Michael Sheen Michael Sheen = 사랑

alienanne posted on Mar 06, 2009 at 06:59PM
I started liking Michael Sheen from 'The Laws of Attraction'. He was that HOT ROCKER. Then he did the Underworld Series. OMG. He totally rocks as a Lycan. XD

Why do you love Michael?!

Btw, thanks for creating this spot. (: Hope we grow in number. Soon.

Michael Sheen 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago frances_nact said…
heart
micheal sheen is soooooooooooo hot in underworld,i fell in love
wheels216 commented…
I never saw, "Underworld", but I have to agree...he definitely is a hottie! DonnaB! over a year ago
over a year ago Arwen_1995 said…
heart
Me, too.I think he is a wonderful actor and verrrrry sexy man and I really love him!
wheels216 commented…
I have to agree, Arwen_1995! Until I watched, "Masters of Sex", I had no idea of who he was! Now, I do!! over a year ago
over a year ago 6098724 said…
he is a wonderful actor!!
over a year ago alienanne said…
xD

For Twilight fans, he'd be in the next movie. (;
over a year ago CHARLOTTEOCD said…
heart
I was intrigued when I first saw him in Underworld ... but I fell in love when I saw him as Mark Furness in Dirty Filthy Love. Michael disappeared, and only Mark remained - the highest achievement for an actor. I could watch DFL and Bright Young Things forever, they are both exceptionally great films!
over a year ago wheels216 said…
Until I started watching, "Masters of Sex", I never heard of him. I am now a huge fan!! I saw him on the Craig Ferguson show the other night, and I thought he was funny, bright, intelligent, and I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of him in movies. I never knew any of his previous work, sorry to say, but from now on, I'll be keeping an eye out! I think he's a great actor, and not pretentious or fake at all. I'm not into films like, "Underworld" or, "Twilight"...those types of movies just don't appeal to me. But, I am definitely going to check out his other movies.