포켓몬스터 Pokemon XY2

TAIKAMODO posted on Mar 10, 2015 at 01:15AM
PLOT:

It's been ten years since the five legendary heroes of Kalos defeated Team Flare, taming the legendary Pokemon Xerneas and Yvetal and destroying the ultimate weapon of destruction. Since that day, Kalos has slowly recovered from the near destruction of the region, continuing on and rebuilding itself back into it's former glory. In this time of Peace however, the ashes that remained from team flare's destruction have slowly been rising back up, and now a new and improved Team Flare has risen. Having somehow obtained Yvetal's power of destruction, they threaten the whole region's existence, and it's up to the trainers of today to finish of Team Flare once and for all.

RULES:

-No godmodding

-No frequent use of profanity

-No rated R themes

-No page after page of talking unless it's plot important

-No controlling another person's character without that person's permission

-You cannot have a legendary on your team from the start unless you have a VERY good reason

-Please try to use decent grammar

-No one line posts. If you only have one line worth of posts, then just add random letters under it(my original idea for bending the rules)

Ex. "Bob ate the burger.

fuhvufbnlbnvdnfcn"

-Please say somthing if your gonna leave for a bit, so we don't goof and talk to your character and then get stuck.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:

Physical Description:

Personality:

Bio:

Occupation:(I.e Doctor, Breeder, Trainer, Coordinator, etc...)

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

STORYLINE

(Whenever something happens worth saying, i'll put it here so people that end up leaving for a bit or someone who wants to join late knows what's happening...)

포켓몬스터 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nojida said…
(I've already joined too many Pokemon RPs, but oh well XP)
Name: Venelope Perez

Physical Description: (Picture)

Personality: Sarcastic but calm, Venelope is someone you do not want to mess with. She likes making friends, however, and even though she teases them most of the time, she treasures them deeply. Expect no mercy in a battle or arguement.

Bio: Venelope was born in another, faraway region, but after a certain incident, she decided she wanted to take a break from dealing with bad guys by visiting Kalos.

Hometown: Wasthorn town

Starter Pokemon: Flamekit

Pokemon Team: Flamecat, Draghoul
 (I've already joined too many Pokemon RPs, but oh well XP) Name: Venelope Perez Age: 11 Gender
Nojida commented…
Yes, she IS from Haron! (and she's also Magia's niece XD) over a year ago
TAIKAMODO commented…
(That RP cross-over! XD) over a year ago
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
Name: Kite Jiyuu

Physical Description: Pic

Personality: Energetic, fun loving, and free spirited. He can be a bit Naive and dense, slow to catch on to things, but has a good heart and a strong sense of justice.

Bio: To Be Revealed.

Hometown: He was born in Vanivile town, but was raised in a Mountain near the outskirts of Haron. He then returned to Kalos at age 10 to begin his journey with his Eevee.

Starter Pokemon: Eevee

Pokémon Team: Eevee
last edited over a year ago
 Name: 연 Jiyuu Age: 11 Gender: Male Physical Description: Pic Personality: Energetic, f
over a year ago Mystrygal said…
(Why do I feel like the last rule is completely and totallly aimed towards me???? XD)

Mystrygal commented…
And, Yeah,I'll follow the rule from now on....... over a year ago
TAIKAMODO commented…
당신 know...I really just found it in another Rp's rules. over a year ago
Mystrygal commented…
I'm taking your word..... over a year ago
Name: Ella

Physical Description: (picture will be added in a giffy!)

Personality: Sweet and Gentle, Submissive rather. But not always. She does become feirce and scary when she has to. But most of the time, she just lets things slide by.

Bio: The cliche story,she had started out wanting to be a trainer,She even entered a league, but after entering a pokemon showcase in Kalos, rather recently, she was inspired to turn to that direction instead....and her dream became to be the Best Pokemon performer in the world.

Hometown: tbr

Starter Pokemon: Infernape

Pokemon Team: none as of now.
last edited over a year ago
(I think they call co-ordinators , Pokemon performers in Kalos........the Kalos 'contests' are a bit different..........They haven't got the battling round and guys can't enter in them.........and stuff)
(Yeah, and they don't really flow the same...and there's no 'remarkable' guy. Though I give the writers credit: A Pokémon Fashion Show/Talent Show is pretty unique, and different from Contests in that sense.
(yup! It's a pretty interesting though.....we'll see how good it actually is when the episode airs in english...(Or has it already??))
(I dunno...but I usually watch the English subs...Ash is less stupid.)
(I prefer subs too....But I don't know where to find 'em.......So, I'm stuck with the dubs! DX)