MiAmoreEdwardCullen Ask a character why (?)

kristenfan10109 posted on May 01, 2013 at 05:25PM
1. Let's pretend the characters in the Twilight Saga are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Bella what emotions were running through your head as you walked down the aisle?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Bella: I was so nervous it was like I couldn't breathe but as soon as I saw Edward's sweet smiling face all of that went away. Then the person who answers gets to ask the next question: ex. Edward did you ever think that Bella would go into a deep depression once you left in New Moon?

Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask hope you have fun :)

(I didn't come up with this game the credit goes to SweetPea2007 found on the Disney Princess club)
 1. Let's pretend the characters in the Twilight Saga are real and that we can ask them questions.

MiAmoreEdwardCullen 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
wink
You can go first Mi aftter all this is your club
over a year ago mia444 said…
wink
Wow Krissy I love this!!
Ok Bella: At Prom when Edward leaned you back to *bite* kiss your neck and said ... "and your ready right now?" we're you disappointed that he didn't change you right there and then?
over a year ago ebcullen4ever said…
Yes,in a way I was,but looking back on it now,he was right.And if he had changed me that night we wouldn't have Renesmee.
Edward,do you ever go back to Chicago to visit your birthplace?
Sometimes I'm thinking about taking the girls next time I go especially Renesmee she's always asking Daddy where he came from and my parents.

Bella what was it like making love in the ocean and would you recommend it?
last edited over a year ago
Wow,that's kind of a personal question.So if you don't mind,I won't answer the first part of your question,but yes I would recommend it.

Charlie,if you were to know that Edward is a vampire,who would you rather have Bella be with,a vampire or a wolf/shape-shifter?
kristenfan10109 commented…
sorry Bella I didn't mean to offend 당신 but 당신 should know Edward actually answered a 질문 similar to this don't worry he didn't get into any details over a year ago
What are you crazy or high or something? but to answer your question a vampire if and I mean if Edward was a vampire I would want her to be with him because he makes my daughter happy.

Renesmee do you ever find it tempting to drink human blood?

over a year ago mia444 said…
Yes, sometimes. I can survive on human food, but Daddy let me try some animal blood and it was good!! I do remember when I was in Mommy's stomach and the taste of human blood was the best!! I'm not supposed to talk about it because my family doesn't want me to get any ideas....

Charlie, what was going through your mind when Jake started to take his clothes off?
I was like what the heck is going on? then when he turned into this giant dog it blew my mind

Renesmee would you ever want a brother or sister even if they were older than you? cause if so I think I have a pretty good idea who ;D
over a year ago Ruhaab said…
Lolz........No its better this way.All family attention on me like m the centre of Universe..everry one loving me spcly Momma and daddy...........it makes me happy ..........i dont want anyone beside them.And the pretty good idea u keep it to urself .....i like Jake better this way :D

Jacob what was it like staying at Cullen's when bella was pregnant?
it was awkward at first but then I just kept staying to myself that your here for Bella that''s all that matters but then I learned to love al the Cullens even Edward as much as I despised him for what he did to Bella I realized how much he really loved her.

Edward what was it like watching Bella being pregnant? what emotions were going through your head
Ruhaab commented…
thank God jake said somthing nice for edward :D over a year ago
At first i was so much angry.it felt like the whole world is going blank.the reason of my existance was dieing due to her own choice and i cant do anything to stop her.soon i realized that she is suffering alot so i decided to make her as happy as i can and do everything her way and try to see her point of view!

Rosalie,Tell me if u knew that bella is not going to survive at any cost after delivery.What you'd do? still support her or stop her and show some sympathy like the others?
over a year ago Lovehinagurl44 said…
Honestly I knew she wasn't strong enough to handle a vampire fetus. There was no point in stopping her she called me about her situation anyways. I mainly cared about the baby to be honest. Sure it's a selfish thought,but I did.

Bella,if Edward didn't come back at all what would you have done to move on?
I think u dont know that i was'nt expecting edward's stay.i thought he would leave me again after return from the volturi.I thought when he'll be gone everything would b the way it was when he left like jacob my friend who loves me and i think at last i would've give in to jake and we would've ended up being partners.its not that my love for edward is gone but there is nothing i can do to make him return so at last i will have chosen jake.

Edward,how it felt saying goodbye to bella for her own good and leaving her?
I was heartbroken it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my entire existance.

Jacob what do you see in your future with Renesmee?
It's hard to think about sometimes. I mean she's still young and I'm not a child predator! If you meant a romantic relationship later on. She might not want a future with me,but if she doesn't I'm not being overly persistent with her. I don't want to go through that crap again. It sucks...

Jacob,do you ever regret being Bella's best friend?
No,never i mean she is the loveliest girl i have ever seen and when edward left her if i wasznt there God knows what she'll hav done with her.Thank goodness! i was there for her.i cared for her protected her against that lauren,victoria etc and she is the only one who understands me completely.she even did not want a translator to talk to me in my wolf form cuz she is my bestty..........SO NO.

Renesmee,how is it like surrounded by vampires and werewolves all the time,when u r very different from them?
Sometimes it's hard being half human,half vampire.I know I'm not the only one,but Nahuel is from Brazil,not exactly within walking distance.I am the only one in the USA,that we know of,anyway.I like being surrounded by my family and my Jacob and the wolf pack,who are like extended family to me at least.

If you had the power to go back in time to see your past self,what would you like to say to your past self?(this question is for ALL the Cullens)
I'd say that i miss being u.....there are many things i can't do now but i'm happy the way now i am cuz i have many gifted things and powers like the speed,strength,beauty and now i feel i can get anything.The only thing that i miss about being u is that u don't hav to resist the scents of humans all the time like i hav to do and u also don't hav to drink blood, wether human or animal.

Jake, what u were expecting from bella to say or react after knowing that u imprinted on RENESMEE?
I think she overreacted,but I still expected her to be pissed about it. I mean I didn't expect a "Good job on the imprinting,Jacob and I love the nickname you gave her!" I would know she was lying if she said that anyway. She tried to make it seem like I wanted it to happen with Nessie. And beating the crap out of me wasn't going to change anything...I couldn't freaking choose who I wanted to imprint on.

Bella,did you ever think Jacob should've moved on with his life without you,so he could've had more time to get over you and the pain you caused him?
I think that if he'd moved on with his life he'd really get over me cuz it was of no use to sit around and wait for me,it was 100% done from the first day that i and edward belong to each other and there is no way jake can have me in his life so he should've moved on and at least try to get over this..........i know how much pain i caused him but i can't help it. i want him around me as a friend just friend but i knew this will make things more difficult for him i just wanted him to be happy :)

Bella,after edward left u,if the misunderstanding situation had never happened at all and he had never come back what u would've done .i mean u and jake any chance about that?