Jack and Kate Season 6?

Emm_xD posted on Oct 19, 2009 at 01:36PM
So I was thinking about the quote JJ Abrams made about J/K a while back and it got me wondering; Was he hinting towards what was to come in Season 6?

"You could put Jack and Kate on a New York City street and have them pass each other at rush hour on a Wednesday morning. And they would stop and turn, slowing to watch each other go by. They know each other within the context, of an universal recognition. They have met before this life, and they will meet again in another."

I mean, come on lol. Could he have put it more bluntly? This totally supports Jack`s theory 100%. I don`t know if this means that after Flight 815 lands Jate will remember each other, but it just seems so obvious now. "And they would stop and turn, slowing to watch each other go by." - A possible upcoming scene in Season 6? =P

Anyway I don`t know....I just thought of it and thought I`d share it with you guys lol.

Jack and Kate 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago white_rose said…
heart
yeah!! you absoloutly right!! :D great thinking Emm , I couldn't agree more :D
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
That is unbelievably genius Em =D
over a year ago marissa said…
heart
I love this quote. And I agree with you 100%. My theory is that everyone does land in LA safely, but, somehow, Jack and Kate are able to recognize each other. I'm not sure how they're able to convince everyone else of what happened - or even if they'll try - but these two wil be together, I'm sure of it, just because of that quote.

"I'll see you in another life."