마다가스카의 펭귄 Contributions wanted

mostar1219 posted on May 13, 2013 at 01:58AM
Hey guys. I was thinking that we can try to put up a mash up video online showing that we fanguins are still out there. We can try to follow a script showing examples of our fanguinism and the serious side of the scenario and we can show the Rico side of it (overexcited) or stuff like that by inserting our contributions in the video, like art, short MVs or whatever, ways we embrace what a strong fandom we are. Come on, signs for fanguinism embracement. We need them, who's got them? I'll try to make a script or so and try to decide who says what, who uploads, who puts it together, and things will go well, hopefully.

마다가스카의 펭귄 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Candycupcake said…
smile
We can make it like the actual show! The starting can be the beginning of all POM tv shows and the end credits will play the theme song!
link (intro)
The ending song is below.
mostar1219 commented…
Hmm, sounds good. Then we can start the presentation/video project's message over a year ago
Candycupcake commented…
Yep. 당신 could put in some of the best fanart on the club, like the skilene box 의해 27kowalski. :) over a year ago
Candycupcake commented…
How long do 당신 intend the video to be? over a year ago
mostar1219 commented…
not sure. i think over a 분 또는 something over a year ago
over a year ago Candycupcake said…
smile
I thought you could include clips of fanvids in it and some fanart. maybe you could add a few links on the video to the fanfiction and include a screenshot of this page to show how many fans are rooting for them! :)