퍼시 잭슨과 올림포스의 신 The mark of athena

Percy_Jackson_ posted on Nov 19, 2012 at 10:16AM
Chapter one; Percy

Percy had always thought he was prepared for everything. But of course things never go as planned…so who could blame him? Percy had been waiting down the city limits with Frank and Hazel. His dark jet black hair was all in one side, tousled as ever. His beautiful fair skin visible and his lean, muscular and tall body were good and healthy. He wore an orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, dark satin jeans, red sneakers and a purple cape over him. He was, of course, waiting for Jason, Piper, Leo and Annabeth to arrive on the Argo the 2nd. He looked up at the sky not expecting it to be a boat or ship airplane sort of thing. “Keep still Percy, you’ve been walking up and down the city line!” Hazel exclaimed her eyes adamant. She seriously did not understand why he couldn’t keep still. “I-I just can’t! Can you believe this is actually happening? I mean we could actually make peace…I mean the Romans and Greek demigods, of course.” Percy could not understand how Frank and Hazel could remain so cool. Well of course Frank had been nervous, but that was two days ago. Percy was ecstatic and elated, besides the fact he would see Annabeth again, he and the other six demigods could actually fulfill “The Great Prophecy,” which was the exact reason why he and Jason had been exchanged. “I will shove my spatha down your throat, so help me!” Hazel cried. You might think she was over-reacting but after seeing Percy move around like a monkey, she had finally lost it. She would lose it again if he didn’t stop. Percy had almost answered her with a witty response like, at least I don’t hang pictures of Jason Grace ‘cuz he’s my idol! But Percy restrained himself. He knew he had been driving both Hazel and Frank crazy with his anticipation. “Sorry, Ok? I’m just happy…I’ll tone down the happiness meter.
Above Percy flew the Argo ship. It landed suddenly on the river Tiber and went straight towards New Rome. Of course Percy saw this. He and Hazel, along with Frank, who’d just come back from the café ran towards the Front Gate of Camp Jupiter, where a statue of Terminus was firmly planted on a pedestal. Percy drew in a huge gust of breath. He casually flicked his hand causing the Little Tiber (do not be fooled by its name…it’s one of the strongest seas in the world) to gradually make its current go faster, pushing the Argo towards them with more speed. In a couple of minutes he would lay his eyes on Annabeth again.
Annabeth, Jason, Leo and Piper were ready to repel down New Rome. She knew, as far as she’s heard from Jason’s stories about Terminus, that they shouldn’t land it there or the statue would go berserks. Annabeth felt the current go stronger bringing the Argo closer to Camp Jupiter in New Rome much, much faster than she liked. But she knew she had to face him sooner or later. Percy, for days she had called out his name to other people, now she would see him again. As she repelled down she felt Jason bring then down safely to the Pomeranian Line. Where Percy was, she knew, right there. Then she felt herself hypervilate, seaweed brain.

Percy didn’t even wait for Reyna, Octavian or Terminus to greet and threaten and warn them, he had charged towards Annabeth. Annabeth and he kissed; it wasn’t an OMG-I-love-you-so-much-kiss. Their kiss was more of an I-knew-I’d-see-you-again-kiss. Percy threw his arms around Annabeth, and for the first time in five years, tears streamed down his eyes. He felt Annabeth let a sob go. He didn’t sob, but he cried. He hugged Annabeth as if he would never let her go, and in that moment Percy knew. Percy knew he would never again let Annabeth slip through his fingers. They stayed together for five minutes then they let each other go. “Annabeth, Oh Gods, I thought I’d never-“but Percy found himself in the air. For a split second he was afraid, and then his back hit the pavement. Annabeth had gone on top of him, one arm on his neck, the other on his stomach. “If you ever leave me again I will literally kill you.” She growled at him. Percy had a nerve to laugh and he watched as Annabeth cooled down. He gave her his sarcastic smile and she helped him up. All through this the Romans had watched tensely. Then they parted for a dark-haired girl with obsidian eyes carrying an Imperial Gold dagger. It was Reyna.
The Greek demigods were welcomed into the camp by Reyna and a fat chubby guy named Dakota. There the Lares and the other servants brought food, drinks and music and entertainment out. They sat by lush velvet couches and talked to one another. Percy had been ready to introduce the others, except Jason, who was already known to them since he wasn’t a Greek but a Roman. Percy had squared his shoulders and had even practiced a speech. He got ready to introduce them when Reyna raised her hands as if to call for silence. Suddenly all the hubbub in the room died down. “Um…Reyna, before you start to make a whole speech about friendship can I introduce them first?” Percy had asked this because he wanted to make it clear that these people we’re not enemies. He knew, of course, Reyna knew that but Octavian and the other Romans were harder to convince, he knew as praetor he would convince them, but still. “Fine fellow Praetor, if the need be.” She said through her clenched lips. She did not want to talk to the Venus, no it’s Aphrodite, she corrected herself, girl. It was obvious she and Jason were together and that cut through Reyna so deeply. After introductions were made, they shared stories then Percy said to Annabeth, “I want to show you around New Rome later, just you and me.” These words were what Annabeth had wanted to hear, but she blushed.
Two days later Percy, Jason, Frank, Leo, Hazel, Annabeth and Piper left, they were the seven demigods. Annabeth told Percy the prophecy which she had memorized. “Seven Half-Bloods must answer the call. To storm or fire the world shall fall. An oath to keep with final, foes bear arms to the doors of death.” “I’ve heard that before, I have a new one: ‘The daughter of Athena shall walk alone; the mark of Athena shall burn through Rome. Twins snuff out the Angel’s breath, who holds the key to endless death.’ That’s all I remember.” Percy said after Annabeth recited “The Prophecy of Seven.”

Chapter two; Piper

Until she’d met Percy Jackson, Jason was the strongest demigod she knew. Piper looked at Percy, then at Jason. Both were powerful, both strong, but both so different. All the time she spent in Camp Half-Blood all she ever heard was Percy Jackson this and Percy Jackson that, and being here with him, she understood how. Nico Di Angelo himself said Percy was the strongest demigod. Piper had seen how Jason cringed at this. He was obviously upset that someone was stronger than him. Piper saw Percy and Jason as standing contrasts. Percy was taller by at least three inches, leaner and more muscular. Jason was more leonine and strong-shouldered. Whereas Percy had jet black hair, Jason had blonde. Percy had sea-green eyes which turned ocean blue underwater; Jason had blue eyes which turned stormy. Percy had fair skin, Jason had tan. Percy was sarcastic, witty, loyal, helpful, and broke some rules, charming and streetwise. Jason was power-hungry, always doing the honorable thing and never in trouble and very formal and polite. Piper could definitely see why Percy needed Annabeth and why she needed Percy. Percy and Annabeth were so easy-going with each other, as if they knew everything about each other. Piper and Jason were more fragile. Piper always thought her relationship with Jason was like glass, one wrong move and was wrong. She didn’t know why she and Jason couldn’t be like Percy and Annabeth. Piper’s observation was cut short because Argo II suddenly lurched forward and crashed down from the sky. Piper screamed and ran for the others. Percy was at the hull of Argo II. He willed the waves of the ocean to follow him. With a flick of his hand, the Argo II was caught by a giant hand, made of water. Percy made a gentle putting down action with his hands and the giant water hands followed. Percy then willed the current to move them. They were safe.
Down in the engine room, Leo tried to fix the engine, but it was out. He went up on deck and called off a meeting with the others. They all met at the meeting room. There were seven recliner chairs surrounding a huge mahogany table. t

퍼시 잭슨과 올림포스의 신 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Percy_Jackson_ said…
big smile
my version
over a year ago rihanna244 said…
Huh