마이클 잭슨 *Drawing Michael Jackson* Contest!!!

liberiangirl_mj posted on Jul 31, 2013 at 12:33PM
liberiangirl_mj posted on Jul 31, 2013 at 12:30PM
Hi all!! This is another contest. Drawing Michael Jackson Contest.

Hi all!!! Here is another contest - Drawing Michael Jackson Contest!!!
You don't have to draw professionally, you just have to give it a try, to try to draw
him.. every draw is special, unique in its own way. If you make few lines that look like him, it's all ok!! :)) You only have to try :)

Now.. I thought about another rule for this contest. I want to participate too at this one so the rules will be a bit different then the other contests.

1. I'll start this contest by adding a theme to draw.
2. We will add here the drawings when are done.
3. After 1 week or 10 days I'll put them in a poll
4. I'll add a second theme.
5. The winner of the poll will add a new theme and will add the second
drawings in a poll. From now on, the winner of the poll will add the new theme and the drawings to the poll.
6. Try not to add a theme many times.
7. No one is allowed to vote for her/himself.
8. No one is allowed to ask others to vote for her/himself.
9. If the result of the poll is tied, them the time for voting must be extended.
10. Because I'm the only one who can edite this topic, I'll add the winners here, like in the other contests. (winner 1st round, 2nd, 3rd etc...)
11. Don't forget to sign your drawing with your fanpop username (MJ_4life, mjjs_sweetheart, Vespera, cherl1234 etc..)

So what do you say of it?? Is there something that you misunderstood or that you want it to be changed? If you don't like something just tell me and we'll change it :)

last edited on Jul 31, 2013 at 08:39PM

마이클 잭슨 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago liberiangirl_mj said…
smile
First Round:

Michael Jackson in Smooth Criminal (video/photoshoots/making of...)

and again, if there is something you don't understand or you want it to be changed, just tell me ok??
last edited over a year ago
MJ_4life commented…
so the winner of the contest gets to choose the 다음 theme? over a year ago
liberiangirl_mj commented…
yeah... do 당신 like the idea 또는 당신 want some changes? over a year ago
M_Annie_J commented…
Can I draw something like a 팬 art but related it ? over a year ago
over a year ago MJ_4life said…
kiss
Here is mine!!! It looks better in rl. But, oh well. Oh! And you can sort of see my username in the bottom right corner. I just love the picture! My sister kept kissing it!! lol
 Here is mine!!! It looks better in rl. But, oh well. Oh! And 당신 can sort of see my 아이디 in the b