헤타리아 Reasons We 사랑 헤타리아

ryans_love posted on May 18, 2011 at 05:09AM
please feel free to post your reasons here! hope to make a nice long list, even if it does get repetative.

헤타리아 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RoDeRiChLoVeR said…
heart
It is hilarious!!!!!!!!!! It teaches world history and doesnt suck!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not get bored with my friends because of Hetalia! I love evrything about it and that ismy reason!!!!!! Not to mention it has Austria which is reason enough to love it!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha­hah­aha­hah­a
 It is hilarious!!!!!!!!!! It teaches world history and doesnt suck!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not get bored wi
over a year ago Kiras_Follower said…
IT GAVE ME AN A IN WORLD HISTORY!!!!
over a year ago kittykat8005 said…
laugh
1. It gives me hope they are still awesome people *cough* Prussia *cough* totally awesome *cough* in this world, or at least in the animation world...
2. Teaches world history.
3. hello?! Hot men teaching world history! even better!
*optional* Some people like the yaoi.
Then there's the humor.....Shall I say more?
And here's a random picture of pervy France!!
 1. It gives me hope they are still awesome people *cough* Prussia *cough* totally awesome *cough* in
over a year ago Juusan said…
wink
One reason I like Hetalia is the humor in it and sometime the relationships of to countries are not exaggerated or a tad bit wrong I mean, I laughed out loud when my older sister said that when they were discussing WWI in Social Studies their teacher actually said: "At this time, Austria and Hungary were still. . .married." (I'm not joking about the pause, she actually thought about it before saying it).
over a year ago Aph-Finland said…
(( because the cute characters X3 this is the 1 i like most and also my name is it he's just so Moi ok i'm out bye X3 ))
 (( because the cute characters X3 this is the 1 i like most and also my name is it he's just so Moi
over a year ago Shizurusa said…
I like Hetalia because it made me realize how big this world is. In my school we never really concentrated on the other nations. just our own, so it made me really ashamed I didn't even know about other nations like the Nordics, Greece, Romania, and others... >.> I also like the fanbase a lot because you can usually find those great fanfictions that teach you about history and they're usually lovely pieces of art.