NCIS Is It Just Me.......

BlueJo posted on Dec 09, 2021 at 06:43PM
Living in Northern Ireland I am of course way behind with the NCIS episodes, though we are seeing programmes now with the "newcomers", and where Abby has now left the show. I know that everyone probably has their own particular cast member, so I hope what I am about to say will not upset anyone to much. Basically, is it just me who can''t stand Torres and that one who replaced Abby. He will NEVER be Tony, and she will NEVER be Abby so why are they both trying to be what they are definitely not. I am getting to the point where I am seriously considering giving up watching altogether, even though I know there are still many episodes to be seen here.

When Ziva made a few "guest" appearances, when there was chat about Tony in Paris, and when his dad was still appearing I had so hoped that Both Ziva and Tony was going to come back. I have read the articles on line covering why they left but I still hoped to see them back in NCIS once again. Of course I've also now read that Gibbs is also leaving so maybe I should actually just give up at this point. Here in the UK we can still see older episodes on repeat, and I must admit, even though I have seen them on many occasions, I still prefer to watch these repeats than sit through yet another episode with those two in them!

Sorry about the rant, but I really detest those two!!! Maybe I haven't tried hard enough to see them as new characters but I really can't be bothered. Again, apologies if I have upset anyone, especially as I'm very new around here!

last edited on Dec 09, 2021 at 06:46PM

NCIS No replies