This 해리 포터 사진 contains
폰, 폰 소나무, 서쪽 노란색 소나무, 황소 소나무, pinus 폰, 폰 데로 사, 폰 데로 사 소나무, 서양 황소, 황소, 핀서 폰 데로 사, ponderosa 소나무, 서쪽 노란 소나무, 소나무, and 황소 pinus 폰.
There might also be
더글러스 전나무, 시트카 가문비, picea의 sitchensis, 시트카 가문비 나무, 시트 카 스프루 스, picea 보상 sitchensis, 자작 나무, 자작나무, and 백 화 나무.
Dolores Umbridge: the horrible woman who is the most cruel and hated character in the Harry Potter series. Here are 100 reasons as to why I hate Dolores Umbridge.
1) She believes in extremely harsh, severe, and cruel punishments.
2)Too much pink.
3) She's just doesn't make sense. Like, how she tells everyone to raise their hands if they want to speak, but then she ignores them.
4) She's racist. Well, she's technically "half-breed-ist", because she thinks wizards and witches are better than centaurs, werewolves, goblins, elves, etc. I hate that, because without the help of a lot of half breeds,...
5. Ginny-For starters, I 사랑 her beautiful red hair. It's so gorgeous. I 사랑 it when she has that white 꽃 in her hair, it's pretty. I also 사랑 her eyes. She's just stunning. She has an amazing smile. She is such a natural beauty.
4. McGonagall-Now, before 당신 start calling me weird, let me explain. Have 당신 seen her as a young woman? She's gorgeous! I 사랑 her big eyes, they're so amazing. She has gorgeous hair.
3. Luna-I 사랑 Luna's looks! She's stunning! I 사랑 her long, blonde hair. I also adore her eyes, not to big and not too small. I 사랑 her 무 earrings, they compliment her...
What was Ron thinking when he received his prefect badge? What if Molly never showed up when Hermione was 'trying' to congratulate him?
It is from Ron's POV. Set is before 5th 년 when he received his prefect badge. Some actions will be similar to what JKR wrote but some will be different.What would've been Ron's reaction if Molly never showed up? End will be different from what JKR wrote.
Is It Worth Crying?
In his letter?
He's shocked beyond point when he came to know that Harry hadn't been made prefect; but what he was feeling now can't be...
Ever wondered what the dedications at the beginning of each Harry Potter book mean? 당신 can find all the 답변 on this page!
Harry Potter and the Philosopher/Sorcerer's Stone For Jessica, who loves stories, for Anne, who loved them too, and for Di, who heard this one first. Explanation: Jessica is JK Rowling’s twelve-year-old daughter. Anne was Jo’s mother, who, unfortunately, died of Multiple Sclerosis on December 30th, 1990. Dianne, 또는 “Di," is Jo’s younger sister who she read Philosopher/Sorcerer’s Stone before Jo sent it off to be reviewed.