pleasures. She blushed a fierce red but still she bit her lip and nodded before moving her hand even faster.
Belial sighed quietly as he saw her expression, knowing it pained her to be doing this. "I'm sorry, I wish I could have it a different way but...it won't work. It won't ever work. It would go down to it becoming either me or him, and...I don't want it to ever go down to that." He said, never wanting to do something like that. Or to even suggest something like that. His expression went somber as he started to regret having gone back to hell, seeing the problems it was bringing now.

Shiomi smiled a bit and nodded before she went to sleep, cuddling against him lovingly as she appeared to fall asleep within minutes. As she slept, she purred quietly, her ears going up, down and folding depending on the dream she was having. Soon, she was in a deep sleep, her ears folded as her tails stopped moving, only wagging occasionally.

Ivanka grinned happily and put her head up against Renald's chest as she bobbed around happily. "Mmm, I'm glad my daddy cares so much about me." She said before standing on her toes and kissing his cheek. "Aww, the time.." She said quietly with a pout. Renald had to leave very shortly.

Joseph grumbled as he didn't wanna get up at all. "You're just forcing me to get up now." He said with a small grin before he groaned and got out of bed, getting on his slacks and a t-shirt, not having the energy to put on a dress shirt as he used to. "We need to get darker curtains..." He said with a grumble as he fixed his hair with a comb.

Valeryia continued to walk, being quiet as she tried to figure out the right things to say. "Look, Eaddy, I'm happy for you...I truly am..." She said quietly before turning around and hugging her before pulling away, revealing tears streaming down her face. "But...I just can't help but feel left behind by you and Shiomi.." She said quietly. "You two now..you're both spending all the spare time you have with your boyfriends, and...now I'm just here, all alone. Miserable. Like, you didn't even ask how my day was yesterday or anything...I bet you didn't even know that yesterday my father said he'd finally train me.." She said quietly as more tears fell down. "And I was so excited...before realizing that I really had nobody to share it with. Do you know how this feels Ealdlyn?.." She said quietly before clenching her fists. "No, you don't. because your that pretty energetic friend that everybody loves and I'm just the dirt that people walk on but don't use for anything else." She said sounding almost angry before she hung her head low, crying even more, her face turning red. "I'm sorry..." She said quietly.

Lei bit his lip, not knowing whether or not he should go. "I would love to see her..." He finally said before sighing quietly. "Maybe I'd make it to where she could see me..perhaps for a little bit....but that may be painful for her..." He said quietly with a sad sigh.

Bertholdt raised an eyebrow, curious about where all the defensiveness came from. "I understand. But a better question is....He dropped a crate on you?" He asked, not having ever seen anyone ever drop a crate at work before. "How, and what was in it?" He asked, very curiously.

Louisa happily ate her food, enjoying the look of happiness Annelise had on her face, which in return made her happy. "So, Yumi. How is it?" She asked, looking over at Yumi with her piercing snake like eyes.

Virgil continued to moan more and more as he rubbed him, fingering her faster. He moaned more and more, feeling himself become enslaved to her beautiful hands. He closed his eyes, moaning more and more as suddenly he came, hitting her with large amounts of his seed as he let out a large breath before he started panting, calming down a bit.
Cecilia knew Belial didn't realize it yet but it was already coming down to him or Tomoe. She was already being forced to make that decision because she knew, once she asked him to leave, he wouldn't return again. Perhaps he would get hurt and upset or perhaps he would get angrey. Nomatter what feelings, he would leave for her, probably without looking back since it was her request. Though she prayed he would just understand. "I know it won't ever work..." She said quietly before getting out of the bed, saying "I'm going to take a shower." before walking into the bathroom.

Rex hesitated a bit before carefully wrapping his arms around her, holding her close to him. It was a strange feeling, holding a woman like this in his arms, though it wasn't a bad one. He couldn't help but smile softly as he just watched her adorable ears fold around. For someone who could be so intimidating and scary she was sometimes rather cute, he admits that.

Renald looked at the clock and sighed as well. Indeed time to go. He leaned down and gave her a sweet kiss. "I'll see you tonight my love." He said with a smile before grabbing his coat, giving her another kiss, and leaving. He knew what he was going to do today and that was make more time for his wife for the future. And it was going to be a suprise for her tonight.

Fayline grinned back at her husband. Yes she was forcing him to get up. When she got dressed and saw him in such simple clothes her heart skipped a beat. He was truly such a handsome man. Even in just a T-shirt. She walked up to him and kissed him before smiling. "I was thinking the exact same thing. Very dark ones."

Never had Eadlyn felt such a guilt in her body as when she heard Valeryia say those words because they were... True. She and Shiomi had been so caught up with their heads in the cloud that they have been leaving Valeryia to the side. Their best friend. And she felt so extremely guilty about that even though it was never her intention. "No Valeryia. I am sorry." She said before hugging her friend close. "I am so sorry for not giving you the time you deserve. And I admit I have been too buzy in my head with him but I promise you I will never EVER leave you alone or behind. You are my best friend and you can share anything you want with me. And you are deffinantly not dirt. Dirt could only dream of being as gorgeous and sweet as you are." She said as she wiped her friend's tears away. "You are like my sister... You have always been there for me and I am so deeply sorry that I wasn't here for you but I will be. Forever."

Souji smiled softly and nodded in understanding. "I understand. Just think about it for awhile before deciding. It doesn't have to be soon. Just think about it." He said before actually dialing Leia's number to finally make an appointment. When she picked up he smiled a tad bit more. "Goodmorning Leia, with councilman Souji. You wanted to arrange a meeting right? So when do you have time in your shedule?"

Riza felt relieved that he didn't push or ask anything further about her and Yurichi. One question in the morning about such a subject is enough. "He was working on the upper shelf and accidently pushed one off. I think the reason was that he was distracted by me and accidently leaned against it. I can't remember exactly what was in it but i can say it was rather heavy. I broke my arm due to that." She explained with a slight frown, not liking the experience at all.

Yumi almost chocked on her coffee as Louisa suddenly talked to her. The question was nice though thanks to her eyes she felt like the question had a deeper meaning. It even felt like she was being interogated in her own house. Not a good feeling to have. "It's rather good. You certainly know how to cook." She said as normally and nicely as she could.

The sounds of Virgil's moans encouraged Daliyah to move even faster and his fingering caused her to moan occasionaly as well. Strange how good that felt. As he came she pulled her hand a bit back, not wanting her hand to get fully covered but with so much seed it was almost impossible. She smiled softly up at him, glad to have been able to pleasure him again like this. "How was that?" She asked even though she could guess his answer.
Belial got up and nodded his head before giving Cecilia a quick hug and kiss before she went to the bathroom. "Love you dear.." He said quietly before he got dressed, brushing his hair before he went and sat on the bed quietly. He could feel how sad she was becoming from this, and he wanted to make it alright. But he couldn't. He knew that she knew he would never be okay with Tomoe sleeping under the same roof as him. So, for the first time in frustration, he put his face into his palms and actually cried, not knowing what to do at all, screaming a bit into his hands as tears rolled down his cheeks.

As Shiomi felt Rex's arms around her, her ears stayed up happily and a peaceful expression stayed on her face as she put her head close to his chest. She dreamed of him and her in a field, cuddling together with love as their little children ran about, tripping on their giant tails as well like she used to when she was just a child.

Ivanka kissed him back with a smile as she pulled away from him reluctantly. "Goodbye my love." She said happily before she went to go take a shower. After showering, she got dressed and went to her mailbox to get check their mail. After seeing she had gotten another letter from her sister, Natalia, she wrote a response at her desk, saying how her and their brothers should come visit sometime, and how she'd love to meet her son Vlad who was now the same age as Gilford and was as awkward as him. She put the letter in the return box in the mail before she went to go feed her cats, petting them happily before getting some ice cream out of the fridge and watching the news, where she sighed quietly. Fears over the Soviet Union declaring war on the West European federation were increasing, and the threat of the Chinese empire attacking Japan was also increasing, with their mad emperor increasingly becoming dissatisfied with the Japanese trade sanctions. "World is too crazy for a small woman like me.." She said quietly before relaxing on the couch, glad she wasn't fighting anymore.

"Agreed. The only reason I had these so light for so long was because you were human and I wanted you to have a nice awakening." Joseph admitted with a small smile before giving her a small kiss as his wings extended and stretched. He moved over to his desk and pulled out two wine glasses before pouring them both two glasses of his blood wine. "This is going to make your hunger disappear." He said before taking his glass and chugging it down easily.

Valeryia felt so weak as she allowed herself to be held by Eadlyn, continuing to cry. Her friends words made her feel like she wasn't really alone, but she also felt stupid. "It's okay Eadlyn..." She said quietly. She had felt abandoned for a little bit, and that was true, but she knew now her friend wouldn't leave her. "You're like my sister too Eaddy...and it killed me inside just a little to see you all just...almost like forget about me..." She said quietly before blushing a little at her comment about the dirt. "Thank you.." She said quietly before sighing. "I have to tell you something. A couple days ago...I was planning on committing suicide, and I almost did it. I had cut myself with a piece of my mirror and my father had seen me on the ground crying with a big cut on my body. I don't ever want to be like that again, and I need you there for me because...everything these's days seems like it's trying to push me to it besides my family. So please, just don't go...." She said quietly before sighing. "It sounds selfish now that I think about it to say that..." She said before she sighed one last time. "Just sleep over in my room sometime to gossip or something. That's all I need, sister." She said with a smile before hugging Eadlyn and continuing to walk.

Leia was painting her nails right when Souji called, making her almost smear her pink polish on her finger. She capped the polish before answering the phone with a smile. As she heard who's voice it was she almost squealing in excitement. "Oh my! Well, anytime could work actually. I don't have a first period at school because of my perfect grade record, so I could meet you then. Or tomorrow. Anytime works, actually." She said with a small giggle. Lei listened and smiled a bit, thinking about how much of a confident woman his daughter sounded like.

Bertholdt frowned a little. Broken arms were not nice. "Well, that was a tad clumsy on his part." He said before chuckling a bit. "I bet he was distracted, staring at you." He said before raising his finger up. "After all, you are a diligent worker who one should model themselves after." He said with a genuine smile.

Louisa smiled at Yumi's comment, although her eyes said 'I will murder you if I hear a comment I do not find satisfactory'. "Good. My mother is the one who taught me how to cook. Me and my brother, Virgil." She said, her smiled turning into bit of a sadistic grin. "You don't know him Yumi but I'm sure you would have loved to have met him." She said before she focused back on eating.

Virgil panted and just nodded his head, still trying to calm down. "It felt amazing.." Virgil said as he laid his head back and breathed out, finally calming down as he groaned a bit while getting up before he got a rag from under his bed and wiped his seed off before sticking it back where he had it. "I'm going to say goodmorning to my mom and step dad. If they aren't here, i'll show you around the house." He said before getting on some clothes and giving Daliyah a quick kiss before leaving his room. "Kane? Mother?" He asked loudly, seeing if they were home.
Cecilia stepped into the shower and sighed as the warm water hits her skin, soothing her thoughts a slight bit. But quikly she began to think again about what she was going to have to do. How is she ever going to say this to Tomoe.... What words should she use to make it hurt the least... With a sigh she got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself when her ears picked up a certain sound. It was Belial. But what she heard made her heart clench. Quikly she got out of the bathroom, not even bothering to dry herself off yet, and when she saw him her ears flattend on her head. She was once again hurting him. She walked to him and held him tightly against him, running her fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry...." She said quietly.

Rex let her sleep peacefully, almost falling asleep as well when his eyes felt onto his clock. Oh. He had completely forgotten Shiomi still had school. And even though he hated to have to wake her up for this, she still needed to go to school. She could not just skip classes. So as gently as he could he shook her awake. "Shiomi, you need to wake up. School is starting soon."

Fayline pulled her hair up in a tight ponytail when Joseph poured them both a glass of his wine. She wasn't very fond of it already but it was needed. Especially after the things that had happend yesterday. She never wanted to experience or do that ever again. So with a sigh she picked up the glass and just chucked it down in one go.

Eadlyn's stomach dropped and her face paled alot at her friend's words. She had tried to... Comit suicide? It made her feel so sick and sad inside. Tightly she hugged her friend back, thanking the gods for not letting her go to heaven yet just because of them neglecting her. "I won't ever forget about you. Nor abandon you. Please don't every forget that. You can always count on me okay so don't do such things again. Please." She begged her friend. "And it's almost weekend, how about we go have a slumber party then. Just us girls." She proposed, trying to lighten her mood a bit.

Souji smiled a tad bit as he looked at the clock. He did have time to meet Leia before he needed to get to his work so that was convenient. And he knew for sure, even if Lei wouldn't show himself, he would just come along to see her. "I have time this morning. How about we meet up in the coffee shop across from your school?"

A tad clumpsy? He probably meant to say extremely clumpsy. Riza thought as she sipped her coffee. Though what he said next made her blush furiously. "Oh uhm.... Thank you. I try to do the best I can." She says a bit shyly, really flattered by his compliment.

The only sign that showed Yumi was a bit affected by her comment was that her hand stilled for a moment before she continoud to eat with a shrug, pretending to not know and not care. This little minx. She knew exactly what do or to say to get reactions and emotions out of people. But it was not going to work with her. She would just ignore it and shrug it off. Though it did send her mind back to thinking about her meeting with Virgil....

"Pleased to hear that." Daliyah said with a smile, happy to have been making him feel good again. At his words she just nodded and kissed him back before making herself a bit more comfy in the bed. She felt great but at the same time she was mentally scolding herself for not keeping her distance like she knows she should.

At first their was no reply but then their was a male voice, Kane's voice, calling out to Virgil. "Kitchen." Was his loud reply before he sipped his cup of coffee. His eyes still a bit bloodshot from the drinking and crying the day before and his head an aching mess. He really looked like he hadn't slept much. He looked tired and his hair was a mess.
Belial nodded a little at her, saying 'It's alright' from his hands, not wanting her to see him like he was. He continued crying for a little bit, soothed as she ran her fingers through her hair a little bit before he took his hands away, revealing the teary and snotty mess he was. "Goddammit.." He said quietly, not having wanted her to have seen that.

Shiomi whined loudly as she was woken up, almost sounding like she was going to cry as she gave Rex the biggest pouty face. "I don't wanna go." She said as she wrapped her arms around him tighter, not letting go. "I wanna stay here and sleep with you." She said quietly as he ears folded down completely.

Joseph sighed as he saw her so reluctantly drink it, knowing the sweet part of the little bit of wine in it didn't make it better. As he set the glass down her grinned a little as he saw her ponytail, only naughty thoughts coming to him. "I can think of about five ways I could use that ponytail right now." He said with a smirk, mostly thinking about holding it as he pounded her throat with his member.

Valeryia smiled at that, liking the idea. "That sounds nice...we haven't had one for a while.." She said quietly before giggling a little. "How are we going to manage to get Shiomi off of Rex though?" She asked, knowing now that Shiomi had him, she'd never let go. Ever. Ever.

"That would be wonderful. Give me fifteen minutes and I'll probably be there. See you then." Leia said before hanging up and quickly painting her nails, making them still look beautiful before she dried them then got her clothes on, wearing just a white blouse and blue jeans before she put her hair up and left the house, saying goodbye to her Aunt whom she saw living with before she got to the coffee shop and sat down in a chair, setting her bag on the ground before ordering coffee.

Lei breathed in deeply, not believing he was finally going to see his daughter whom he hadn't know about all these years. "Wow....even in the afterlife, I'm scared to meet her..." He said quietly before giving an awkward chuckle. "Maybe I'm just afraid she thinks badly of me.." He said quietly, knowing there was much reason to think bad of him.

Bertholdt chuckled a little before shaking his head. "No, it truly is something to be admired. The way you work without breaks, how you pace yourself, and how you go straight to business it...it is something I admire greatly." He said before something red came to his cheeks. "O-Oh my..." He said quietly, never having experienced this burning feeling on his cheeks before. "W-What is this?" He asked her, truly not understanding.

Louisa smirked a little as she saw her pause before shrugging. Playfully she tapped her foot against Annelise's, wanting to play a naughty little game of footsies with her. Raiden blinked a few times, looking over at Yumi to see what she was doing before focusing back on his food, being silent as always.

Virgil's eyes widened as he saw Kane before he went over, shocked at what he was seeing. "Kane, what the hell? Did you even sle- OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT STENCH I AM INHALING-" Virgil said before he gagged a little. He was sure Kane might have shit himself when he was drunk, and it was so bad the stench, that it made Virgil's proper vocabulary come out. It smelt like depression, sadness, vodka, beer and casserole.
Cecilai quikly grabbed a tissue out of her nightstand which she normally used for cleaning up afer different things but for the first time in forever she uses it to wipe the snot and tears off of her husband's face. "I'm really s-so sorry." She said, her voice breaking a bit before holding him close again. "Please stop crying. I will fix this, okay?" She said quietly as her tails drooped down.

Rex gasped a bit for breath as held him even tighter. That girl truly had no idea how strong she was. Gently he patted her head, already having expected her answer. So he tried a different approach. "You would make me very happy if you went to school. You can hold me as much as you want after it." He said, knowing she would probably listen to that. He hoped.

Fayline couldn't help but grin as she saw the familiar naughty gleam in her husband's eyes. She walked closer and gently pulled him against her by his waist band before leaning up and kissing him. "And I know six reasons why we are not going to be doing that right now." She mumbled teasingly against his lips.

"Pull hard and pray she doesn't bite us for pulling her away." Eadlyn said with a giggle, knowing Shiomi would really bite or even worse burn them if they got her away from him. But they would just have to try. After a short while they arrived in school at their lockers. She puts some books away as she asks Valeryia. "What do you have first period?"

"I'll see you then." Souji said politely as he hung up the phone and looks at Lei. Even if he was a ghost he could just feel the nervousness radiate off of that man. He stood up and puts on his cloak before smiling at his friend. "I understand how you are feeling but I am almost completely certain she will love hearing about you." he says before walking downstairs, telling Dequan where he was going before getting into his car and driving to the shop.

Riza blushed even more at his words. he really thought that of her? Well, that made her feel very happy and also proud because that was exactly who she wanted to be. A hard worker people could look up too. That's why she worked her butt off each day. But then she looked confused at Bertholdt as he asked that. What is this? He meant his blushing? "Uhm... What do you mean exactly? You're just blushing." she said, not knowing he had never experienced that before.

Annelise smiled a bit back before nudging Louisa's foot with hers as well but then she looked at the clock, seeing they were rather late for school. "U-Uhm.... Shouldn't we be going soon?" She asked shyly, not wanting to push people into leaving, as she pointed at the clock.

Kane groaned a bit as Virgil's loud voice managed to stab his way straight through his skull. Geez, couldn't a man just wake up in peace. He narrowed his eyes a bit. Yes, he knew the state he was in, no need to over exaggerate it like that. "I have just woken up and no I have not slept alot. I am going to finish this cup of coffee and then shower and i do not need any more comments about my appearance. I know what I look like." He said a bit snappy before sipping his coffee. "If you are looking for your mother she has already left for work." He said a bit more quietly, his fist clenching. He had spend the whole night in his office, she never going to check on him once and she didn't even come to see him before she left this morning for work.
Belial sniffed as he saw his wife's tails droop and nodded his head, keeping the tears in before he held her, giving her a kiss before he brought her on the bed on top of him and stroked her ears. "It's okay Cecilia. I won't cry anymore." He said quietly, not even sniffing afterwards. "It's okay.." He said quietly.

Shiomi continued to pout, even after listening to Rex but then she let him go and got up before going on her fours, stretching her tails, ears and boy much like a fox would before she grabbed her bag. "I'll go.." She said with a grumble before grinning. "But I am going to hold you a lot when I come back." She said before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and moving to the door. "Bye bye Rex!" She said before leaving the room and heading off quickly towards school, not wanting to be late now.

Joseph raised an eyebrow at her teasing comment and grinned a little bit more as he pulled her closer, putting his hands on her shoulders and rubbing them a little. "And I know seven reasons as to why we should right now." He said as he went over and sucked on her neck a little bit.

Valeryia giggled at Eadlyn's question, putting her stuff in her locker, which was right next to Eadlyn's. "The same class as you." She said before flicking Eadlyn's head lightly. "Is your mind still up in the cloud's from last night or something?" She asked with a teasing smirk, knowing she'd be able to tease Eadlyn with this one for a very long time. Then, Gideon walked by, making her heart beat a little faster. "Hi Gideon." She managed to squeak out as he walked by before she blushed and covered her face with Eadlyn's locker, not wanting him to see her blush.

Lei walked downstairs, looking around the house. "Huh, it's actually pretty nice in here..." He said before walking through the house door and through the car door, sitting down in the car before Souji got in it. "Let's ride like the good old days, friend." He said with a grin before they started heading towards the coffee shop. Lei commented a lot on how different everything seemed, and how sadly, the same tension for war was in the air as it was many years ago, yet there was no country this time declaring war. As they approached the coffee shop, Lei saw Leia sitting at the shop, doing some work for a class, making him breath deeply. That was her. His daughter. She reminded him a lot of her mother, but also of himself as well, and was terrified to say anything to her. "She's so grown up.." He said quietly.

Bertholdt blushed a little more as she said that. Oh, that's what blushing was. "Ah I s-see..." He said quietly, sounding embarrassed before he looked over to the side a little, gulping a bit. What in the world was he going to say now?

Louisa's eyes widened a bit before she nodded her head, quickly putting her dish away and picking up her bag. "Yumi, go tell your parents we brought the items. Okay, can you do that?" She asked before kicking Raiden in the leg, barking at him to get up faster before she went to the door to leave.

Virgil rubbed the back of his head, seeing that Kane didn't want to talk at all. "Ah...I guess I'll see her when she gets home then. See you Kane, get better." He said before going back to hims room, sighing before he took his clothes off again and went in bed. "Nope, not going back out there today." He said before cuddling up on Daliyah, playing with one of her breasts out of boredom now.
Him stroking her ears did help to calm Cecilia a bit down but still tears appeared in her eyes which she desperately tried to keep in. She did not want to seem weak and burst out crying again. For his sake she had to do this and she will. She will harden her heart for this. "Okay...." She took a deep breath before sighing it out and putting some of her still wet hair behind her ear. "I'll go dry myself off, get dressed and then take care of this, alright? You won't even have to see him this morning."

Rex smiled a tad bit as she luckily agreed on his request. He blushed a tad bit though as she kissed his cheek and prayed she wouldn't squeeze him to death when she comes back from school. "Bye Shiomi." he said before walking back to his desk and sitting down. He picked up his papers and was ready to start his work when he saw the breakfast she had gotten for him. Eating first was probably better, he thought before eating and enjoying the breakfast she made for him.

Fayline giggled a bit as he husband sucked on her neck. He really could not keep his hands off of her. "Oh? Name a few then." She said with a grin before biting her lip. She would probably go say no because she will be late for work if they do this but she was curious what things he could up with.

Eadlyn blinked twice as she rubbed her forhead. Oh yeah, same period. She truly had forgotten and yes it was probably because her head was still in the clouds but she was not going to admit that. She was a strong independant woman and she would not get distracted by a guy with sweet words, a handsome face and an amazing body who could do amazing things to her.... She almost felt herself getting all hot again before she quikly forced herself to snap out of his when she saw Gideon. Yeah, she still did not like the guy.

Gideon paused in his walking as he heared someone say hi to him and when he looked at that person she was hiding behind a locker. It made him grin a tad bit even though he wasn't exactly sure why. "Goodmorning to you too, Valeryia." He said, regonizing her without having to see her face.

Souji wasn't very fond of what Lei was talking about, wars and stuff. Because the more Lei talked about it the more he began to realize his friend was right. And he did not want his friend to be right in this situation. it made him extremely nervous. When they got to the coffee shop he smiled gently at his friend. "She is. Look, you don't have to appear or say anything just yet. Just follow and.... See." he said before getting out of the car and walking into the coffee shop. He smiled gently at Leia before sitting down. "Goodmorning, sorry that it took so long for us to make an appointment. I've been rather buzy lately."

Riza couldn't help but giggle a bit as she noticed the look on his face. God, he looked so embarressed. And she had to admit that that look looked adorable on him. "No need to be shy. It's okay. Blushing is natural" She said with a smile and a shrug.

Yumi did not like the way Louisa had asked her if she could do that. As if she was a complete moron. But again she decided to just ignore it and shrug it off. "Yes I can and I will." She said before putting her plate away.

Annelise quikly followed Louisa out of the house, glad to be actually leaving and for some reason glad to be going to school as well. She remembers she has first period together with Fillian which made her a tad bit more excited to go to school.

Get better/ The words made Kane chuckle. Get better, as if he was a sick pathetic man who needed support. Though he guessed he kinda was. With a sigh he got up and walked upstairs to take a long shower. When he got out and sat on the couch in his office though he was at lost of what to do. She wouldn't talk to him, he was mentally finally at his breaking point and the divorce papers he had printed out in his drunken rage were burning a hole in the desk he had layed them on....

Daliyah opened her eyes when Virgil walked back in, curious why he had decided to just apparently lay in bed the entire day. She blushed a bit as he played with her breast but she didn't mind. "Why not?'' She asked as she played with his hair, knowing there must be a reason why he wouldn't go downstairs again.
Belial nodded his head and smiled a little before giving her a kiss. "Okay dear.." He said quietly before walking up a window and staring out of it. As he saw his reflection in the window, he reflected back on himself, thinking of his dreams and aspects that he wanted to have in life, that he had just given away. Some sort of regret was in him, and another part of him was satisfied with life. He supposed he just couldn't be completely happy. Not like this.

Joseph chuckled a bit before nodding, instantly thinking some things up. "Well, right now is the right time for something like that...you look incredibly sexy and..." He smirked a little bit. "You need a snack before work." He mumbled before sucking on her neck before, leaving a hickey.

Shiomi hurried to school, eventually getting on all fours and running very fast, getting their faster than she would have on two feet. As she came in, she shuffled over quickly to Eadlyn, tickling her from behind. "You had a long night." She said with a giggle, hinting she knew.

Valeryia blushed as Gideon said 'Hi' back to her, making her hyperventilate a little before Shiomi appeared, making her screech before giggling a bit. "Ah you evil fox!" She said before flicking Shiomi's nose, making her sneeze quietly.

Leia looked over at him before smiling and shaking her head. "It was no trouble at all. We're both very busy, so I can see how it took us a bit to make plans." She said, not knowing her father was sitting down right next to her. "So, getting straight to the point....what can you tell me about my dad?" She asked with a smile, trying to be straight forward. Lei looked over at her, shocked as he head never seen such bluntness in a girl. "She really is my daughter." He said with a chuckle.

Bertholdt shook his head, thinking that blushing felt very, very unnatural. "I doubt it's all that natural.." He said as he rubbed his face, almost as if he was trying to rub the blush off of his cheeks, although of course he failed, making him blush even darker in embarrassment and making him try to hide his face even more now, using his hair to cover part of it.

"So, what has you so happy Annelise?" Louisa asked kindly, although she knew why, and it made her happy, because no longer could Annelise attempt to whore around with that disgusting man, because he was never going to go near her again. Ever. Because if he did, he wouldn't live through it. She'd make sure of that.

Virgil grumbled a bit, not wanting to talk about it but knowing Daliyah would press on. "My step dad and my mom and kinda...distant and the moment and he's not taking it very well. He's actually being a pretty giant asshole at the moment." He said, finding what Kane was doing actually pretty immature. "He's been getting drunk so my mother perhaps will go check on him or show him she cares, but she hasn't so he's doing it even more and it's just really stupid. He should understand what she's feeling and be rational about it." He said with a sigh. "Although I understand his side as well..." He said quietly before he widened his eyes a bit and got his phone up before texting his mother the name of the song that she and Tiras had first danced to when they met, and told her to listen to it, doing what his father had asked.
Cecilia got off of the bed and moved back into the bathroom to dry herself off, making sure her tails were all perfectly groomed, before putting on her clothes. She looked into the mirror, staring into the eyes she has had from birth but the face she had gotten from Belial. She will be forever gratefull for that. She took a deep breath, knowing what she had to do before walking over to her husband and giving his cheek a kiss. "I'll be back soon." She said quietly before walking out of their room and towards the kitchen, the scent of him directing her straight towards him though each step she took made it harder to continu walking. She found him, humming happily infront of stove when he noticed her, making him smile a tad bit more.

"Goodmorning to you Cecilia. I would like to think you are here because you want to talk to your dear brother but I have the feeling you are here for the food." Tomoe said with a grin. No he was not flirting with her. He was just teasing. Though he guessed he should tone that down if he wanted to get along with her husband which he really needed to do.

Cecilia's stomach clenched a bit but she forced herself to smile. "Nah, I am here for you this time." Though not in a good way. "Can we.... Talk?" She asked as her ear twitched a bit as she tried to keep them up.

Tomoe's smile dissapeared completely, seeing Cecilia being troubled even though she was trying to hide it. He nodded and followed her out of the kitchen. When they were out he immediatly began to talk. "Cecilia, I truly am not here to jeopardize your relationship with your husband. We have closed out life off as lovers so many years ago and now I just want to be your brother, like we always were. I know your husband may think differently but I assure you I will show to him th-"

"I want you to leave, T-Tomoe." For the rest of her entire life she would remember his face as she told him that. Because never had she seen a man with such a hurted expression on his face. She wanted him to... Leave? He couldn't understand her words. He must have been hearing her wrong, right? At his confusion Cecilia explained further. "I want you to leave this house. I d-don't want you living under the same roof because of.... c-certain reasons." The words hurted her so much more than she would've imagined. It was like completely riping a part out of herself while taking a part from him as well.

Tomoe swallowed hard a few times, her words slowly sinking in. "Do... Are you saying this for yourself? Or for him..." He asked, not angrey at all just... trying to understand the situation and why she was hurting her own brother like this.

A shaky breath escaped her lips as she folded her arms and looked to the side. She was quiet for a second before looking back at him and saying. "I am saying this for both my husband and myself. We can't live under the same roof as you. We just can't. I don't even know if seeing eachother is still a smart idea.... I am choosing my husband...."

It felt strange to hear Cecilia say 'we' while not meaning him and her or meaning her and Lucien. They always had been a team. The three of them. He guessed now it had truly had fallen apart and she had found a different team to be on. Tomoe looked to the side as tears he couldn't prevent began to roll down his cheeks. This felt worse than all those years back when they broke up with eachother. Because after that break up they knew they would still have eachother as family. Now it felt like he was being cut away from that entirely. And he guess he was being cut away since she had a new family now, and there was no place for him anymore. So with pain in his heart he simply nodded. If this was her wish, he would honour it. "I will leave then...." He said quietly as he reached up and pulled a necklace off of his neck with a fox's tooth attached to it. He had gotten that from her when they had been just kids. It was her tooth actually who he had accidently knocked out. Silly boy had attached his own tooth to a necklace and given it to him.As proof you really are my brother. He had kept it forever close to him after that. But now, he gave it back to her. "Take good care..." He said before quikly turning around and sprinted away, not being able to stay a second longer because of the pain he was feeling.

The moment Tomoe was out of sight Cecilia broke down crying as she fell to her knees and held the necklace close to her chest. She had done it. She had just pushed her brother away, cut him from her life. "I'm so sorry.... So so sorry." She whimpered out, altough he would never hear that apology.

Fayline giggled again and pretended to think about it. "Hmmm, sounds like good reasons. Though I don't really need a snack and I think you are just using that as an excuse to sway me into pleasuring you with my mouth." She said teasingly as she moved her hands under his shirt and rubbed his muscular chest. "It is kinda working though."

Eadlyn squeeled a bit in suprise though blushed alot at Shiomi's comment. H-How did she know?! Did she.... Oh dear gods! She hadn't heard it right?! Her face turned a fierce red as she tried to talk but only stuttered unaudible words came out. Gideon chuckled a bit at the girl's interaction's before giving them a small wave. "I'll see you in class, Valeryia." he said before walking off to his locker.

Souji couldn;t help but smile as the girl got straight to buzyness. A trait Lei had as well. "Well, I can already say I see alot of thing from your father back in you. Like your way of not talking around things." he chuckles a bit before his smile softened a bit. "I have known your father for so many years. He was my first friend coming to Cantenseel and he was already a counselor of the Kanshinin at that time. So i didn't really known him for that long but I knew him deeply. So ask me anything you want to know and I'll answer."

Riza's grin widened and she puts her hand slightly infront of her mouth to stop herself from giggling, knowing that would embarres him even more. "It's okay, Bertholdt. Just take a deep breath and count to ten to calm yourself down. Rubbing your cheeks won't help." She advised him.

Annelise was a bit suprised by that question and she wasn't exactly sure how to answer since she didn't know the exact reason either. She thinks about it, which made her blush as a certain boy crossed her mind again, before smiling a bit and shrugging. "I don't know. I just guess... Life has me this happy." She said before shrugging again.

Daliyah gently continoud to run her fingers through his hair as she just listened to him, knowing sometimes the best way to help people were just to listen to them. She nodded a bit, not understanding the full situation but she did understood why Virgil wasn't going downstairs again. As he suddenly grabbed his phone though she looks at him questionly. "What are you doing?"

Felicia was at the counselors office, the old Kanshinin HQ, when her phone rang, signaling a message. She was a bit worried when she saw it was Virgil but then she became confused as she saw the title of a song. Not regonizing it she decided to just put it on speaker. When the first tunes started she felt like her heart stopped beating for a second before speeding up. She regonized this song all to well. Because this was the song that was playing the night her life changed forever. When she met him, Tiras, and danced with him till she found it hard to breath. She closed her eyes and smiled as she imagined them dancing on the floor again, almost feeling it again. But he wasn't here with her, they weren't dancing and the first time there had been no tears running down her cheeks like there were now....
Belial quietly followed her, his stomach clenching as he listened in to see what she was saying. He felt horrible inside, feeling like he truly was splitting family apart. He part of him almost wished she'd stop. That she'd try and convince him to live with Tomoe. That she'd force him to. But she didn't. She stood by his side and defended him, and forced Tomoe to go. Belial walked into the room, where Cecilia was crying, and went on his knees with her. Instead how crying however, he brought her close and rubbed her ears, whispering good things into them. Like how it was going to be okay, and how he was here for her and how he'd make sure she'd never regret doing this. "I love you Cecilia..and nothing will change that. Ever." He said quietly as he just held his wife, letting her let her emotion out as secretly inside his stomach churned so hard it was almost painful, knowing what a hard thing he just had her do. "I'm sorry.." He whispered into her ear while rocking them both back and forth.

Joseph grinned a little as he rubbed her shoulders with his hands as his arousal popped out of his slacks, having forgotten to zip them up and to put underwear on. "Oh look. You're already making me excited." He said with a smirk as he muscled his pelvic muscle to move his member up and down a bit, almost wagging it at her as he gave her a light kiss.

"I heard it all last night..." Shiomi whispered quietly into her ear. "You did all sorts of things..." She said before snickering. "You screamed his name so hard.." She said, letting her know she had heard the smallest of every detail. "You're such a bad and naughty vampire." She said teasingly with a snicker. Meanwhile Valeryia was practically melting into a puddle of goo, sighing quietly as she leaned against her locker, thinking of Gideon and her doing..things.

Leia rubbed her face, thinking of questions before smirking a bit. "So, was my dad really as much of a pervert as my mother always said he was?" She asked, not seeing how her father, right next to her, looked like he was freaking out. Christ, what had her mother said about him?!

Bertholdt nodded and breathed out a few times, counting to ten with his eyes closed, making the blush go down slightly. When he opened his eyes, he opened them to see her face, making his heart beat a little faster. He wasn't sure exactly what this feeling was, and it was foreign, but it compelled him to do something daring. He leaned in suddenly, pulling her in a little as he kissed her. Just as he did that, Yurichi's eye's opened a little, seeing this. He kept silent, but inside rage burned. He continued to watch before he closed his eyes and pretended to be a sleep, now wanting to listen in to this.

Louisa nodded her head, smiling as she walked. "That's good Annelise. Life has me very happy now too." She said, being happy for all the wrong reasons. All those horrible, horrifying reasons that she had.

Virgil set his phone down before sighing quietly, rubbing his face. "Just doing something for my dad." He said before laying back down on his bed, not knowing what to do really. As he looked over at Daliyah, he smirked a little before picking her up and putting her on top of him before he gave her a long kiss. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" He mumbled against her lips.

Tiras watched as Felicia listened to it as he tried to stick his hand through the portal. To his surprise, it let him. He placed his hand on her shoulder, making it feel like as if a warm hand was touching her. A warm hand that felt just like his real hand as he whispered 'I will always love you' before the portal cut him off. Hmph, so the gods weren't going to be too nice were they?
Cecilia immediatly held Belial tightly as he wrapped his arms around her and buries her face in his shoulder to muffle her sobs. Never had she felt this much guilt before. She had literrly just pushed her brother out of her life. And even though it was for the husband she would do everything for, she still regretted it, deeply. What kind off awfull person was she to just give in and push him away even though he had saved her life so many times. They had grown up together, they knew everything about eachother, he was family. But she still.... She continoud to cry hard, the only soothing thought being that Belial would feel better now.

"I always make you excited, that is nothing new." Fayline mumbled against his lips with a teasing grin on her face. "Tell me something new for once." She said, seeing what he could come up with. "Or else I better just go leave for work."

Eadlyn blushed even more, feeling like she could sink through the ground from embaressment. Oh dear gods she had heard it all! It was supposed to be private! Damn Shiomi and her damn fox ears! "W-Wel I don't see you gloating around so I guess Rex hasn't done a thing to you yet." She said quikly in her defense, trying to change the subject away from her as quikly as possible though she realised that had not been the smartest thing to say.

Souji's eyes widened both at her straight forwardness and the question. What made him laugh though was Lei's absolute look of panic. He calmed himself down a bit before answering with a grin. "I admit my dear friend did have some.... Pervy habits and thoughts but now I am actually curious what your mother had exactly told you for you to ask this question?"

"See, if you calm down it'll just go a-Hmmm?!" Riza said when suddenly she was cut off by Bertholdt's lips on hers. His lips were on hers. Oh dear lords he was kissing her. That realization made her blush a fierce red though after the shock slowly wore off she closed her eyes and kissed him back, actually really liking the feeling off his lips on hers. Her stomach fluttered a bit as she pulled away slightly. "For what reason did I deserve that?" She asked quietly, still a bit in a daze from the kiss.

Annelise smiled, happy for her friend's happiness though clueless ofcourse of the darkness beneath. Quikly they arrived at school and automatically without even realizing it she began to look for a pink flash of hair somewhere in the crowd but she didn't see anything yet. She guessed she would just see him in class later.

"Oka-Ah!" Daliyah started but the she yelped in suprise followed by a laugh as he pulled her on top of her, through that laugh was quikly cut off by his lips. She closed her eyes and gladly kissed him back, loving the feeling of his kisses. "You keep reminding me off it." She mumbled against his lips with a smile before kissing him again.

Felicia's whole body tensed as she felt someone's hand on her shoulder and she was in complete suprise as she heard a voice. His voice. Before suddenly the feeling of his presence was gone again. She clapsed her hand infront of her mouth to silence the sobs that came out. Her heart clenching in pain and longing once more as she thought about her death lover. He was dead and yet he was still close. But she couldn't touch him nor see him. And that was the thing she couldn't bear. He was here but at the same time he was not.
Belial continued to rock them both, rubbing her ears as the feeling that he had just done something horrible sunk deeper and deeper into him, making him want to cry again himself. Out of all the the things he had done in his life, he felt like this may have been one of the worst. Besides torturing all those human kids but those meant nothing to him. This just hurt inside.

Joseph had to think fast before he grinned a little. "It is excited because it's curious as to how your fangs will feel nibbling against it." He sad as he slid his hand down her back, suggesting something new with her technique and technically saying something new.

Shiomi's face turned into one of utter shcked before she actually bit Eadlyn's hand and growled a bit before pouting. "We'll do something soon!" She said with a whine before pouting even more. "You suck Eadlyn. You really do." She said, sounding angry. "No, you really do. I could hear you slobbering all over with his seed in your mouth." She whispered with a loud snicker.

Leia looked around before leaning in and whispering. "She told me how my dad would like to see her all dressed up very...loosely, in her school uniform...and how he'd get really turned on whenever she did a sexy school girl routine for him." She said, making Lei blush like a cherry as he tugged on his collar, trying to get air.

Bertholdt rubbed his head with a blush not knowing himself. "I don't know...this...this odd feeling within me drove me to want to do that.." He said, not realizing this feeling may have been attraction. "I don't suppose you'd know what it is?...Do you?" He asked as he looked up at her before blushing even more, not believing he had just done..that with her.

"What are you looking for?" Louisa asked, seeing her look around. Of course, she knew what...or rather, whom Annelise was looking for, but she wouldn't find him. She wouldn't find him for a long time, because he was in the hospital.

Virgil chuckled a bit, perhaps finding that he was doing that before he focused back on kissing her. After finishing, he laid his head back and caressed her cheek as he looked up at her, smiling a little. "I could look into those eyes all day." He said quietly.

Tiras looked at her and began tearing up again, knowing he couldn't do anything about it. So, in sadness and anger, he found Hotaka and out of the blue began beating him, letting out all of his rage on the old man, slamming him against the walls and smashing his face in all sorts of ways, blaming him for taking him away from his family.
Cecilia continoud to cry and sob her heart out for a long while, losing track of time. But after awhile her louds sobs stopped and she just layed still in his arms, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks as she forced herself to calm down. She couldn't keep crying. She shouldn't show him how affected she was by this. "I'm fine now..." She breathed out though she felt like her heart was bleeding out. "I really am."

"Hmmm." Fayline wrapped her arms around his neck as she pretended to think "That does sound interesting. Tell me more. What more do you want me to do with my fangs?" She asked, playing along before softly nibbling on his neck, on purpose dragging her fangs softly over his neck.

"Ouch! Hey!" Eadlyn said in utter suprise as she rubbed her hand. Shiomi bit her. She really bit her! Unbelieveable! At her comment though she blushed furiously again, getting her a tad bit angrey as well that she was spilling all those things over her and Takao's intimate moments. She had loved it, she had been in heaven, and now Shiomi was just talking it down and making it sound gross. "Shut up! It doesn't matter if I suck. Atleast I did get to do something with the man I adore and we both know that it won't happen between you two. Rex won't let you."

Souji grinned a bit as he saw Lei blush so furiously. What a pervy man. "Well, honestly that is not the worst of his... Unholy thoughts." he said with a chuckle before deciding to help his friend and switch the subject. "What he did do rather good though was his job as a councilman. He always had clear sight of what could be better and what things to handle first." He said, praising Lei a bit.

Riza's blush dissapeared a bit as the full shock of him kissing her wore off and she smiles a tad bit shyly at him. He was attracted to her or liked her enough to follow his instincts and kiss her. That made her very... Giddy inside. Like the teenager she was supposed to be. "It just means.... You are or attracted to me or you like me..." She said quietly, almost feeling to shy to say it out loud.

"Hmm? Oh! Nothing." Annelise quikly said as she looked to the side and blushed a tad bit. "absolutely nothing." She mumbled, even denying it to herself that she had been searching through the crowd for Fillian.

Daliyah blushed softly as she gently puts her hand over his and rubs her cheek more against his hand. "And I could just lay here with you all day long." She said with a sweet smile before leaning down and kissing his soft lips once again. "And kiss you all day as well." She mumbled against his lips.
"No you're not..." Belial said as he squeezed Cecilia a little bit, knowing his wife. She was going to try and hold it in, and make it seem alright even though it wasn't. "You don't have to be strong for me.." He said quietly as he rubbed her ears a little bit before giving her cheek a kiss.

"I want you to nibble on my sack a bit as you stroke me lovingly...and I want you to show them to me with your tongue out as I shoot my seed down your throat..." He whispered huskily in her ear before he sucked on her neck a little bit, moaning from the extra dirty thoughts.

Shiomi growled a bit actually, finding that insulting. "I will make him plow me like a steam engine tonight! And I will scream so loudly, the entire house will hear it!" She said angrily while baring her fangs, wanting her to see she was pissed.

"Oh really?" Leia said with an interested smile. "Tell me some things he did then. Some things he did as a counslor." She said, wanting to know all she could about the father she never knew.

"W-What?! What does that mean?" Bertholdt asked, hyperventilating a small bit. He had heard of these emotions before, but never had understood what they may have truly meant until now.

Louisa grinned a bit, knowing this to be lies as she continued to walk with Annelise to their lockers, not needing to say anything else, expecting Annelise to speak first.

"Me as well...." Virgil said before giving her another kiss. "There's some other things I'd like to do to you all day as well.." Virgil said with a small chuckle before kissing her lips. "Know what I mean, Daliyah?" He asked with a smirk.
"I am fine." Cecilia said through gritted teeth, trying not to explode out crying again even though it felt like she could any second. "I am completely fine. I won't be having any regrets because I love you. And I am loyal to you. I will forever be so anything you ask I will do and I will do anything that makes you happy. If sending Tomoe makes you happy then I will let him go and forget about him. I will push him away and stop being his sister and I will hurt him if i need to to make you happy." She rambled on, her chest heaving a bit as she started to hyperventelate. She had hurted him so much. So so much by doing this. She will never forgive herself. Never for this.

Fayline bit her lips to hide the grin showing on her face. His husky voice giving her the shivers. "Well well, let's see what we can do then." She said as she slid down on her knees infront of him and pulls his pants down. She rubbed him nicely first before starting to kiss and nibble on his entire length, making sure to use those fangs of hers.

Eadlyn bared her fangs as well, showing Shiomi she would not back down, not even for her. "We shall see that tonight then." Was the only thing she said as she folded her arms. "But I won't be there to hear. I will be with my boyfriend tonight, actually doing things." She didn't know why she was being so bitchy but Shiomi just made her feel so embaressed that it had turned into shame, and that turned into anger.

Souji smiled as he started to tell her stories. All kinds of stories. About what good things he had done for the country. How he handled the war and strategized the troops. The way he always cared about the people and worked hard and strived for the best. But he also told her stories of how he could goof around and how much he enjoyed just the simplicity of a cup of tea. He wanted her to get to know her father through his stories. But for now he would only tell the good things. The bad stories can wait for later.

Riza blinked a few times as Bertholdt actually started to hyperventilate as she told him that. Why was he reacting so strongly? She was just saying he may be liking her or feel attracted towards her. But.... Perhaps he did not want to feel that way. And that was why he was reacting like this. Her smile fell a bit at those thoughts. "Well... It is just an emotion. If you don't want them you could push them away. And you should. Feelings like this towards me are inappropiate on the work field." She said in her regular strong bossy voice though inside she was dissapointed and a tad bit hurt as well.

Annelise was silent for a long time before she couldn't keep her mouth shut anymore. "Perhaps I was looking for someone.... A boy from my class... He's really nice and I just wanted to talk to him again." she mumbled out, not wanting to really admit it as she plays with her hair a tad bit.

Daliyah giggled lightly. "How can one not understand what you mean when you are smirking like that." She said with a giggle as she rubbed her nose against his. She loved how playfull and lively he was. He truly was a speck of light in the dark truth of the world.
Belial listened to her and almost wept, feeling her undying loyalty and love for him. "I know dear...I know. I'll try to make this up for you.." He said quietly as he looked down a bit before he heard her stomach growl so loudly, that it sounded like three foxes were near her, making his eyes widen a bit. It reminded him of when Shiomi had first started really eating a lot of food. "Cecilia, go check to see if....you know. I did it." He said, his heart beating a little faster, thinking she may have been pregnant.

Joseph shivered a bit as she went down, closing his eyes and moaning a bit as he felt her warm and wet mouth over him, liking the extra sensation because of the fangs. He throbbed a bit against her tongue, grabbing her ponytail a bit as he felt her suck on him. "It feels great.." He moaned out as he closed his eyes a bit.

Shiomi gasped a bit, her tails spiking upward in anger. How dare Eadlyn say that! "We'll see about that!" She said angrily before suddenly she felt herself get frozen up to her neck in ice. When she looked over, she saw Eadlyn the same as well.

"You two need to...you need to....hehe.....you need to c-cool down!" Valeryia said before breaking out in loud, snorty Russian laughter. Down the hall Gilford could be heard laughing as well, having heard the 'cool' pun across the hall. Shiomi sighed quietly, calming down before her teeth started chattering.

"Wow...he sounds like he really was an amazing person.." Leia said, admiration show in her eyes before Lei placed his hand on her back and presented himself to her. "He sure was..." Lei said, making Leia turn her head, making her pale a little as she saw her father. The man she had only seen in history books and pictures...her dad...he was right here, in front of her, touching, talking, breathing.."W-Wha?..." She said as she fainted, her head hitting against the table, making Lei gasp. "Oh no!" He said, shaking her a bit. A couple minutes later, she got her head up, looking at Souji. "How is this possible? Am I going crazy?..." She asked after coming to it, realizing what had happened.

Bertholdt rubbed his head, not knowing what he was to think. "No no...I just...I have never experienced something like this before. It's new to me, and it feels good..but also strange...and it scares me just a little..." He admitted quietly as he looked over at her. "For the past year I've been here, I have watched you from afar, and tried to model my work ethic after yours...and, I've felt this weird stirring, like now. And now that I am here, with you, I don't know what to identify it as other than..." He blushed deeply and his face turned a dark red. "I like you, a lot. And I'd like to do this dating thing that everybody talks about, but you're not a calendar, and I don't know how to do it if you're not a calendar and-" He sighed before he gave up trying to explain, thinking he was sounding like an idiot now.

"Oh, him." Louisa said simply, pretending like she didn't know. "He may not be here today. It's all fine though, you always have me to hang out with, your best friend." She said with a smile, secretly wanting Annelise to actually hang out with her.

Virgil chuckled a bit, knowing what she said was true as he rubbed his nose against hers, finding her smile nose cute. As he rubbed noses with her, he leaned in a little and connected his lips with her as he rubbed her back with his hands, loving her on top of him and loving their touches of affection.
Cecilia never thought she would think this. Many people would think she was sick. But honestly, she was not in the mood at all to go check if she was pregnant. Not now. Not after breaking the bonds with her brother. Though when she saw the hidden excitement and hope behind his eyes she nodded as she forced herself up to her knees, wiping some tears away. "Okay then." She said before walking to the small infirmary they had in the house and got a test before walking back towards their room and bathroom to take the test. It only took a few minutes for the test to show results. It was just as expected in her mind, positive. And even though she smiled, she wasn't as enthousiastic as she normally would have been. She walked out of the bathroom to Belial and held up the stick. "Positive." She said as she forced herself to smile.

Fayline grinned a bit as he grabbed her ponytail, knowing she had him completely under her spell. "Oh, I know honey. Now let's see what more you wanted me to do. I believe it was somehting like this." She said as she kissed her way down his length towards his sack where she softly began to nibble him while stroking him lovingly like he had asked.

Eadlyn actually hissed as she got frozen up all the way to her neck. Gah, she hated it when Valeryia did this. But still she kept her mouth shut as she waited for Val to unfreeze them both so she could just walk away to class. She wasn't shivering though. Her body finding it easy to adjust to colder tempratures.

Souji smiled and nodded in agreement but then his eyes widened as Lei actually showed himself. Dear gods, he could have been more carefull and more tacticall about that. It would have been easier for her to understand if he had prepared her first. Anyone would faint from a dead person popping up. "You are not crazy. You see, after people die their souls go to either heaven or hell. But there is also a void inbetween. A different dimension one might say. People can not see but it is still there. Those who died are still there. Now, only a few go into this void, people who can not be deemed pure good or pure evil, and even less can travel back to this world or show themselfs. Your father is one of them. He has been here the entire time. I can see him since I am divine and you could see him because he found the strength to show himself to you." He calmly explained to the poor shocked girl.

Riza's eyes widened a tad bit and her blush returned as he actually did admit that he liked her. He liked her, and has been watching her, for almost a year now. It was almost unbelieveable that such a great man, both in looks and personality, was liking her out of all people. Though when he started to compare her to a calender she couldn't help but laugh. "No no no, you don;t have to be a calender to date people. And yes, I would actually love to try this dating thing with you as well." She explained with a smile, feeling something flutter inside her stomach.

Annelise blinked twice. He may not be here today? What did she mean with that? Was he sick or so? And if so then how did she know? Or perhaps it was just a small heads up that he might have different things to do and that he won't be coming to school for that reason. "Oh.... Okay then." She said, trying not to think too much of it since Louisa might be just wrong and he would pop up in class.

Daliyah giggled a bit as he rubbed their noses together, finding the action rather sweet of him. With a happy moan she kisses him back but then she heard somehting rather loud and she guessed it was his stomach. With another giggle she pulled away from his lips and ran a hand through his hair. "Are you hungrey?"
Belial smiled as well as he saw the positive, happy he was being a father again before he got up and gave her a tight hug, very gladdened by the news before he went on the bed on curled up into a little ball. He didn't really feel all that good ether, and kinda just wanted to curl into a ball and be depressed, which was what he was doing. "Love you wife." He said quietly as he looked up at her with a smile.

Joseph kept his eyes closed, letting all the touches be controlled by her. He had wished to be rough with her, but with the way she used her mouth, she completely had him whipped like a slave. With her doing this like this to him, he'd let her do anything she wanted. As her mouth traveled lower to his sack his mouth opened slightly until he felt her nibble on it, making him moan quite a bit in pleasure as she also stroked him. He continued to moan, completely under her spell before he felt himself get as close as he could possibly to coming. Just before he came, he pulled away and put his tip on the tip of her tongue and finished, moaning loudly as he rubbed the remaining seed on her cheek and chin, getting a good look at her before she swallowed, feeling himself go numb from the pleasure. "That...was great.." He said quietly as he got down to his knees gently.

Valeryia unfroze Eadlyn and Shiomi before waving bye to Shiomi and going to class with Eadlyn, yawning a bit. "I need to get laid too..." She said out of the blue with a jealous grumble. "And I need to get a boyfriend.." She said, looking over at Gideon and feeling her heart almost melt. "God he's so hot." She said while they were walking past him, a little louder than she should have, making her blush a deep red, hoping he didn't notice.

Leia listened in awe, glad she wasn't crazy and that she could see her father now but also...wondering. "Why exactly is it that you aren't pure good or evil? What did you do in life that was bad enough to set you back like that, because you always seemed....so good, in all the stories..." She said quietly as she looked over at her father, expecting an answer.

"I...." Lei sighed quietly. "The war affected me. Seeing all the bodies, and devastation, and having the fear of having our way of life taken from us...it...it terrified me, and we all do stupid things when we're terrified...and that's what I did..." He said, giving as lack of detail as possible as he could. "I hope you can forgive me for not telling you more....dear." He said with a small gulp, not having been fatherly in his life. "It's just...it brings back painful memories.." He said as he looked down a bit before seeing her try to touch him, being unable to.

"Dad...it's okay, I understand. I'm not mad...I'm...I'm glad I can finally talk to you." Leia said with a smile. "All these years without you...it was hard. It was really hard when mother died a couple years ago and-"

"Your mother....she died?" Lei asked, suddenly feeling...feeling tears come to his eyes. He was realizing that he may have loved her mother actually. More than anyone, but his work and her moving away had made him too occupied to even think about it for a second.

Leia looked down and nodded a little. "She....she got cancer. It was severe, and it was in her brain. We would have checked it sooner...she said she had pain in her brain for years but...she wanted to use the money to raise me..." She said quietly with a frown before she started tearing up as well.

"I'n so sorry Leia....I....I didn't know. If I had just been alive..." Lei said quietly, feeling tears come down his face as he felt regret. Regret of not being able to raise Leia with her mother. Regret of her mother dying. Regret of him dying. "I wish I could hold you so much my daughter...and tell you all about life, and how beautiful of a person you are and how no boy will ever be good enough for you.." He said with a frown.

"Dad....you can still do all that." Leia said with a smile before she moved over and squeezed Souji. "Except the holding, but that's okay." She said with a smile before seeing some dead flowers next to Lei start coming back to life. That always happened when she was in a good mood. "Oh. I guess I'm really happy." She said with her smile.

"Just like your father..." Lei said with a chuckle, referring her to plant related powers.

Bertholdt sighed a little in relief as he heard that people didn't have to be calendars to date but then smiled and blushed as she said she'd like to date him as well. "R-Really?...." Bertholdt asked quietly. "We'll be...dating?" He asked, blinking a few times as he blushed darker. "Will we c-connect lips again?" He asked, having liked that quite a bit as he moved his hand over and squeezed hers with his, chuckling a little.

"Don't sweat it too hard Annelise. Your friend is probably going to show up later. He's probably late." Louisa said, knowing exactly how much of a damn lie that was, and that he was in the damn hospital all beat up.

Virgil was enjoying kissing her, but then blushed brightly in embarrassment as his stomach growled. "Goddammit stomach why?" He said to himself before chuckling a bit. "Yeah..." He said before blushing even more. "I don't suppose you can get me food." He said with a grumble before getting her up. "He should be up in his study..." He said about Kane before putting one of his robe's on her tightly to cover her up before doing the same. "Let's go." He said, going out of the room and leaving the door open as he went towards the kitchen slowly.
Cecilia hugged him back just a tightly. "Love you two." She said in return as she rubbed her arm. This felt strange. She was pregnant, and neither of them were truly expressing joy. When they had found out about Shiomi, they had been jumping around, hugging the life out of eachother before making love to celebrate the news. Belial almost screamed his joy out of the window. But now... "I'm going to get something to eat. You want something as wel?" She asked to kill the silence and her own hunger.

Fayline loved the way he was moaning and throbbing under her lips. When he pulled back she knew exactly he was about to come, him always pulling away the last second. So she gladly opened her mouth for him and moaned softly as his warm seeds hit her tongue. Gladly she swallowed before wiping the remaining seeds away with a handkerchief out of her apron. "I know." She said with a grin before kissing his neck. "And now that you are statisfied, I should really go work."

The only hint that showed that Gideon had heard was that his cheeks turned slightly pink as he was watching his agenda. He didn't look up though. Eadlyn simply rolled her eyes as Valeryia's taste in men. Yes, he was hot. She would not deny that. And most of the girls in class had a huge crush on him. But Valeryia deserved better. She deserved a man who would crawl on his knees to come and get her. To beg her to go out and spoil her rotten. Not this man who wouldn't even glance at her or others. "Don't go for him. There are plenty better people." She said as she walked into class and sat down. "You can get way better than that snake."

Souji was sad to see his friend with tears in his eyes bit at the same time he was so glad that the two had reunited, even though it was different than it should have been. As the girl squeezed him he simply smiled and patted her head gently. "Well, you needed me to get to know more about your father. But since he is here himself, perhaps I should leave you two alone so you can talk privately?" He suggested with a smile.

Riza bit her lip to stop herself from giggling as he looked so relieved. And we he talked about kissing but instead said 'connect out lips' she couldn't help but grin more. Really, from who had he learned such things? "Yes, really Bertholdt." She said as she interwined their fingers together. "And we can do that just now." She said before leaning in and doing what he had wanted, connecting their lips again. But after a few second she pulled away slightly. "It is called kissing by the way." She mumbled against his lips and kissing him again.

Annelise smiled a bit at her friend's words, finding them a bit soothing. Yeah, he was probably just late. it wouldn't be the first time he would come running into class. "Yeah, I guess." She said as she arrived at her classroom, knowing Louisa had to go to hers now. She hugged her friend and said. "I'll see you at lunchbreak." before walking into class and sitting down.

Daliyah giggled, finding it rather cute how embarressed he was even though it was nothing to be embarressed about. She kissed his nose before getting up as well, holding the robe tightly around her. She would have gotten the food herself for him if she had known where it was. She nodded as she silently as the night followed him on the tips of her toes.
Belial was so inside of his own world, that when Cecilia's voice pierced through he looked at her, quite shocked, before shaking his head to get the surprise out before sighing. "I'll go with you..." He said before sighing again and getting up before giving her a kiss. "You made your husband very happy today." He mumbled against her lips, wanting her to at least know that what she did had made him happy. He rubbed her tummy a little bit. "Look, right now we're both not in the right mood. After a little while, after our minds are calm, and our stomachs are full...let's celebrate, okay?" He asked with a smile as he rubbed her ears a bit and gave her another kiss. "The celebration of course will be complete with..." He pulled out a large box of chocolate out of their mini fridge he had put in there a couple days ago. "Your favorite chocolate and.." He rubbed her ears a little bit more sensually. "Your favorite man." He said before smiling at her softly again. "Okay?" He asked, wanting to know if that was okay with her.

"Yeah you should." Joseph said before spanking her rear rather hard. "Thanks for the lovely suck, my sexy vampire." He said before zipping his pants up and grabbing his book. "I of course will be with you while you works, because what else are husbands for?" He asked with a smirk as he lightly spanked her again.

Valeryia whined a little again as Eadlyn scolded her for her taste in men, not liking being judged. "If you hate my choice in men so much, why don't you get me a date?" She grumbled, having said that since she first laid eyes on Gideon, which she accidentally did again as she was thinking about him, making her heat flare up a little bit.

Lei looked at Leia, and Leia looked at him, them both appearing to have a discussion with their eyes before Lei smiled a bit and nodded. "Yes friend...I'd like to talk to her alone for a bit." He said, using some of his energy to wrap his arm around her, making her grin gleefully in happiness. "Thank you for this Counselor Souji." Leia said with a smile, looking overjoyed.

"Oh." Was all Bertholdt said as he intertwined his fingers back with Riza, kissing her back happily, now knowing what the other cravings he had, had for a year had been about. "I like this kissing." Bertholdt said simply as he rubbed his thumbs on the sides of her hand, feeling his heart beat a little faster as they kissed more. "What's the tongue thing people do when they do this?" He asked, not knowing what a French kiss was.

"See you." Louisa said, groping Annelise's rear as they hugged but doing it in a way that she'd think it was an accident before she waved at her with a smile. "Bye." She said before going to her first period, grumbling as she saw Professor Nagachika before her eyes widened as she saw hickeys on his neck. As she looked over to see Mrs. Nagachika, she saw her wearing a scarf, making her narrow her eyes. They must have had a busy night.

Virgil sighed in relief as he saw no staff or Kane around as he got into the fridge and got and entire wheel of Swiss cheese out. "So this is my house. Look real quick, than let's go." He said, sounding like he was on a secret mission as he brought the cheese back.
Tears appeared in Cecilia's eyes before they slowly rolled down her cheeks. Softly she laid her head against his chest as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "You truly are everything I need...." She said queitly as she held him a bit tighter, her love for him overflowing the feeling of pain and guilt. "Never leave me. I want lots of more memories and children with you."

Fayline yelped in suprise as he suddenly spanked her mind though she should have expected that. The second time she did see coming, making her bite her lip to prevent herself from yelping again. "Aren't husbands supposed the be working as well?" She retorded with a grin before straightening up her apron a bit and rubbing her behind. That was gonna leave a small mark.

"I do not hate your choice in men. I only strongly dislike this man." Eadlyn said as she folds her arms and leans back in her chair. "Yes, I admit, he is quite the looker. But he has rejected your offer, any girls offer, to go out on a date and he appears to only think about himself and not do a damn thing for the girl. You deserve way better Valeryia. You really do. And I would love to arrange a date for you but you also know I don't have much males I know and deem worthy enough for my best friend."

Souji smiled softly, the sight of family reuniting like this warming his heart up. "You are more than welcome, leia." He said before standing up. "Oh, and don't let people regonize you." He said towards his friend with a smile before walking out of the cafe and making his way back home again.

"I like it too. Alot." Riza said between their kisses. Dear gods, she couldn't believe she was actually doing this with Bertholdt right now. She hoped Takao wouldn't flip or so. At what he said she blushed even more. He was so clueless that is just was adorable. "That is called French kissing. It goes like this." She said quietly as she reconnected their lips again and parted his lips slightly before pushing her tongue into his mouth. A warm shiver went down her spine as she rubbed her tongue against his, loving the taste of his mouth and just loving the sensation in general.

Annelise didn't think too much of the groping, indeed thinking it was just an accident before walking into class and sitting down. She was still expecting Fillian to walk in when the teacher started the lesson. Well.... He was late sometimes so he could still come soon...

Daliyah looked around curiously, it all looking so grand like a palace. But it was so different than the palace she used to be in. Very different. She didn't dare explore for too long though, afraid someone might see her and she would have to explain who she was. When Virgil grabbed a whole swiss cheese her eyes widened. "You going to eat that whole thing?"
Belial simply closed his eyes and smiled as Cecilia wrapped her arms around him, slowly stroking her ears. "You are too...forever and always." He said as he nuzzled his head against hers. "I wouldn't dare leave you. I love you too much ever for that.." He said quietly before sweetly giving her a kiss. After the kiss, he rubbed her tummy some more, giving her a million little kisses with a smile. "Wanna go eat?" He asked quietly. "I don't want you to turn into a grumpy fox." He said with a small chuckle, knowing how she got when she was angry.

"Controlling this horniness I constantly have is enough work as it is." Joseph said with a small chuckle, although he was a tad serious. He was always at least mildly aroused near her. "Plus, neither of us NEED to work. It's just that you want to." He said before smirking. "Although once the baby starts getting a little bigger.." He said, knowing she'd have to stop for a long while because of children.

Valeryia grumbled some more, just wanting to be able to have a crush on a guy in peace. "Find me another guy, then I'll stop liking him. That's it. If not, then let me continue my fawning, okay?" She said, accidentally putting a bit more bite in there than she wanted to. "I'm sorry, I know you're just looking out for me. It's just like...I already know I'm not going to get him so there's no need exactly to keep reminding me how bad he is." She said with a shrug.

"I won't." Leia said with a smile, never having told anybody at school who she was ever. She waved Souji goodbye and so did Lei as they continued talking, learning all they could about each other and trying to make up for lost time.

Bertholdt's eyes widened a little as he felt her tongue in his mouth but then quickly realized he liked this, a lot. Her mouth tasted like sugar, and her tongue felt like heavenly bliss against his. It sent shivers up his spine and made him extremely aroused, creating a bulge in his pants as he kissed her back. "I like this a lot." He mumbled before he went back to rubbing his tongue against hers.

Remi sat in class, sighing quietly as she started over at Dequan, who was next to her. Playfully, while class was going, she tapped her foot against his before pulling it away shyly and blushing. "Goodmorning." She whispered to the man who had saved her many times from falling.

"Yes, yes I am." Virgil whispered as he went back into his room, with Daliyah behind him before he shut and locked the door. "Cheese is great." Virgil said with a grin before biting into it, leaving a giant dent in the cheese as he chewed happily and chuckled a bit. "Eat it." He said as he forced some cheese into her mouth, seeing if his theory would work.
Cecilia felt a tad bit better after each kiss he gave her, her ears actually pointing back up again as she smiled softly at her husband. "Okay then, we wouldn't want me turning into a grumpy fox." She said quietly before kissing him back and holding his hand, walking with him to the dining room. As she held his hand she was soothed by the simply the warmth of his body and his touch. It did help. It helped her remind that she didn't do what she did for nothing. But then she entered the dining room and her ears dropped a bit, seeing a waitress putting all kinds of food on the table, Japanese breakfast foods that Tomoe had apparently finished before she forced him to leave. "U-Uhm.... Could I just get some bread or so please? My stomach is a bit too upset for this...." She asked politely with a smile at the waiter. The waiter nodded and walked away to get her her breakfast, Really, she could not emotionally handle eating his food. Even seeing it like this was too much since everything on the table were her favourites....

"So you are using our unborn child to force me to stop working?" Fayline asked with a slight grin. Yes he was right, she would have to stop then but she would be stubborn and work till she really couldn't anymore. "But I do like just having a few weeks off to enjoy the baby. Only a few before I slowly pick up work again."

Eadlyn's eyes widened slightly as Valeryia suddenly snapped at her. This was such a strange day. First she had been cold to her, then she started to cry and now she was snapping at her. "Oh... Okay then. I will just.... Keep out of your buisiness then. And.... Won't say a thing again." She said, feeling a tad bit hurt. But if she couldn't say the things to protect her friend and to prevent her from doing things that may hurt her then what is she supposed to say? She thought that was what friend's were for. To protect eachother. But apperently she had been going to far...

Riza actually wanted to reply and say she liked this alot as well but her lips and tongue were too buzy at the moment to respond. The only thing she could do was moan in delight so she did. Dear gods he tasted great. And even though this was his first time, hers as well, it felt still very good and as if he knew what he was doing. She gently puts a hand behind his neck and pulls him a tad bit closer, deeping the kiss as her cheeks heated up.

It looked like Dequan was paying attention but honestly he had been just staring at the board, his mind in a whole different place than school. So when he suddenly felt a foot against his own he jumped a bit in suprise and had to blink a few times before realizing it was Remi who was sitting next to him. He sighed a bit and rubbed his face to wake himself up a bit more before smiling softly. "Goodmorning." He tried to smile his best but he looked tired, his eyes were slightly red and he had bags under his eyes.

Daliyah followed him back to his room and giggled as she actually saw him take a huge bite out of the whole cheese. How could one eat a whole cheese? She opened her mouth to ask but then her eyes widened as he suddenly forced a piece into her mouth. Quikly she chewed and swallowed so she wouldn't choke on it. "C-couldn't you have warn-" But then she stilled. She had actually eaten and tasted that.... This had been the first thing she had eaten since she had become a genie. She didn't know why but it brought a bit of tears to her eyes as she began to laugh happily. Strange how you can miss the simpelest things in life the most. Out of joy she cups his cheeks and gives him a very deep kiss before pulling away and laying her forhead against his. "Thank you." She said with a wide smile.
"No, no, no." Belial said, blocking his wife's view of the food after the waiter had left and cupping her cheeks. "I don't want you becoming a sad fox again." He said while cupping her cheeks and putting his forehead against hers, letting her only look until his eyes until the food came for her. After that, he took her hand and walked with her back to the room, not letting her look at the food behind her as he continued to walk, forgetting to get anything from himself. "Eat well, okay?" He asked, knowing that when she was pregnant, she became a beast.

Joseph grumbled. A few weeks was too short. "A few weeks?! Do you know how many poopy diapers I'll have to change...by myself!?" He said poshly, having hated changing Eadlyn's diaper when she was a baby as well. "And the crying...oh god..." He said, almost as if he was having a flashback. "Why can't you take a couple years off like you did with Eadlyn?" He asked worriedly, not ready to handle a child like that.

Valeryia pouted a bit with her cheeks getting fat as she heard how Eadlyn was talking. "You know I didn't mean it like that." She said as she pouted even more before she poked Eadlyn and sighed. "I'm sorry for being snappy." She said as she looked down a bit.

Bertholdt heated up a bit as she brought him closer to deepen the kiss, liking this feeling quite a bit. He put his hand up on her neck to bring her closer as well before he closed her eyes, just over flowing himself with the sweet feel of kissing her. Little did he know, that just next to them, Yurichi was seeing everything, and was burning in rage, feeling the wrath of hell build up in himself and keeping it in.

"Late night?" Remi asked kindly, seeing how tired Dequan looked. Although she looked pretty tired too, even though it was hard to tell because besides her eyes, everything else seemed awake. "Because I did too...I always have so much homework and procrastination..." She said quietly.

Virgil's eyes widened quite a bit as she kissed him, enjoying it but still surprised. When she thanked him, he smiled before kissing her cheek, just happy for her. "Aww. You're welcome." He said, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand lovingly before giving her a light kiss. "Want more?" He asked as he broke some cheese off.
Cecilia rubbed her nose against, finding the way he was taking care off her so sweet. He knew exactly what she was feeling and he was tyring to do everything he could against it. She truly was blessed with him. She gave him a soft kiss before following him and sitting down in a chair though not completely forgetting about the other foods but she tried not to show. "I will." She said with a smile as she began to eat, luckily not feeling any nausea yet. After awhile she noticed he was not eating. "You should eat as well." She said with a smile.

Fayline chuckled a bit at the panic in her husband's voice. Yeah, she remembered how much he hated changing Eadlyn's diaper. Those faces he made she will never forget. "You want another baby mister so you will face the things you have to do when having a baby. And besides, Eadlyn was a needy baby so I had to stay with her. This baby might be different"

"It's okay. I guess I was just.... Suprised." Eadlyn said, realizing it was true. She had been suprised that Valeryia could snap at her like that for something she thought was doing wrong. She thinks she just needs to process that.

Riza had no clue of the eyes watching her since she had hers closed as well to just let her fully enjoy the exciting feeling off his lips against hers. But after a while she began to realize that they may have spending alot of time together and that the black market was probably already opened. She pulled away slighty. "Shouldn't you start your work day?" She mumbled against his lips before kissing him again, not being able to stay away from long.

Dequan only nodded, not wanting to explain a thing yet and just wanting to keep Fillian's condition a secret. He hoped Mei would do the same. "Perhaps it wouldn't look like so much homework if you did it earlier." he suggested with a light chuckle. "I do understand though. It is hard to just start with homework since it is not always the most fun thing to do."

Daliyah rubbed her cheek against his hand and she softly kissed him back. "Actually, yes." She said with a smile but then it dropped as she began to think. Wait, last time came as a suprise. But now she knew and actually wanted more so that meant it wouldn't work now?... "On the other hand, now that I actually want it, let's not take a risk." She said with a small smile.
Belial's stomach growled loudly as she mentioned him eating, not wanting to admit it but knowing he was very hungry. "I'll go get something small real quick dear.." He said before leaving the room, going to the kitchen and getting some bread, eating it on the way back before he came back to the room. "I ate dear." He said before getting down on his knees in front of her chair and hugging he legs softly before he rest his head on her crotch, looking up at her. "I love you my fluffby hubby wubby duvy." He said before he lowered his face a bit, playfully pressing his nose against her sensitive places.

Joseph whined a little, not wanting to do a lot of the work before he went over and whispered to the unborn baby 'Please be very needy for mommy' before standing back up and pouting. Before he took her hand and started walking. "Don't want you late you your first shift." He said before bringing her to her first room and locking the door before he sat down. "I'm going to need that magnificent rear a lot more if I'm taking care of the kid mostly." He said, pretending to read but actually using the book to cover an erection that Joseph was hiding and pleasuring behind the book.

Valeryia nodded and apologized again before focusing on the board, trying to keep her eyes off Gideon. Takao at his desk, was rather bored and somewhat aroused as he thought of the night before. So, he sent Eadlyn a photo with his abs, including his giant bulge popping out of his underwear with a text asking her "Are you excited for tonight? ;)" Before a little bit after also sending "Did you remember to not wear panties today?" with a large blush, never thinking this level of naughty could have been in himself.

Bertholdt shook his head before grinning. "I do all my work early in the morning. The rest of the day technically is extra work because I work with paperwork and not guard duty." He said, being one of the treasurers and also one of the guys that got sent on high important missions. That being said, he started kissing her more deeply afterwards, rubbing her waist a bit with his hand, loving touching her. "One year was worth it completely." Bertholdt said before he rubbed his hers some more, twisting his with hers as he moaned before he actually closed his mouth and sucked on her tongue before continuing to go back to it.

Remi pouted a little before shrugging and giggling a bit. "Yeah, I guess. It just get's really boring and I can't focus most of the time though, even though I have straight A's." She said before smiling at him. "I don't know if I ever got the chance to thank you for all those times you've stopped me from tripping, so that you." She said with the sweetest voice and the softest smile.

Virgil nodded, understanding her completely. "I get it. I'll do it when you're not expecting it." He said with a smile before he continued to eat, saving a quarter of the cheese wheel for him to feel her later before he hoisted her up on his lap, chuckling a bit before he gave her a kiss, forgetting that he was wearing sweatpants. So, when he got aroused by kissing her, naturally he hardened. And because both of them had very thin clothing, it wasn't hard to feel at all. "You're such a sexy little genie.." He said before giving her a little kiss. "My sexy little genie." He said as he brought her closer, putting his forehead against hers as he gave her another light kiss. "Right now, my emotions are completely torn between just kissing you till the night is out or ramming you in your big behind." He said, not knowing which he wanted to do, although he knew which his member wanted. "My member wants that big behind." He said as he dug a bit into her crotch as she was on top of his.
Cecilia smiled softly as Belial went to go get something to eat for himself but then her smile dropped as he was gone and her ears drooped done, Without him here she was alone with her guilt ridden thoughts, making her feel down again. When Belial came back though she quikly forced her ears back up as she smiled at him.Her heart warmed as he hugged her legs and layed his face against her crotch. "I love you too my sweet lovey hubby dubby." She said as she leaned down and buried her nose in his hair, loving his scent.

Fayline grinned a tad bit, oh yes, she had heard those words. She rubbed her stomach as well "Don't be needy." She whispered to their unborn child, not even knowing he or she was even in there yet. When they got into the room she immediatly started to work, not really paying attention to Joseph but when she glanced at him she saw right away what he was doing. She puts a hand on her hip as she narrows her eyes at him. "You are doing that here and now?"

Gideon couldn;t help but notice, or rather feel, Valeryia's eyes on him occasionally. She really should pay attention. So when he once again noticed her staring her turned his head and looked her straight in the eye before smiling a tad bit. He pointed at his eyes before pointing at the teacher as if saying 'pay attention' without words.

Eadlyn heard her phone vibrate and she secretly checked beneath the desk. What she saw made her eyes widened a bit before blushing. Oh dear gods. Yes, that actually did make her even more excited for tonight. She bit her lip, imagining what was beneath that boxer. She grinned as she replied back 'I did remember that. Clothes won't be in our way tonight, handsome.' Oh boy, her father would kill her if he saw these naughty messages.

"Such a hard worker." Riza said before he started kissing her again which made her moan out in delight. Her head was spinning from these kisses. They were literlly fogging her mind which she had thought was impossible. How could he be such a great kisser? Not that she was complaining. She actually touched him more as well, dragging her hands over his chest to feel his muscles through his shirt. One year was worth it indeed.

Dequan chuckled a bit, already knowing Remi was one of the best students in the class if not the actual best. "No need to thank me for that. I would do it any time." He said back with a smile. Really, she did not have to thank him for that. Catching her was just a normal thing to do.

Daliyah smile gratefully as he understoud but then her eyes widened and she shrieked in suprise as he suddenly hoisted her up on his lap, making her stradle him. She opened her mouth to speak but was silenced by his lips, making her sigh out in delight as she melted into the kiss. And yes she immediatly felt his arousal, making her blush more as she actually lets hers push down more onto his crotch, loving the feeling of him against her there. She smiled shyly as he called her sexy but then she blushed a fierce red as he said he wanted to ram her into her behind. Though one word he said got her rather insecure. She looked back at her own behind. "I-Is it really big?" She asked, wondering if it was a good or a bad thing but in her mind it was bad.
Belial smiled softly as she put her nose in his hair, making him smile a bit as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of being with her. "I don't want to get up..." Belial said with a small chuckle before he prodded his nose against her sensitive area, chuckling a bit. "It's so warm." He said before smirking a little. "In a good way." He said, corrected himself.

"I don't know what you mean. I'm simply reading." Joseph said with a small smirk as he pretended to read, almost being believable except for the fact that you could see his balls a little under the book. His manhood that he was so proud of was ruining his argument. "You're a naughty maid for even thinking I'm doing that." He said with a small chuckle.

Valeryia blushed brightly as he looked over at her, trying to hide her face a bit in her large braid before paying attention to the teacher, wanting to not have Gideon do that again but still accidentally looking at him every now and then, feeling her heart melt a little.

Takao actually shivered a little, imagining her voice in his head as he read the text, biting his lip and closing his eyes. 'Let's hope the bed will stay up, sexy' he texted back with a smirk, losing his game of poker on the computer and not caring. enjoying texting his girlfriend while she was in school. It made it even more fun.

"Always a hard worker." Bertholdt mumbled as he felt his head get cloudy as well. He had never done this before, and doing this with a girl was making his brain thing of things that had been unimaginable to him before. Very...dirty things. He pulled away after a little bit, stroking the back of her cheek before sighing quietly. "We probably should get out, before the boss comes in here to see what you're doing.." He said quietly. "Not that I'm afraid. He has always liked my work ethic and my attitude. I'm just afraid he'd still try to break me though for...well..you know." Bertholdt said before smirking a little.

Remi blushed a little, rubbing her legs a little bit together before giggling quietly. "You're too kind." She said as she worked while talking to him with a smile. Her handwriting was so neat and small, it looked almost as it it had to have been formatted on a computer. "You can sleep if you want. I'll let you copy my notes later." She said quietly.

Virgil moaned just a little as he felt her push down, pushing up a little himself. At her insecurity, he chuckled a little before kissing the tip of her nose and shaking his head. "Yes, you have a big bottom." He said as he firmly put his hands on it and rubbed it. "But in a good 'I want to shove seven thick inches up it' sort of way." He said, lightly slapping her rear as he continued to rub himself against her. "Don't worry about it. It's sexy." He whispered huskily in her ear.