HouseCam How many hamerons are...?

HouseCam379 posted on Aug 31, 2009 at 03:34AM
Basically this is like an introduction of ne hameron to others... But with a lttle more detail, i jst wanted to know hows many of us (hamerons) do what? Like how many of us are siggie/icon/banner makers, or fanfic writers or video mix makers or just rocking hameron fans.. Ok i'll start first. Im housecam379 aka vanessa and im in usa and i make hameron vids (windows movie maker isnt that good) and im also in the process of writing my first hameron fic( i suck at writing) i dont know how to maoe icons and banners and signatures but would really love to learn from the hamerons who do know how to... Oh and i really love house and cameron.... Anyways now id like to know about you all!!

Ps sorry for my crappy english. Its because english is my second language.

HouseCam 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Evrythingmaters said…
HELLO!!!
Nice to meet you *shakes hand* your english is great btw ;)

Im Evrythingmaters aka Em aka Mars! and i do pretty much nothing around here or on the main House md spot. I occationally make comments and waffle on about something or other which will make sense if you're lucky! :D Sooo yeah thats me - a waste of space!

*hugs*
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
smile
Nice idea!

I'm Missy, and I like to make icons, wallpapers and headers! I only have Paint and a basic image editing system though, so I can't do anything fancy!
over a year ago greghouseismine said…
big smile
Hi there!
I am greghouseismine, or GHIM. I tend to take part in pick. I sometimes make picks, post pictures and fanart, and sometimes, post a fourm
over a year ago XXwhy_meXX said…
like ur icon
i am nour
over a year ago HouseCam379 said…
smile
Hello Em,Missy, GHIM, and nour...thanks for replying looks like not much ppl are active these days...anyways its nice to knoww u all.
over a year ago miss_orange said…
so, I'm miss_orange aka Farah aka mrs Armstrong,
i havent been on this spot lately, BUT
i do photos, icons, wallpapers, banners, everything.
and you know the usuals, Picks, Forums, Articles, those stuff,....
I SOCK at writing Fanfic, si I don't :D
Hameron is the best ship ever! and don't ever listen to the "Hameron is over" Crap, Hameron will always be there!