이누야사 다음 이누야사 Show

Nakaru posted on Feb 28, 2010 at 03:48AM
I Have Devised A Show that Takes Place While Inuyasha Was Pinned To the Tree So Jewel Shards Are A Go And the Main Characters are A Young Wolf Demon Child Named Nakaru And His Older Brother Shetare Who Hunt Down Tosimatru In The Quest To Avenge Thier Fathers Murder.In The Second Season Nakaru Is A Grown Wolf Demon in Charge Of His Own Tribe And Every thing But I'm Going to try and bring Koga In To This Too Because in My Mind Koga And Nakaru Are Good friends Until Koga Betrays Them For A Jewel Shard That just Gets Taken By One Of Tosimatru's Minions And thats Just A little Taste post Ideas To Help me Get This Off The Ground!

이누야사 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sesshyswind said…
hmmm
I don't understand your summary; in your story are you trying to say that the Sacred Jewel was already around, broke and got scattered into a hundred peices while Inuyasha was still pinned to the tree? Because in my understanding the Jewel return with Kagome after 500 years of laying dormant in the afterlife, on the day she arrived and released Inuyasha. Are you intending to change the basic plot of the main storyline for your Fanfiction? Just asking, your discription isn't very clear, Interesting idea though :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago InuYasha11 said…
I don't get it
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago silvergurl3 said…
???
over a year ago Ecspyred said…
Awsome....

(don't get it)