Percy Jackson & The Olympians 책 BIG NEWS!!!!

fencingrocks posted on Oct 21, 2010 at 08:28PM
Big, big, big, big GINORMOUS news. OK, this is bigger than when your parents found out you could use the toilet by yourself.

OK, so from that part above, you probably were able to assume that I have some MAJORLY large news. Well, I sent a little part of my Annabeth story to my friend, who was threatening to tell my whole fencing class about my writing. So, I gave in and sent it to him. He then posted what I sent him on my facebook wall for the whole world to see. I really hate him right now, but back to the story. He then sent it to his author friend, who really liked it a lot. She sent me a letter on facebook saying, Thanks for sending your writing. It seems like your style is very good, but I'd like to see more to find out what happens before and after the few sentences I saw. Send it when you can, and I'l take a look. Keep at it!. We have been talking back and forth and she's thinking about sending it to her publisher. <-----That's right. Her publisher. Pub-lish-er. P-U-B-L-I-S-H-E-R. Sorry I just can't say it.
last edited on Oct 21, 2010 at 08:29PM

Percy Jackson & The Olympians 책 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
OMIGOD! CONGRATULATIONS!!
over a year ago songster909 said…
OMG! That's great news! Who's the publisher? Is it like Scholastic or Disney Hyperion, cuz it kinda depends on that
over a year ago carrieicecream said…
big smile
COOL!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! :)
over a year ago malandcar said…
big smile
Great Job!!!!
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
Wow! GREAT JOB!!
I would NEVER be able to do that!