John and Edward (Jedward) X Factor is s*it this 년

mcjakeqcool posted on Oct 14, 2013 at 10:35AM
There is nobody as good as Rylan Clark in this year's X Factor, Euphoria Girls link and Souli Roots link were the only decent people in the X Factor this year and they have not even been put through to the live shows and besides they were no One Direction or Olly Murs who ever wins this show will be gone as quicker than Leon Jackso, scratch that Steve Brookstein. I think that they should have also allowed Fill Henley link through on the X Factor this year at least he gave X Factor some of that Frankie Cocozza/OzzyOsbournerock'n'roll that has been missing since George Gerasimou link and Zoe Alexander link auditioned in 2011 and 2012 respectively, over all one of the worst series of the X Factor in the UK since it was introduced in 2004.

I think that the celebrity big brother series Charlotte Crosby won was much better, Charlotte was a deserving winner as she was the most funny housemate, the most entertaining and most popular housematelink and she the Queen of the big brother house was a big fan of Five when they performed with Abz Get The Feelinlink just shows what some of these reality TV shows know, Shaun Conlon had the last laugh sure chairs were not turned around for him by Will.I.am, Jessie J, Tom Jones and Danny O'Donoghuelink the voice but while X Factor winners Joe McElderry and Shayne Ward have link been dropped by Syco, Shaun’s band-mate Abz from Five comes 2nd in big brother and entertains a the celebrity big brother Queen Charlotte Crosby, me thinks that like Jessie J, Will.I.am, Tom Jones and Danny O’Donoghue, Gary Barlow, Sharon Osbourne, Louis Walsh and Nicole Scherzinger have not taste or they would put through potentially royal variety worthy acts like Euphoria Girls, Souli Roots, Fill Henley and Shaun Conlon.

People from all around the world, comments are enabled so feel free to leave 1.

Thanks, MCjakeqcool

John and Edward (Jedward) No replies