오란고교 호스트부 Latest 망가 Chapter! *Don't click if 당신 haven't read it!*

xEvilPandax posted on Mar 23, 2009 at 08:59PM
Ohh!! Can you believe that Tamaki has finally realized his feelings?!
Its kind of a shame really though cause he was so funny earlier with his "Daddy of Haruhi" moments! >.<
But does that now mean that the manga is nearly over?! Cause what happens then... when they both confess? o.0' The whole point will be over and there wont be much of a story. But.. the battle in-between Tamaki and Hikaru over Haruhi is yet to commence... fufufufufu|

오란고교 호스트부 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lunatic said…
It was funny (the father moments), but I don't miss them.

In the narration it was said earlier that something about Hikaru and Tamaki and Haruhi would be the beginning of the end of the Host club. So I'd say yes. The Host club is probably to coming to an end. But I don't know how long until then, so I choose not to worry about it, everything ends eventually.

The only problem I can see in the epic Tamaki vs. Hikaru battle is that Tamaki and Haruhi like each other, so it's not so epic, seeing as Hikaru doesn't have much of a chance.
over a year ago shortynme said…
meh
Well the Manga also said that by Tamaki starting to pursue the family business it results in the Host club discontinuing also. :(
It will end eventually but hopefully not for a little while.
over a year ago Lunatic said…
Tamaki involved in business was a little scary and it really worried me, but it seems he has already forgotten how he wanted to become more involved.

To be honest, when I started reading Ouran (I read it before I watched it) I never thought about it ending or even considered it. So, the idea of it all coming to an end isn't a pleasant one. But I'm sure it will become necessary eventually as all things come to an end.