마다가스카의 펭귄 Your PoM 판타지

Metallica1147 posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 08:18PM
DO you have a PoM Fantasy that you have but have no one to share it with? Well if so just post it on here, like I did on an article, here I'll put it on here :)

link

also here's the Article right here in case our too lazy to click the link XDD!

My PoM Fantasy World

Well if you read my PoM fan fiction stories, that pretty much my fantasy, but if you haven’t I’ll tell you guys. Well first of all I’m an otter just chilling at the zoo with the penguins, Marlene :3 XD! Also the lemurs (from time to time :p) and also everyone else in the zoo. And someone people do know I like Marlene, so you are maybe thinking “Okay you’re an otter so I’m guessing Branlene happens instead of Skilene -_-” Well… nope, I let Skilene happen, so Skipper and Marlene are together and also I dedicated to make an new OC named Ariana, who’s an Emo penguin girl who my OC Brandon (who is me by the way) are together, so everybody’s happy YAY LOL. And everyday my friendship grows with Marlene (Well if I can’t be in a relationship with her, might as well have a strong friendship with her, and there’s nothing wrong with that is there?) And This is not added in my stories, but I say all of my friends right here on the PoM spot are also in my fantasy world (Like I said not in my stories cause that will be a whole lot OC’s, so much Skipper might go crazy LOLZ!) But I will say this *whispers to the fangirls* Rico and Private are single, soooo if you want to add you so you can be with either Rico or Private let me know, also Kowalski is taken… sort of, well I’m planing to add Doris the Dolphin, and be in a relationship. Also not just Rico and Private if you like anyone else like Julian I can also add that. Why am I still whispering? *Stops* Okay back to normal, anyways *sigh* dang I so wish I would live in my fantasy world instead of the real world, life would be so much better, with better friends, and I’m talking about the PoM characters and the PoM fan club members on here, cause, well I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again. You guys are like a second family to me : )

-Metallica1147 out!

P.S: And no worries, no matter how silly you think your fantasy is, no one will judge :)
save

마다가스카의 펭귄 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...