마다가스카의 펭귄 Manfredi and Johnson?

RockOnPoM posted on Nov 12, 2011 at 02:54AM
Do you think theres gonna be an episode where they show Manfredi and Johnson? I know they're dead, but what if they actually appeared on one of the episodes? as ghosts, or Skippers thoughts, maybe?

마다가스카의 펭귄 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
smirk
I'd like to see them!
I know, i know they're dead, but who says it's the truth? XD
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Of course I'd like to know what REALLY happened to Manfreddi and Johnson. Don't we all? Although, I have to say that if they ever do finally show Manfreddi and Johnson, I would miss the mystery. We've been wondering about those two since what, "Haunted Habitat", right? Waaay back when the show was brand new, and now with it the show ending, it would be kinda sad to see that go.
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
wink
^Yeah, we need some mystery unsolved, right?
over a year ago RockOnPoM said…
@Penguinangel well, theres another mystery, remember Skipper and Denmark?
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
That's true, but for some reason I have a feeling that we're going to find out more about that. There's going to be that other episode with Hans, and I THINK someone said something about a Denmark episode too, although that I might have dreamed up or something. XD
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
smile
maybe the reincarnation of Manfreddi and Johnson would appear with a warning for Skipper and the others
over a year ago Joshpro8423 said…
Well, using whatever I have gathered from the wiki, I can safely say there will be an episode where we will either hear the true fate of Manfredi and Johnson and/or see them as well. I don't work for them (Trust me, Just look at my birthday) just to be clear. The episode I have found to have this information is the episode "The Penguin Who Loved Me", where it mentions that we will hear the true fate of Manfredi and Johnson as well as Skipper's past. It's all in the wiki. I myself is interested on the real story of Manfredi and Johnson and if we're lucky, how they look. In my experience, whenever someone in the series want to tell a story of the past, there would be a flashback. That's my guess of how we will get to see them. Also, we all, especially Private, do want to know what happened in Denmark and what's in Skipper's files.Skipper's past is really a blur and everyone wants to know. Because of this, many questions get asked, such as how Skipper met Kowalski, Rico and Private, how Rico got his scar, how they met Blowhole and so on. I know this is a long comment but I like explaining myself as much as I can. We're all curious to know but I assure you, we just need to wait for the new episodes to air and most of these question will be answered, one way or another. This will be my opinion. Hope all penguin fans like me will soon have most of their questions answered...