Meryl Streep When did 당신 become a 팬 of Meryl?

merylrox14 posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 07:55AM
When was the first time you became a fan of Meryl? Was it in a movie you first watched of her? Was it an interview? or any other situations..

Meryl Streep 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago merylrox14 said…
kiss
I first became a fan of Meryl when i watched Devil Wears Prada on tv a few years ago..i was saying to my cousin who is that mean woman with the grey hair what is her name? she said Meryl Streep, im like thats an unusual name, but she is awesome! ive been a massive fan ever since collecting her movies lol :D Go Meryl!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MERYLfanSTREEP said…
smile
I became a fan of Meryl in June last year. I always knew that my birtday is at the same day as Meryl's, but last year was Meryl's sixtieth birthday and I began watch interviews, then movies... And I fell in love with her. I am so happy and proud to be a fan of such FANTASTIC woman!
over a year ago karenblixen said…
15 years ago, I saw the movie 'Death Becomes Her'. I became an instant fan of Goldie Hawn...Hahaha. That was also the first time I watched an actress named Meryl Streep. I immediately admired her beauty. Months after that, the movie 'Out of Africa' was shown in cable TV. I was mesmerized. She was just fabulous!
over a year ago mikejr1 said…
I have been an avid fan of Meryl Streep's for many years; and have carried a torch for her, in a most respectable and admirable way, for those many years as well. I truly look up to her as a role model in many ways - not just as an actress, but as a wonderful human being - a dedicated wife, mother, and friend to many who have had the honor of being in her company. She is very special - and in my book, a winner for every movie she has ever made. If it were my choice, she would have won an Oscar and Golden Globe Award for every movie she has ever done. While her resume is most impressive, she would break the Guiness Book of World Records in the amount of awards she should have received. While my chance of meeting her and telling her of how I feel is little to none because of the different inner circles we keep, I want her to know that someone else truly adores her and will always be one of the first people on line to see her in any movie she makes, and will see her in her past movies, Mamma Mia, being one of my ultimate favorites, over and over again, and never get tired doing it. She is a fantastic woman with tremendous class and has both an inner and outer beauty that would take any good man's breath away. I am honored to be one of her greatest fans. Am I in love with her, well , yes, in the most respectable way possible.
over a year ago alice2010 said…
several years ago...when I am a student!
Like the beautiful lady that she is, Meryl Streep, my favorite, graced the television screen last night at the Academy Awards with her charm, wit, truly dynamic smile, and with a sincere best wishes to her colleague, Sandra Bullock for winning the Best Actress Award.
Great character and class even in the face of defeat.
What a woman!!. They do not make too many like her anymore.

With her talents, and she has many, Meryl will soon be making another hit movie, and will once again be sitting in the front row at the Oscar's where she belongs.

Best of luck Meryl- I will be waiting to buy a ticket at the nearest movie theater to see you in one of your next greatest performances.
over a year ago merylrox14 said…
smile
They are all such nice comments:) Meryl is my inspiration and idol, she just sounds like such nice person. i wish i could meet her one day! I have never seen any actress have such a unique talent than Meryl does...ever! she is one of a kind.
I would love to meet her also. If there is a way, I would like to know how. She makes my heart beat so fast,what more can I say, my feelings are a dead give-a-way, but it is all with the greatest respect..
over a year ago huddysmacked said…
Mmmh.. That's a hard question. I remember watching Devil Wears Prada and my BFF was obsessed with that movie so I was like oh that's a cool actress, and then my dad talked me into how great Meryl was.

I am a big ABBA fan so when I got the news there was gonna be a Mamma Mia, I couldn't wait to see the cast, and they mentioned Meryl Streep and again I was like oh ok. Then I searched her name and I was like wow she has been nominated way too many times. I watched Mamma Mia, fell in love with the movie and of course with Meryl. Then I watched Doubt and I already was head over heels for her but what made me love her the most was to watch Sophie's Choice.

I was doomed with her performance and that’s when the real obsession began.
over a year ago DancingMeryl95 said…
heart
I became a Meryl fan when i saw for the first time Mamma Mia in DVD on 3rd May 2009 link

I love her...i can't describe than she is for me...
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
heart
I can't remember exactly...it's been a while! Probably since around the time of Devil Wears Prada or a little before. But my love for her increases as the time goes on and i see more of her movies!!
over a year ago ElsieM said…
The 1st time I saw Devil wears Prada, I thought, wow!!! she's gorgous...but when I saw Mamma Mia I was hooked. But it's 2 months now that I'm realy into Meryl. I have bought 12 her movies, another 4 is on its way and I'm sitting here with 6 dvd's of Meryl and the miniseries Holocaust and I have time 'till next week monday to watch them all.
My screensaver is...Meryl on the pc and mobile....I just love that woman. She's the greatest, sexiest and most beautiful woman and actress I've ever seen
LOVE YOU MERYL!!!!!
over a year ago gmp21 said…
heart
I've been a fan of Meryl since she did the mini series Holocaust.I've watched her turn and developed into the amazing actress she is today.
over a year ago streep_fan said…
definitely mamma mia! i was just mesmerized by her beauty and talent that i just got obsessed with her work of arts... and as odd as it sounds my god it was 3 years ago, i was just 13 then... i just fell in love with her ^_^
over a year ago streeper4life said…
heart
i became a fan of the Wonderful Meryl streep in 2009 when i watched the movie It's Complicated.....i don't ever knew what made me like her but i think about it and say to myself i picked a wonderful, beautiful, talented person to look up too and love very much! Meryl i think is the best person to look up too because she is like perfect, not perfect because god is the only person that is perfect but she is close! I love you Meryl Streep <3
over a year ago tvfan87 said…
big smile
When I was very young and saw her performances in Silkwood and then a few years later in Music of the Heart... pretty much been a fan of her since I was about seven.
over a year ago emelieekvall said…
heart
The second time I watched "Stuck on you" I noticed her and became interested in her other work, so I looked her up. Later when I saw "Mamma Mia" I was stuck, so around 2005 I just liked her and then I got more engaged in 2008. But I think that it started for real in 2009, the 9th of july to be exact, that's when I realized how many movies she had maid and how well she played all her characters! She is so amazing!
over a year ago Piercesfan said…
heart
At first I saw "Devil wears Prada" and I kinda liked her. Then I watched Mamma Mia and I loved her. I rewatched Devil wears Prada, and through her movies- Doubt, Julie and Julia,It's Complicated I loved her even more! I haven't watched "The Iron Lady" yet-but I think she is great in it-since she got an oscar! ;)
over a year ago Seddy said…
I've always admired her, but I became a REAL fan last year, when I watched 'Sophie's Choice' : )
over a year ago MerylStreep1949 said…
heart
Ever since I started watching holocaust
over a year ago Megateen said…
Just this year. When I had watched her "Its Comlicated"