집 Decorating 집 Decoration

udhay posted on Dec 23, 2009 at 10:23AM
Hi,

where we can get all things to decorate our home..one of my friend suggested www.epaintstore.com..Is it correct??can we get all things in cheap cost??

집 Decorating 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PJK56 said…
I agree, epaintstore.com is pretty good but you could also try
link if you are looking for any decor for your room or home.
over a year ago murrayskeeter said…
Well you can get free link at the school of interior design. I suggest you read on their article for some inspirational concepts.
over a year ago Edison said…
Offers articles and expert advice on home decorating including how to use colors .Every new customer that registers on link and purchases a minimum of 10 credits ($8.00 USD), will receive an electronic resort voucher worth $500.00 USD. With a selection of nearly 8,000 resorts around the world, planning the perfect vacation is not only easy but fun. DubLi’s Gift-Redemption site can be found at www.dfsresorts.com. The voucher number will be required in order to enter the site - have it handy so that you are ready to go! Please understand that the amount of the voucher is $500.00 USD and can be used as payment toward the total cost for the selected resort you choose.

ALL THE BEST !
over a year ago nick2 said…
hi,
you can also get those things in the website that you mentioned. But try also to search for others which you can get those items in cheaper rate.
thanks,
link
over a year ago nick2 said…
hi,
you can also get those things in the website that you mentioned. But try also to search for others which you can get those items in cheaper rate.
thanks,
link
over a year ago whitney0125 said…
you can also get these items in lower prices at Home World. All the things you need in your house are there with their affordable prices.

Decorating the home can be fun and very rewarding. The thousands of options open to you can only be limited by your imagination and budget. No matter what room you are giving a makeover, whether it be living room, or home office, even the entire house, it helps to have a plan or ideas in mind.

link
over a year ago soccerstar16 said…
sunny
if you like cleaning there is a new club called cleaning i to love cleaning and home decor and the stuff u guys r putting is intersting i will be looking into these things
over a year ago AgnesC said…
Well there are really lots of good sites you can visit. I suggest that you must first try to surf the net to see the difference between the sites.