해리 포터 대 트와일라잇 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

해리 포터 대 트와일라잇 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14301-14350 of 54807

over a year ago harrypotterbest said…
Awesome...

She still loved Lucius, she could never stop now. But she wouldn’t like it if he did what she suspected just for her. And why had he been gone so long? Was there something else to this? Thinking that, Narcissa felt ice in her stomach. No, nothing could have gone wrong, she assured herself.
Narcissa looked up at the man holding her. ‘Let. Go. Of. Me,’ snarled Narcissa, making each word a separate sentence.
‘But Cissy,’ said Lucius, confused. ‘What’s wrong?’
‘Just let go of me,’ growled Narcissa again, glaring at him. Lucius immediately let go, leaving his arms hanging by his side. ‘Good,’ approved Narcissa. ‘Now tell me –’ her expression softened a bit ‘are you Lucius Malfoy?’
Lucius gazed down at his wife. ‘Are you feeling alright? Of course I’m Lucius.’
Narcissa gazed at him with a tortured expression. ‘Lucius, do you remember the request I made of you when you proposed?’
‘Of course I do,’ said Lucius, reaching out and taking her hand. ‘You hit me on the arm, and fiercely said that you were too young, and then I explained, you said yes, the best moment of my life.’ He smiled, continuing on, ‘And then we were by the lake, and you said to me ‘Will you promise to love me forever?’ And to that I replied, ‘Yes I will Narcissa.’
Narcissa hugged her husband. ‘And have you been honouring that promise?’ she asked.
Now it was Lucius’s turn to look tortured. ‘You know I love you,’ he said, pulling her closer to him.
‘No I don’t,’ whispered Narcissa. ‘You have been away so long, and when you come back, you hardly even speak to me!’ She turned her face towards him, and he was startled to see tears in her eyes. ‘You forgot me,’ she cried; turning away from him, she ran back to the Manor, blinded by tears.
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
Aw... Poor Cissy! :(
i know :(
but then:

Lucius stared after her, shocked. Drip, drip, drip. He started to walk forward, but stopped as he spotted something glinting on the ground. Stooping to pick it up, he saw it was a gold locket – the same one he had given Narcissa on her seventeenth birthday. He stood up, passing the locket between his fingers, wondering if Narcissa would mind of the opened it. As the rain made a mess of him, he decided not to, tucking the locket in his pocket, and running after Narcissa.
Now he knew why she was so angry with him; it was true, he had barely said a word to her. He realized he was being a complete git and ignoring the only people he loved. As he reached the Manor, he began to look around for Narcissa.
rainy
I need help!!!! Is there any HP character who was once extremely evil several years ago but then became good and fought evil to redeem him/herself?
Severus?
That's what I thought at first, but wasnt he a spy to begin with?
No, he only became a spy for Dumbledore after Moldy Voldy announced he was going after Lily.
Oh.............. Ok. Not the same as the person I was thinking of comparing him to, though.
over a year ago LifesGoodx3 said…
Yeah I think Snape. Regulus too, right?
over a year ago boolander25 said…
^Yeah, Regulus was like that too.
Ah yes Regulus. How do you like my ff???
Okay, thanx. :)
over a year ago boolander25 said…
I hate heartburn.
D: But do u like it or not?
Cissy + Lucius is slowly becoming one of my favourite couples!
over a year ago LifesGoodx3 said…
Well I like it! And I've never even liked Lucius/Narcissa, good job :D
wink
Best, your fic made me cry. That's good. The last time I cried was 3 months ago.
aww I didn't know I was that good! thanks! I'm also working on an Andromeda ff at the same time. If u want to read it...
>:O link
link

Well, from them I would chose Narcissa ;)
over a year ago gurl_guhguh13 said…
yay! school ended early, soooo
@best that fanfic was great! (I have to confess most of your fics are great) keep them going!
over a year ago PotterForever said…
hey guys.

@Best Really great fanfic! Lucius was always an interesting character.

저기요 guys. @Best Really great fanfic! Lucius was always an interesting character.
tongue
richer than thou! (yes, completely random)
"Today, I decided to test out Google vs. Yahoo. I typed "Edward Cullen". The first suggestion from Yahoo was "Edward Cullen is a vampire". However, the first suggestion from Google was "Edward Cullen is a douchebag." I believe it's a clear WIN. MLIA"
Win indeed.
big smile
Even I Can Haz Cheezburger? agreed with us.
 Even I Can Haz Cheezburger? agreed with us.
crying
"Alright, I know why I wasn't accepted into Hogwarts. The downfall of Voldemort was in 1997, the year I was born. Before he fell from power, Voldemort and the Death Eaters removed the names of the Muggle-Borns off of the accepted list for Hogwarts. The Headmaster is still trying to recover the names of us unfortunate children who were deprived of our rightful education. One day my letter will come... one day.. MLIM"

I HOPE SO!
Laugh! LAUGH!!!
LMAO!!!

One of these things is not like the others.....

One of these things is not like the others.....
laugh
I think to top of Edward's part: "I kill innocent deers."
or "I'm an emo fariy."
big smile
"N I stalk ppl lulz ppl luv meeeee!"
Well said? Yup.
Then there is this
 Then there is this
Even sponges agree

Even sponges agree
laugh
Spongebob rulez!
over a year ago FredWRules said…
TRUE THAT

hello everyone.
HI! (sorry, I'm high on sugar :/)
last edited over a year ago
big smile
lol :D
*yawns* I'm bored... again. *eats more sugar* Yayzrolflmaolololpotatoisgodnomnomnom
last edited over a year ago
laugh
"There was a new kid at my school with bright red hair. So a guy walks up to him, looks at him and says, "Another Weasly? I know what to do with you." He then proceeded to place his hand upon his head and yell, "GRIFFINDOR!" loudly. The kid couldn't stop laughing. MLIA"
big smile
"This past Halloween I was passing out candy. A boy around 12 years of age walked up to my door. His shirt had stupid written acrossed it. I asked him what he was suppossed to be. His answer? Twilight. I have hope in that boy. MLIA"
big smile
Yayzrolflmaolololpotatoisgodnomnomnom
POTATO
big smile
Today I was walking back to my dorm and these two preppy sounding girls were yammering behind me, so I sort of tuned them out. Just as we got to a fork in the path they walked past me and I could hear one say, "...and that was all the muggles' fault." I now wish I had been listening. MLIA

Yay, MLIA is still sane! Yayzrofllmaolololpotatoisgodnomnomnom
*grabs a potato and balances it on the nose* all hail potato!
*noms potato*
mischievous
*steals potato off nose* agreed :)
want a cream puff? *innocent grin*
"Today in the hall of my school, I heard someone whisper "Harry Potter" behind me. Naturally, I turned around to see who it was. It was my friend, who had apparently been trying to get my attention for five minutes. Out of desperation, she said Harry Potter softly, and that worked better than her shouting my name. MLIM."
big smile
lol.

haha, I can tell you how to get laid.
here's how:
How to get laid.
Lay on bed.
Wait 2 hours.
Lay becomes past tense.
"Today in the hall of my school, I heard someone whisper "Harry Potter" behind me. Naturally, I turned around to see who it was. It was my friend, who had apparently been trying to get my attention for five minutes. Out of desperation, she said Harry Potter softly, and that worked better than her shouting my name. MLIM."

That's what happened in my school once. My friend was calling me at lunch once but I didn't hear her. She then shouted, "RAVENCLAW! (because I'm a Ravenclaw :D)" and then she got my attention.