하우스 30 질문

HouseMdAddict posted on Aug 03, 2011 at 09:52PM
1: Favorite Character

2: Favorite Season

3: Favorite Case

4: How did you feel about the latest season (7)?

5: Least Favorite Character

6: Favorite Patient

7: How do you think House will fare without Cuddy?

8: Favorite Relationship

9: Any big changes you'd make?

10: Favorite Episode

11: Best LOL moment

12: What scared you the most?

13: (Girls) Would you date House or Wilson? (Guys) Would you date Thirteen or Cuddy?

14: When did you cry the most?

15: Favorite innuendo

16: Favorite quote

17: Whose past should be explored more?

18: Best Wilson scene.

19: Best Chase scene.

20: Best House scene.

21: Best Cuddy scene.

22: Best Foreman scene.

23: Best Thirteen scene.

24: Best Taub scene.

25: The scene that made you the angriest.

26: An impossible House moment.

27: An item you'd want from the show.

28: Favorite medical field.

29: How do you feel about the characters and series as a whole?

30: What do you enjoy most about the series?

하우스 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HouseMdAddict said…
So i will go first XD

1: Favorite Character: Gregory House [of course XD]

2: Favorite Season: Season 4

3: Favorite Case: The case of Lupus (You don't want to know)

4: How did you feel about the latest season (7)? It was okay

5: Least Favorite Character : Foreman

6: Favorite Patient: The girl in One Day One Room

7: How do you think House will fare without Cuddy? JUST:BRING CUDDY BACK

8: Favorite Relationship: Huddy

9: Any big changes you'd make?: Cuddy stay in season 8!

10: Favorite Episode:After Hours

11: Best LOL moment:Wilson on Speeeeed

12: What scared you the most?:The self-surgery in After Hours!

13: (Girls) Would you date House or Wilson? (Guys) Would you date Thirteen or Cuddy? : i will date House. But Wilson is so sweet too!

14: When did you cry the most?:Season 5 finale the last House-Wilson scene,and Huddy breakup in Bombshells.

15: Favorite innuendo:I can't think of anything right now but a lot from season 3 and 4 obviously from House and Cuddy, but one part I loved was the''Felon'' ''Perjurer'' quote.

16: Favorite quote: First, "Hector does go rug" is a lame anagram. You want a better anagram for Gregory House? "Huge ego, sorry."

17: Whose past should be explored more?: House and Cuddy in college.

18: Best Wilson scene:The confession in Act your Age! It was Hilarious

19: Best Chase scene:Hey Foreman yo mama so fat... LMAO!!!

20: Best House scene:It's so hard to choose only one..anw i will choose "I feel hurt" (Moving on)

21: Best Cuddy scene:Cuddy holding House's hand in Wilson's heart.

22: Best Foreman scene:Euphoria when he laughs because House shots the corpse

23: Best Thirteen scene:When she says she doesn't want to die in "Last Resort"

24: Best Taub scene:When he touches the Stripper in After Hours

25: The scene that made you the angriest:Cuddy breaking up with House

26: An impossible House moment:the crash in Moving on!

27: An item you'd want from the show:House's white t-shirt in season 7.

28: Favorite medical field:Diagnostics XD

29: How do you feel about the characters and series as a whole?: i am simply ADDICTED to the show and to the characters!

30: What do you enjoy most about the series?: i enjoy every moment in the show even the bad one i LOVE the whole show!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Dr Gregory House

Season 5

Victoria (the homeless woman) in 1x10 'Histories'

Liked most of it. Wasn't a fan of the way they worked the Huddy storyline and hated Chase for most of the season. But overall I still like it. Loved the finale.

Masters

Daniel in 5x15 'Unfaithful'

Better. I think he's turned a corner.

Romantically? Foreteen! But my favourite relationship overall is the friendship between House and Wilson.

As much as it hurts my soul to say this, I'd make the biggest change of all by just ending the series now. I think the season 7 finale would have been a great ending for the whole series, and it really seems like they are just throwing an 8th season together because they can. Losing Lisa Edelstein and partially losing Olivia Wilde and Robert Sean Leonard, plus weird new castings just seems like they aren't gonna go out with the bang that the show deserves.

I always pick 5x09 'Last Resort', but you could make me change it to any other episode and I wouldn't argue.

The entire Wilson-On-Speeeed run. Particularly when he is in his office talking to Foreman and then goes to the breast exam. I was laughing as I typed that.

Probably gonna sound weird, but when Wilson dumped House for the start of season 5. I was terrified Wilson wasn't gonna come back and that House would just loose the plot completely.

13: (Girls) Would you date House or Wilson? (Guys) Would you date Thirteen or Cuddy?
I would date them all without hesitation.

The only episode of television that I have ever cried in is 5x20 'Simple Explanation'. I made it all the way through until the point when you see Taub crying on the bench and then I burst into hysterical tears. I still have to turn the episode off at that point.

There is no way I can narrow that down. There are so many gems.

Again, I can't narrow that down! But the quote that best sums up my attitude to the world is, "I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are." said by House to Foreman in 1x05 'Damned If You Do' (at least I think it is... just doubted myself for a second there... pretty sure it is...)

WILSON'S BROTHER. I need that storyline.

18: Best Wilson scene
Every Wilson scene is the best Wilson scene.

19: Best Chase scene
In 2x15 'Clueless', House is is juggling, then he stops and says, "What... no applause?" and Chase looks so impressed and moves to clap but realises that Cameron and Foreman aren't gonna clap. PRICELESS. I think Jesse Spencer should have won an Emmy just for that moment alone.

20: Best House scene
I honestly couldn't pick. I guess the whole of 'House's Head.'

21: Best Cuddy scene
Pretty much the whole 3x09 'Finding Judas', especially the scene where she talks to Wilson about wanting a baby.

22: Best Foreman scene
I've loved every millisecond of Foreman, so like with Wilson, I can't pick a scene. But probably my favourite quote from Foreman ever is, "My god, why didn't you say he'd been exposed to plant life?" The way he says it is just the most hilarious thing in the world.

23: Best Thirteen scene
When she begs for her life in 5x09 'Last Resort' and at the end of 4x08 'You Don't Want To Know' when she yells at House (ie "You spend your whole life looking for answers, because you think the next answer will change something, maybe make you a little less miserable. And you know that when you run out of questions you don't just run out of answers, you run out of hope. You glad you know that?").

24: Best Taub scene
When he cries in 'Simple Explanation' even those its so sad I can't watch it.

25: The scene that made you the angriest
Any scene with Tritter in it. Tritter was a DICK!

26: An impossible House moment
I don't even know what this one means... Something I think will never happen on the show? I dunno. I'll come back to this if I ever figure out what it means.

27: An item you'd want from the show
I think getting a cane from the show would probably fill me with so much joy I would explode.

28: Favorite medical field
Neurology.

House is pretty much my life.

EVERYTHING. Ha ha, I dunno. Its just the most awesomest show ever and I will forever love it.
over a year ago Aivi said…
Allison Cameron.

Oh dear, it would have to be either season 3 or 4.
I'll go with 3.

Amber probably, House's Head.

I haven't watched it all, only 5 episodes (which I don't REALLY remember...) so you can realize from that I pretty much hate it.

Robert Chase.

Eve from One Day, One Room.

He's used to being lonely, I think he can manage. But House is still House, so I'm pretty sure he's gonna destroy his life faster than before.

Real one, probably Chameron.
Fantasy one, Cadley. ♥
(although I can put Hameron somewhere in between...)

Stop the fuckery, the drama. Focus more on the cases again, rather than give the drama 40 minutes out of the 45.

So. Many.
The first ones that pop in my head are House's Head/Wilson's Heart, for obvious reasons. But I think I'll go with Informed Consent, I watched it recently and it's just awesome.

"Hey Foreman! Your mama's so fat that when her beeper goes off, people think she's backing up."

When the characters were close to dying.
And losing Cameron.

I gotta answer both!
House and Thirteen may be awesome and cool and sexy as hell, but it's too tiring dealing with another fucked up person besides yourself. So I'll have to go with dating Wilson or Cuddy.

Wilson's Heart. I mean, COME ON.

Too many I can't really remember, oh boy.
Let's just give it all to House, he's good at it.

Same at the question above. Although here I remember more.
"What you want, you run away from. What you need, you don't have a clue. What you've accomplished makes you proud, but you're still miserable."
OMG, I chose Huddy.

Cameron's, but it's too late for that.
Sometimes I think we know more about Thirteen than we know about Cameron.

His entire existent.

The Tyrant episode. I'll give him that.

How can I choose just one? I can say it would be probably from the drama side, but that's it. There were too many good ones.

Her ass?
Ok no. Probably the "I want a baby!" arch. I disliked it, but it was still good.

Whenever he confronts House.

"I don't wanna die!"
(or this entire episode, really.)

Probably his LOL scenes. I can't remember them all, and I really can't really remember anything else.

The entire Vogler and Tritter arches.

House redefines the word "impossible".

FLAMES CANE.

Neurology or Cardiology.

It used to be better, I can't deny that nor will. I think I should answer it when the entire series is over and after I plucked up the courage to watch all the episodes.

I used to enjoy the cases and how they affect the characters, the combination between drama and comedy, the entire environment the show used to have.
over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
Gregory House

season 5 Great Huddy moments when they weren't written out of character yet. *sigh*

I remember Emma from Fetal Position. That was awesome. Really. I don't remember that much another ones TBH. O_o

Lame ending. First three episode I loved the most. And loved the ending of "Recession Proof" and the dream sequences. And hated the Huddy and Samson break-up. They were so stupid!!!

Taub

One Day One Room

as we've been told already (and we know it) he is a big boy now. He'll handle it. But she was (why 'was'? IS) the love of his life. So deep down inside he will always remember her and will keep those memories of being with her in his heart forever!!! Deal with that!

Huddy

Lisa's COME BACK! More Wilson! No more new characters!

There is no in particular, because there are too much awesome episodes such as: House's Head/Wilson's Heart, Fetal Position, BROKEN, Help Me, Under My Skin, Both Sides Now, Now What?, After Hours, No Reason, Last Resort.. ok see too much to mention! :P

the woman with the inhaler. "Do I look like an idiot?!", "Ooow" boy and of course Wilson and all that drugs ARC. BIG LOL"

House's self-surgery TBH

like @misanthrope said I would date them all as well ;)

Honestly? Four times: Wilson's Heart (the one who didn't cry probably senseless :O #sorry), season 5 finale, Huddy break-up and Broken.

Agree with @Aivi LOL

I guess this one
"You think that the only truth that matters is the truth that can be measured. Good intentions don't count, what's in your heart doesn't count, caring doesn't count. A man's life can't be measured by how many tears are shed when he dies. It's because you can't measure them, just because you don't want to measure them, doesn't mean it's not real. Andeven if i'm wrong, you're still miserable. Did you really think that your only purpose as to sacrifice yourself and get nothing in return? No. You believe there is no purpose... to anything. Even the lives you save you dismiss. You turn the one decent thing in your life and you taint it, strip it of all meaning. You're miserable for nothing."
and this one:
"You spend your whole life looking for answers, because you think the next answer will change something, maybe make you a little less miserable. And you know that when you run out of questions you don't just run out of answers, you run out of hope."
and my Huddy heart:
"You have made me a worse doctor and people are going to die because of that. And you are totally worth it. If I had to choose between saving everyone or loving you and being happy...I choose you. I choose being happy with you. I will always choose you."

DEFINITELY WILSON'S

E-V-E-R-Y.

"Hey Foreman! Your mama's so fat..." ROFL

Driving his car into Cuddy's dining room... oh wait... it is the worse!
except for this one, the others are great.

@Aivi, "Her ass?" LMAO.
Well, probably strip scene??? LOL
When she found that baby in "Lock down" I guess...

Every time he makes indifferent face makes me laugh. LOL

"I don't wanna die!"
and the scene in "The Dig" when she confesses to House about what she'd done.

there is no such scene in my world.

when House said that Cuddy'd be suck as a mother. It REALLY made me SO angry
and Tritter arc.

When the baby's hand touches his in "Fetal Position".

House's guitar from "Alone".

Neurology.

I love it! It is my life almost. Although I have to admit that it was better in earlier seasons. I still think that the show should have ended with the season 6.

the presence of Hugh Laurie in it. Used to enjoy Huddy. House/Wilson relationship. Always interesting to see new "ships" like Chirteen. There WERE interesting medical cases. Although I am not sure what we will see in the new season. But Hugh is there and I am going to watch. Because he is everything. I love him!