퍼시 잭슨과 올림포스의 신 Of the Sea ( a PJO fanfic)

wierdo2 posted on Oct 02, 2011 at 03:16PM
Rating:T

Disclaimer: I am not R.R

퍼시 잭슨과 올림포스의 신 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
Prologue-
The letter she wrote
3rd Person

Greg Caprioglio was steering his boat the “Madonna del Mare” into the wharf. He had been fishing all day and hadn’t caught any fish. He couldn’t stop thinking about if he had made the right choice five years ago. His parents had wanted him to take on the family wine business. He had, however absolutely no interest in wine. His heart was in the sea. When his parents refused to let him become a fisherman he signed up for the Italian navy and left without saying a word to his parents.
Three years later, Diving Officer Caprioglio was discharged. He scrambled all his funds to buy a fishing boat. The lady of the Sea he called it. It sure as hell suited him. He decided than that this boat would be his lady. He would never leave it. Now he was not so sure.
Maybe he should just go home and apologize to his parents and take a job at the vineyard, he thought. He could only live so long in a boat. It would be fine if he was actually catching fish, but he wasn’t. As he was contemplating what to do he saw a young woman swim up from the sea. That alarmed Greg because, he was about a mile of the shore of Mestre. The woman was beautiful, seriously beautiful. She had long black hair, and eyes the hue of dark green. She was wearing a green bikini, and she looked simply stunning.
If he had a radio he would’ve called in to the coast gaurds, but the “Madonna del Mare” was not the most technologically updated boat. In fact she wasn’t updated. She was old school, part of the reason Greg picked her. The only downside was he had to do his business off the side of the boat, but Greg didn’t really care.
He called out to the lady, in English because he figured only a tourist would be stupid enough to swim that far.” Mam, are you in need of assistance?”
“Oh, I’m just swimming” she called back.
“A mile off the coast?” Greg asked suspiciously.
“Do you need a ride back to shore?” he asked kindly.
“Why, yes I would love that actually” she said.
The lady in the sea grabbed Greg’s hand and was pulled up onto the boat.
“My name is… Alma” she said.
“My name is Greg” he said shaking her hand.
“So you fish out here?” she asked looking interested.
“Yes, I do .Well at least I used to. I haven’t caught much the last week.” He admitted.
“Would you be interested in a first mate?” she asked
“Why do you fish?” he asked.
“Yes I do. And I’m quite good at it.” She responded.
“You, a fisherwoman?” he asked still surprised. He had she was a model or something.
“ Is it that hard to believe a woman can be good at fishing?”
“No.. I was just surprised. How about we try this out tomorrow morning before sunrise?”
“It’s a date” she said. Greg’s heart fluttered at the word date.
10 months later. He found a baby girl with her mother’s eyes on the stern.
Next to her was a short note that said.

Here is our baby. I had to leave though I wish I could stay, but I can’t.
Look after her for me.
I love you, Alma.
_________________________________________­___­
over a year ago exmo33 said…
Cool. Post soon. I want to see what happens.

over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
Cool post soon is she a god?