성범죄 수사대:SVU 당신 Know You're An SVU Addict When...

svuroxmysox posted on May 22, 2008 at 04:40AM
You can tell what season any given episode is in, just by looking at Olivia's hair! (I can totally do this!)
P.S. Add some crazy stuff you do if you're an SVU addict.
last edited on May 22, 2008 at 11:26PM

성범죄 수사대:SVU 207 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 207

over a year ago mariskarox100 said…
LOL I do that all the time! I luv her season 7 hair!!
over a year ago svuroxmysox said…
My favorite hair was season 8, it was so adorable!
Here's another one...
when you freak out if you miss an episode, even if you've seen it a million times before.
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
You say the opening lines with the voiceover.
"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. *bah bah*"

*takes a bow* =P
last edited over a year ago
When you know they just said something funny even theough the other people in the living room have no idea that they were being funny. And to dark sarcasm you are so right! Whenever the voiceover comes on I just can't resist saying it.
OMG! DarkSarcasm, I do the exact same thing every time!
...if you've ever asked yourself, "What would Munch do?" =P

EDIT: Or what any SVU detective would do, really... Munch usually gets the best results. =P
When you start answering your phone with only your last name like "Benson" or "Stabler".
over a year ago linda25 said…
I AM ADDICTED TO SVU. AND PROUD OF IT. I LOVE THE MY SHOW.I NEVER GET TIRED OF IT.I LIKE MARISKA'S HAIR WHEN IT WAS REAL SHORT.IT MADE HER LOOK YOUNGER, AND TOUGH.AND SHE LOOK GREAT. HER BIGGEST FAN LINDA.
If you've ever thought about changing your name to Olivia and marrying someone whose last name was Benson! ;)
^that definately classifies as 'obsessive', LOL. =P

If you've ever taken a picture of Olivia to a salon and told the stylist that's how you wanted your hair. (I've never done it, but I've thought about it. =P)
I keep doing this...
You instinctively compare other TV detectives to the SVU detectives.
I have thought about the name change thing before.
U kno ur an SVU addict when ur cheer squads national routine was to the law and order svu theme song and you win first place.
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
you know you are addicted when... you have watched munch since he was a character on Homicide Life On The Streets and he came over to SVU to the opening show and haven't missed a show.
When u go to see "The Love Guru" just because he says "Mariska Hargitay" in the movie.
Oh I am so seeing that movie!

When you have the Law and Order SVU theme song on your ipod, that is my jam!!:P
over a year ago arose1979 said…
YOU KNOW YOU ARE ADDICTED WHEN YOU ARE MAD AS ALL HELL WHEN THERE IS NO SVU MARATHON ON!
over a year ago ash87 said…
lol Im with the when u have the Law and Order SVU theme tune on ur ipod - its on mine!!
When you look up one of the actors on imdb.com and decide to watch everything they ever acted in!
svuroxmysox, that's easier said than done, believe me! LOL!
Yeah I know, but it's worth a shot! :)
over a year ago Mariskafan21 said…
omg, darksarcasm i do the same thing with the intro... omg we are so obsessed
over a year ago Mariskafan21 said…
oh and im so obsessed that i changed my name to Olivia ... call me wierd... my old name was nicole.. i hated it... u know i never hear Olivia... there are 100 nicole's in my school though... lol
When you start having conversations with yourself about whatever episode you're watching.
I have to do this a lot b/c I'm the only one who watches it in my house.
over a year ago meganelanor said…
when you plan to name your kids olivia or elliot or when you sing along to the theme song at the end "ba bah, da da da da dow, da da da dow" or when you live in australia and they still haven't released season five on dvd and you're planning a trip to america to buy an american dvd player and the other seasons!
over a year ago benslerisluv said…
haha thats the exact reason i went to see the love guru :) and i plan on naming my son if i have one eli christopher
over a year ago ebathory said…
When your mobile phone is all SVU... theme music for ring tone, 'chung chung' noise for messages, group clip for wallpaper and cute E/O pic for screensaver.
over a year ago iluvtheshow said…
Omg i do the voiceover thing CONSTANTLY!!
over a year ago elliotishot said…
when you can remember what shirts and ties Elliot wheres in each episode. Im getting better at this one!!!!
over a year ago elliotishot said…
sorry to post twice but meganelanor is right on with me. I always do the music and I go through my house going Doink Doink after I do something. Im also planning to name my kids Elliot and Olivia Chris and Mariska
Lol Alex, Olivia, and Elliot, my happy family (In my dreams)
over a year ago livi_wells said…
You know you're addicted to svu when you can recite whole chunks of dialogue from any given episode...
Olivia:My mother was a college professor. When I was fifteen I dated one of her students, and he asked me to marry him...And I said yes. But my mother didn't approve. She said she'd kick him out of college unless I stop seeing him. I told her I could never love anyone more than I loved him. She was halfway through a bottle og vodka and she dropped it. Then she picked up the jagged edge and came at me. And so I kicked her...Hard...and then I kicked her again...And she went flying across the room...I had never hurt her before...
Casey: You didn't kill your mother Olivia
Olivia: But I know what its like to want to.

lol incase you didn't get that, that was from the ep Intoxicated.
And when you google for the instruments used in the theme song so you can play air guitar/drums/keyboard/oboe/sax while it plays!
When you've had September 23rd labeled as 'SVU Season 10 premiere!!' on your calender since July!

P.S. The premiere was AWESOME!!
over a year ago softballlover11 said…
when you fanpop every day just to see if there are any spoilers for svu! i totally do the voice over thing to! lol
over a year ago svu_ncislovr said…
When you have conversations in your head about what you would say to the actors in it. if you ever met them.
lol svu_ncislover, i actually have a notepad permanently in my handbag with questiopns to ask MH or CM or RB if I see them in the street (as well as stars from other shows lol)
Um, you do realise you live in Australia right? Lol! When you have a violent drunken argument with friends about what exactly is the L&O noise. (It's chung-chung ok? Geez...)
yeah, but its not like they dont have passports Im hopeful, anyways lol
YES ofcourse its chung-chung (what else would it be?!?!?)
Doink-doink or bock-bock, apparently... And never give up on your dreams!
over a year ago BeSafe said…
You know you are an SVU addict when you randomly bring up things from the show in conversations...and won't stop talking about it...just ask my friends I do it all the time, I guarentee you they could state from memory at least 5 SVU quotes, and none of them have ever seen an episode...and I totally say the intro every time it comes on...
as if its doink-doink or bock-bock, tell them to get a hearing aid! lol

and i do that too besafe, my friends are all like "shut up!"
It's definately 'chung, chung'.
And when you have dreams at least three times a week involving one or more of the SVU characters. (it freaks me out sometimes)

one more... when you actually have conversations with the season 9 group shot that happens to be the wallpaper on your computer.

P.S. I talk about the show so much with my lil bro he knows all the characters and can recite the intro! (He's only 9, I think I'm corrupting him)
Thanks for the agreement guys. I knew I was right!

I had a dream about SVU last night, but I don't have them 3 times a week, I'm jealous svuroxmysox! One time I had a dream about Bones but Stabler was in it too, it was cool! And I'm trying to get my brother into SVU (he's 20). He'll watch it sometimes with me but he gets annoyed 'cos I say the lines before the actors do and have a running commontary about what's going on, who's cool and who's not etc.
lol svuroxmysox i have the season 9 cast as my wallpaper too! and ebathory, i also tried to get my little bro into svu, but hes only 13 and he thought ice-t was cool coz he was named after a drink! lol
other than the fact his fav charcter was a beverage he didnt like it all that much...

you know you're addicted when you have spent the last 3 weeks trying to get a medal on this spot!
Right there with you Livi_wells. I'm surprised you don't have a medal, you've posted so many cool icons and stuff... weird...

You know your an SVU addict when you live in Australia and are counting down the days till the season 6 DVD comes out... (December 3rd if your interested, I can't wait!)
I feel you livi_wells, I have been trying to get a medal for like ever and its like impossible.

Also, I once had a dream so vivid I actually tried to find the eppy it was in before I realized it was just a dream. (i know, im a ditz)

you know you're an SVU addict when you get all emotional while watching eppys you've seen a million times and you already know what happens in them. (the car crash in 'Paternity' makes me jump EVERYTIME!!)
Lol svuroxmysox I've done that, but with fanfics I've read... I try to remember what episode had such and such a case till I remember it was actually a story... I'm a ditz too... And that bit in Paternity is just so well done, I still jump every time I see it too. :)

I know this is kinda unrelated, but how exactly do you get medals? Is it by how much stuff you add, or how many people rate your stuff, or what?

You know your an SVU addict when they skip an episode for a presidential debate (for instance ;0) and you go into severe withdrawal.
You know your addicted to SVU when all you do, all the time, is write and read SVU. I talk to myself sometimes( i know I need to see a professional) about the characters wardrobe choices. I had to go on a trip for a few days. I had to leave my computer and I got all sad. :( The day I got back I watched youtube videos for SVU and CI. I got so into the videos that I uploaded the background songs onto my ipod just to remind me.We are just extremely happy addicts, all of us. :) :)