마이 케미컬 로맨스 Song Names Poem

MCR_Freak_161 posted on Aug 30, 2011 at 07:38AM
Wonderful title, right? Well, this is what I send at the end of all my emails to my friends when I have to go to bed. (and yes I AM a teenager)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
I shall end this with one last quote as Frank Iero has said, "I want to go to bed now!"
Cause this is the end and I am dead tired.... Us teenagers need our beauty rest, we have the sharpest lives. God, now I have blood all over from a stupid cut, I scraped my leg on the door before getting in bed. Sweet mama it hurts. I just can't sleep, it sounds like there is a house of wolves next door. Well, this is how I dissapear, these are my famous last words, because I am leaving, I don't love you. In fact, I hope you get cancer. Sad? Well, welcome to the black parade.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*

So does anyone else wanna try to do this? Please do.

If you don't get it? Go die in a hole because I am too worn out to explain. Sorry.
last edited on Aug 30, 2011 at 07:44AM

마이 케미컬 로맨스 No replies