Midnight Sun BAD NEWS!!!!!

jackie5starr posted on Apr 03, 2009 at 04:02AM
sry guys...i read on steph's website that she isn't planning on writing and she hasnt written a thing this yr...:(

Midnight Sun 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
wooah wooahh woahh were on her website did u read it exactly??!
over a year ago jackie5starr said…
tongue
try scrolling down on her website...she wrote it somewhere i swear...
over a year ago mrs_culleniwish said…
crying
O my gosh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u have to be kidding!!!!
over a year ago twilight4ever-4 said…
surprise
YOUR LYING AREN'T YOU! THAT IS SOOOO NOT AWESOME! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!
over a year ago Jacqui313 said…
laugh
That is not true. I just read her website and she said that the book was her "next project" and that she is "definitely still planning on having it published". :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
over a year ago jackie5starr said…
yay!!!! well my info was a long time ago
over a year ago africanflower said…
she's only gonna bringit out wen every1's forgotten about it becoz loads of ppl leaked it over the internet and since every1 knows about it, it means that she wont b able to write it <----- she wrote summat lyk that on her website what she was that it will be on hold indefinitely. she's written 11 chapters from edward's point of view.

direct quote from stephanie's website: "So where does this leave Midnight Sun? My first feeling was that there was no way to continue. Writing isn't like math; in math, two plus two always equals four no matter what your mood is like. With writing, the way you feel changes everything. If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely."
over a year ago shivers-zimmy said…
I Just Cheched Her Website And She Is Working On It Again! I'm So Excited That She Is Finishing It! We Love You Stephenie <3!
last edited over a year ago