랜덤 롤플레잉 Black butler rp

Harpaw8 posted on Jan 30, 2012 at 03:58PM
Here is a rp for the black butler. You can b a made up character or one from the Anime.

if made up I need:

name:
Description:
mortol or imortol:
there past:
other:

랜덤 롤플레잉 76 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

over a year ago InvadaMiz said…
smile
Name:Mizuki Kotodama
Description:Long brown hair, deep blue eyes, a boys' school uniform, and blue sneakers
mortal
Past:Mizuki's nickname is "Miz", her mother was murdered and her father abandoned her.She lived in an orphanage for most of her life, but she left at the age of 11, when her stepparents adopted her.Miz ran away when she was 16 and has been living near a large mansion.Her new house is still close to the mansion, but still far.
other:nope :)
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
name: Pauline
Description: She has long wavey brown hair and purple eyes. She wears jeans and a cute top most of the time.
mortol or imortol: Imortol
there past: Her friends and family burned and tormented till there deaths right in front of her she seeks revenge. She lives on her own.
other: ???
Pauline runs through the phantomhive an item in her hand as she heads for the door outside
Mizuki see's you do this and runs up to you, then taps on your shoulder."Are you okay?"She asks.
Pauline jumps. "dont kill me!!!" she screams
Mizuki jumped back."I'm not!"Mizuki reassures Pauline.
Pauline calms down. "whew. ok, im good." she puts the item in her pocket. "srry, u just scared me." she laughed
over a year ago Strawberry0020 said…
~The town~
A woman in a black hooded cape, covering most of her face standing up straight and facing her opponent. Her opponent was a male: Tall, blonde hair, muscular, and had a cocky grin. She just stood there, the condensation from her nervous breathing filled the cold, winter air around her. Bet money was placed in a hat, as people were ready for the brutal fight. Almost all bets made were that the man was gonna win. The girl just stood there, a blank look as if she tried not to be afraid. The words "fight" engaged the man as he dashed at her. The crowd was screaming "It's over!" Then the girl suddenly dodge the man, barely even moving. It has just begun.
"Ooh... Goodie! Another soul to send to hell I see! My job is so fun!" Grell cheered with a smile as he stood in the crowd unobtrusively and unnoticed.
smile
(I would have a bio, but I'm not gonna reveal her just yet.)
"So...what are you doing here?"Mizuki asked happily.
sad
~Later~
The girl stood there, out of breath... Her knuckles bloody and her lip bleeding. The man was doubled over on the ground holding his side. He tapped out, afraid he would get beaten even worse. Grell looked disappointed.
"Aw... I guess it's not his time yet..."He said frowning.
The girl took her large amount of bet money and stormed off.
~The Phantomhive Manor~
Grell walks in- his round glasses on, his hair jet black instead of red, his teeth no longer pointy, and that same hopeless smile.
Pauline looks away. "No reision."
The door slowly creaked open.Mizuki's skin turned pale and she hid behind Pauline.
Pauline looked at the door. "Who's there?" She walks over to the door
"It's a demon!Nyah!!!"Mizuki screamed.
Standing behind the door was a tall man, wearing a black suit with red eyes.Mizuki blushed and walked over to Pauline.
Pauline: "oh hello, and you may be?" she hides ??? in her pocket showing partial fear
blush
Mizuki stood there still blushing, with slight fear in her eyes.
Pauline: "who is he?" she looks into the mans eyes starting to show a bit more fear
last edited over a year ago
"I...don't know."Mizuki whispered."Hello, I am Sabastian.May I help you two?"the man asked.
Pauline stubled back. "um...no, were good." she backs up slowly

~sabastian, I know that name...~
Mizuki's eyes turned grey, and she passed out from fear.A pool of blood forming around her.
hmmm
Name: Katie
Description: Ditzy, African American teenager who's talented, but a coward. She has amazing strength, but doesn't like fighting or getting into trouble. She's easy-going and silly, so she's not good at holding grudges. She's very sweet... You'd almost say she's a Mary-Sue but she has a VERY, VERY dark-past that she's constantly trying forget and keep a secret.
Mortal/Immortal: Mortal
~The Phantomhive Manor, The kitchen~
Bardroy's asleep on the floor as Katie washes the dishes, humming to herself cheerfully and excited for Christmas. She washes dish after dish as Grell walks in and sits on a tool.
"My... You seem excited, Katherine. (Katie's whole first name)
"I just can't wait until Christmas! This year, I want to make the Young Master Happy. Every year on Christmas, the only time he'll come out of his study is during supper. Even then he doesn't say much." Katie says, frowning.
"Aw..." Grell says.
"But oh well. Is there anything new going on?" She asked politely, slightly interested.
"That street fighter girl won another fight. As I was walking through the West end of town, I heard the news from two travelers. Nobody knows who she is, but she's actually put people their deaths. It sounds wrong but it's impressing. She's never lost a fight, not even to a man!"
"Oh my. That's terrible! Don't you think that's a bit too dangerous for a woman to be street fighting?" Katie asks, still washing the dishes.
Grell only shrugged.
"She's young too. But she's making quite an amount of money fro fighting."
"Well, I guess everyone makes a living their own way..." Katie said letting gout a sigh.
Pauline looks at sabastian. She turns to run leaping from the window an item of his at hand.

(Gtg 2 bed. Night.)
Mizuki woke up, just fine.She looked up at Sabastian, then ran after Pauline."Wait up!"Mizuki screamed.

(Check the zombie RP)
(srry, I waz at school.)

Pauline falls to the ground, she tries to get up but it hury to much
Mizuki helped her up, with blood dripping down her face.(She hardly feels pain)
Pauline: "I think that man is after me since I stole something from him." she grins.
She looks at Mizuki. "want me to help you?" she takes some bandage from her bag
"Sure.My name is Mizuki by the way."she said happily.
"my name is Pauline." she wraps up Mizuki wound. "you dont think sabastian will come and get me because I have this." she holds out a mirror. "the demon mirror, the only way for him to return to his world." she hides it in her pocket
"Epic!"Mizuki yelled, ignoring the bandage over one of her eyes around most of her head."I live near here, we can stay there for now."Mizuki said happily.
Pauline: "if thats alright with you." she smiles
"Yes of course!Follow me."Mizuki said happily walking torwards the woods.
Pauline follows close behind, she takes a quick glanse behind her hoping sabastian does not find her.
"Don't worry, I have a security system."She said glancing back at Pauline.She opened the door and stepped out of the way."Welcome."Mizuki said smiling.
Pauline: "thanks." she steps inside. "its a vary nice place you have." she smiles looking around.
"Make yourself at home!"Mizuki said happily while locking the door, and activating the security system.
smile
Pauline: "thank you." she smiles. "I feel safer." she puts her bag by the door the mirror in her pocket
"If you need a place to stay I have my bed, it's a bunk bed so we can share."Mizuki said sitting next to Pauline.
Pauline smiles. "thank you so much." she smiles. "I will sleep anywhere. I HAVE been sleeping in a tree for the past week." she laughs
"Well, you can stay here as long as you need."Mizuki said smiling.
smile
Pauline: "thank you." she smiles. "I am vary greatful, I will help you around the house anyway I can."
"That's very nice of you!I only need help with one thing...it's called dishes and I accedentally stab my hand every time."Mizuki sighed."Are you hungry?I usually make dinner by now."Mizuki said happily.
Pauline: "I will do the dishes then. Im kinda hungry." she smiles. "how long has it been since I ate...a week." she concludes
Mizuki took a roust out of the oven and put it on the tabel.
smile
Pauline: washes all the dishes and comes to the table.
Mizuki cut a few pieces of it off and put it infront of Pauline with a knife and a fork next to it.Mizuki cut some off for herself and sat down next to Pauline."Dig in!"Mizuki said cheerfully.
Pauline takes a bite. "it tastes wonderful." she smiles
"Thank you.I only have one house rule."Mizuki said happily.
rainy
Outside of the Phantomhive manor, the servants are outside decorating for Ciel to brighten up his mood. Katie's on the ladder, putting up the decorations on the roof; Finny's shoveling the snow out of the pathway; And Meirin's making bows out of ribbons. Bardroy's just sitting on the porch for a cigarette break.
"Bardroy, you're not doing a thing!" Meirin complains.
"Oi! Alright fine..." Bard says putting out his cigarette. "I'll hold this ladder or something?"
He looks up at her. Katie looks down at him and blushes, embarrassed She purposely drops an ornament on his head.
"OH DAMMIT! OW!" Bard yells holding his head.
"My bad! ^-^" Katie replies. That's what you get, you damn pervert! -.-