니켈백 Rare 니켈백 CD on ebay

pcasey posted on Jan 29, 2010 at 11:52PM
Just saw a super rare Nickelback CD up for auction on ebay...looks like the the very 1st CD they ever put out...called 'Hesher'...the seller is from Vancouver too. From what I've read, Chad Kroeger has said he wishes he could bury all copies of this CD.

니켈백 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princess829 said…
rainy
OMG that is SO cool! Too bad I only saw this AFTER the auction ended...:( It apparently sold for $229.01!!! I have been looking for this for 5 years and this was the only one I've ever seen! I am somewhat pissed off but I know that more people will put some more Hesher albums on eBay...at least, thats what helps to stop the tears....:P
over a year ago Sasori166 said…
surprise
Whoa
over a year ago princess829 said…
crying
^ I know! I saw another one a couple weeks ago, but I still didn't get it! =(
over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
WOW
over a year ago penniestoadream said…
crying
I've got a "Hesher" album that is up for grabs. I'm not posting it on Ebay, but I have it on kijiji in Winnipeg for trade. I've been trying to trade it for a NICE acoustic guitar (preferably an electric acoustic) or a good laptop. I know I'm shooting high, but this CD will always increase in value, especially when they release another album and 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 of the songs on it hit #1! The nice thing is I can be a little choosey because I actually have 2 Hesher albums. I'm from Hanna and once they release these demos at The Brick (lol) for $7, I bought 3. 1 of them was extremely damaged after if fell out of my case and onto the floor of my car (unnoticed) and was scratched up beyond use. I don't really remember what I did with that one...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago paulkster said…
I have hesher and the first curb album up for sale on Ebay right now I have started the auction @ $300 for hesher and $50 for the first edition of curb. Both these cd's are very hard to find! I hope that some lucky fan will pick these up rather than a dealer.
Both cds are from 1996!