Labyrinth This seemed a little abandoned

ADoorABell posted on Sep 06, 2007 at 02:35AM
So I have decided to post...the labyrinth is my favorite movie. That being the case what brings you here?

Labyrinth 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jillywinkles said…
Labyrinth is my second favorite movie...my first is The Princess Bride ;)

The amazing puppettry of Jim Henson made me watch the first time, and David Bowie brought me back for the 2nd time, 3rd time, 4th time...
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
Labyrinth is my favourite too. :)
over a year ago Jareth_love said…
I want to do jareth. There you go.
over a year ago _Quinn_ said…
Labyrinth isn't my favorite movie but it is in my top 10 (along with others I grew up with, such as Legend, Dark Crystal and Goonies). Not only is the movie great, the soundtrack is also. The songs get stuck in your head for days.
over a year ago Jillywinkles said…
Ooh, Dark Crystal is great, too. Man, they knew how to make movies in those days...
I've never heard of Legend, I'll have to look it up.
over a year ago fanfly said…
Labyrinth is definitely one of my top 10 favs, along with the Dark Crystal. It's what introduced me to the incredible artwork of Brian Froud (he and his wife designed the characters for both movies).
over a year ago lonely_surfer said…
Labyrinth is my 2nd fave movie ♥ I really liked Legend when i was little but i watched it a little while ago & it wasn't that great.
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
Because of Bowie of course ;)
over a year ago Jareth_baby2010 said…
Labyrinth is my #1 favorite movie! And sarah and jareth should have gotten together...
over a year ago ladydidymus said…
Same here, I was singing 'The Magic Dance' to my baby son the other day and my husband asked if there was a labyrinth fan club I could channel my love of labyrinth into it, instead of hurting his ears no doubt. I thought I'd check out the internet for this and came across this site. Jareth is hot, yes he should have got with Sarah, the costumes are magical, the songs addictive,the sets mystical, the characters enchanting, I could go on but you get the message.
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
haha:)