해리 포터 대 트와일라잇 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

해리 포터 대 트와일라잇 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 49851-49900 of 54807

over a year ago FawkesTears said…
wink
Well then, how about you look up the definition of an "Internet Troll?" Hey, you can even study the dictionary to learn how to spell words.
over a year ago FawkesTears said…
wink
BTW, I find it very interesting that the only words you can spell are gay and cheese.
over a year ago Belvedere said…
Wow, this gaycheese person sounds insane. I don't even know what they're trying to say!
over a year ago gaycheese said…
that wuznt me it wuz my bruthr but he ddnt lyk his naym so he maid a knew 1 n gayv ths 2 me
over a year ago StarKidWeasley said…
angry
How DARE you say that Edward is better than Fred! Blasphemy!
over a year ago PotterForever said…
Hmmm. I was going to respond to everything gaycheese said, but I barely have the patience to deal with yet another phsycotic Twilight fangirl. And besides Seeker already tore gaycheese's "arguments" to shreads. :D
over a year ago SEEKER6 said…
smirk
If you don't want to be called a troll then stop acting like one! geez!

And even if it was your brother, can you PLEASE stop writing in text talk so that we may better understand you. I mean, you can't honestly complain about JK Rowlings grammar (as you/your brother did in a previous post) when you yourself cannot spell 'grammar' correctly.
There's just one thing I have to comment on: "herpes onyl hav majik and stuff so how iz THAT reelistik?????"

LOL Did you say "herpes?" It's one thing to spell something wrong. This is quite another.
big smile
^^ AWWW! thanks Potter :3
blush
LOL I l know right? That was just..... O____o strange
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
Wow...it hurt just to read gaycheese's comment. At least he's gone...for now. It's such a shame when these Twilight fans come and act like such trolls; it doesn't give the saner fans a good name.
Yeah I didn't know magic was involved with herpes...
last edited over a year ago
smile
Gaycheese: i would appreciate a response to my response on your response to my previous-er response of your first response. Unless of course you will admit that we have won.
Herpes could not have been a misspelling. Their letters are too far apart on the keyboard. And what makes vampires realistic?
hmmm
^^ i didn't think it was either.... hmm. I agree Dark Angels: The Troll-ish Twilight fans put out such a bad reputation :/
StarKid: DUH! theyre human. *ends sarcasm* I really have no idea
I personally think that it is much more likely that wizards/witches exist than vampires, but that's just my opinion. :)
Comon gaycheese if you're serious (and somehow I doubt you are) At least try to not to spell so horribly no one can understand what the hell you're even saying.
Claiming Twilight is more realistic is a laughable argument. Vampires don't exist anymore than witches and wizards exist.
surprise
Well some people do study witchcraft dont they? So I guess they would consider themselves witches.... I got Feathers in my hair :3. lol gaycheese might be the next preppygurl. *gulp* oh no...
Oh gawd not another preppygurl. Well at least preppygurl talked in complete sentences....
blush
Point taken. Oh my Godric Gryffindor... are you saying she would be worse? Ah, crap.
big smile
Woohoo! new page :3
only 4 more to 2000.... impressive. And there's also the people who can do magic tricks and stuff. You never know, the people of Hogwarts could be bambooziling us. :)
But wasn't Preppygurl pretending to act like a troll? I know there was someone like that...
Yay, only 4 more pages left to 2000! :D I missed when it hit 1000 pages. Hope I don't miss out later. XD
Yeah preppygurl turned out to not be serious. I have a feeling this person is not serious as well. I mean comon, no one spells THAT horrifically....
^Good point. :/
blush
At least we HOPE no one actually types that horrifically.... :/
You know guys, I really love Herpes Potter.
blush
^Me too ;) hahaha

No seriously, THIS is a question that honestly needs to be answered... WHY do they make justin bieber shirts in mens sizes? *facepalm* Hot Topics ONE downfall....
^ THEY DO??? LOL FAIL
surprise
ikr! we were buying one for my friends birthday and they lady was like, "Are you sure? This is a mens medium." Me and my mom were like O____o
For guys who have controlling GF's or who will do whatever their GF"s want to please them *cough* Edward*cough*.
laugh
YAY! Glee's coming on!
laugh
lol starkid!
^^^ hahahahaha

I dont ever want to see an adult male wearing a Justin Beiber shirt -_________-
sad
I thought that you meant a new Glee episode and almost had a heart attack, but then I realized...... :( I heard that Finn, Rachel, and Kurt got cut for season 4. They're graduating!
surprise
Ikr. I only know ....OMG ITS GAGA! sorry.... one guy, uh, BRAVE enough to admit he loves justin bieber... O___o Wow she's great live!
worried
Lol its the gaga one. AWWW Kurt is too awesome to cut! xD
Is it the one with the " Likes Boys " shirt?
noooooooo thats a different one i think
Do you guys know the british band The WANTED?
So this is the one where they all dress up? And no I don't but they sound interesting. :P
big smile
BAHAHAHAHA TWILIGHT FEVER! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA­HAH­AH that. was. epic.

Will: "You do know Vampires don't exist?" Explain that to gaycheese
Tina: "I'm not even aloud to watch Twilight! my mom thinks Kristen Stewart is a b." Yes I SOOOOO agree
big smile
lol The WANTED: they're all cute. Who is watching Glee and just saw the epicness that i did?!?!?
That was hilarious! OMR!
yay new page!
big smile
omg ikr! lauren in the Edward shirt was LOL ahahhahaha NEW PAGE!
laugh
I'll be standing in line, dressed like a wizard. Broken glasses on my eyes, got the figures. Got Her-mion-ne's wand, she's the best witch. Watching Harry Potter feeling fly like it's Quidditch...