니켈백 사랑 Nickleback!!!

KitsuneJeni posted on Jul 06, 2009 at 08:33PM
nickleback has got to be one of the best rock groups of our generation. With great lyrics and music that makes you want to dance (even for those of us who can't dance at all.) there's nothing more you could ask for, except of course for a drop-dead gorgeous lead singer whose wicked good at playing the guitar and has the voice of angel. What's not to love?

니켈백 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NKBfan said…
How did Nickelback get their name?

If you don't know find out at: link
over a year ago Mp3tunes said…
cool
Excellent band, I love Nickelback.....
Download Free Nickelback – Dark Horse
TrackList – Dark Horse
1. Something In Your Mouth
2. Burn It To The Ground
3. Gotta Be Somebody
4. I’d Come For You
5. Next Go Round
6. Just To Get High
7. Never Gonna Be Alone
8. Shakin’ Hands
9. S.E.X.
10. If Today Was Your Last Day
11. This Afternoon
link
over a year ago SnapeOWNSedward said…
Why do so many people hate Nickelback? Come on, there music is not entirely crap, and they sing not scream. Honestly, who would spend money to hear a person do nothing but scream into a mic?
over a year ago princess829 said…
mischievous
^ *raises hand* I would. I would honestly spend money to hear a person do nothing but scream into a mic. I don't mind it at all, I actually LOVE it to be honest. But more about that some other time....

Like Andy Schultz said, "The ONLY reason why people hate Nickelback is because they're successful." And I agree with that.

There are very few bands that can hold the top spot in the music industry like Nickelback has. And for so long, I might add. The haters are just a bunch of jealous bastards who have got nothing better to do with their life than to hate on people who might in fact may be better than them xD

I have loved Nickelback since I was 8 years old, just a few years after they first started out. I love their lyrics, (well really CHAD's lyrics since the only song they have that had to be co-written was 'Someday'), they're so perfect and honest, it's almost like reading a diary that you never want to close. And the instrumentals-uh, they're absolutely genius! I honestly cannot think of another band who has better instrumentals than them. And who does NOT have an orgasm after you hear Chad's sexy vocals?? I'll let you think of that one for yourself ;)

My dream is to meet them and to let them know all of this. How they inspired me to go after my dreams, be myself, & to live each day like it's my last. I would give anything just to tell them that.

Anyway, I guess I'll shut up now since everyone has already heard me talk about Nickelback a countless number of times......

Oh and BTW, KitsuneJeni: It's NickElback, NOT NickLeback. Try to get your facts right next time. And you do realize that the lead singer (Chad) smoked pot & went to jail, right??

Oh, how I love to feel smart ;)

- *pRiNcEsS829*- Nickelback Fan 4 Life <3
over a year ago SnapeOWNSedward said…
@ Princess829 - Oh well we all have our taste in music. But then differences is what makes the world interesting.;)
over a year ago princess829 said…
smile
^ Yeah, I know. And you're absolutely right. Differences DOES make the world more interesting.
over a year ago rockstarr886 said…
smile
nickles back rocks lolz