해리 포터 대 트와일라잇 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51051-51100 of 54807

over a year ago harrypotterbest said…
Lemons, it's amazing! Thought like P-p-p-poker face said, Moody is dead :(

And thanks, poker face :) I personally think it's awful xP
over a year ago pokerface22 said…
Eh, you're modest.

Listening to Sound of Music-Favorite Things.
Never heard it :/
over a year ago lemony44 said…
Aweh thank you so much! I am very glad you like it!

1) Yes, Moody is dead... oh well...
2) The songs are link and link
Yeah, reading fanfiction right now, it's adorable.

Sound of Music is one of Julie Andrews old Musical movies.

I will check those out as soon as this song is over.
*goes to listen to songs*
They're good.
big smile
They (songs) inspired this FF (: I have more, but I don't want to spam this page with them. However, if you wish to read further you may contact me on my Wall
big smile
DONE!
I want more too :D
:D ROMIONE!
You guys make me blush... FIRST PART

"It's going to be fun Ron, I promise. Besides, Harry could use a little time for himself after our search, and this is a perfect way to do it. Don't you think so?" cried Hermione, squeezing his hand and jumping up and down. It felt strange to be holding Ron's hand, but looking back at everything they'd been through, she smiled and couldn't help but feel happy.
"I suppose- I suppose." Replied Ron, obviously not really paying attention to what she was saying.
"Ron?" Asked Hermione, snatching up Ron's empty hand and drawing him closer to herself.
"Ye-yes?" Stumbled Ron, his ears turning a bright shade of pink.
"I-I think it's the right thing to do. Harry needs this and I think we should both keep him company..." She trailed off,letting go of his hands suddenly.
"What-what's wrong?" Stammered Ron. Looking around the room, Hermione walked over to Ron's dresser and slid out a drawer, reminding herself to make sure Ron had packed everything he would need. Picking up a few candy wrappers and empty Chocolate Frog boxes, she threw them on the Chudley Cannons poster laying on Ron's festively coloured bed.
"Honestly Ron, do you ever clean anything besides the handle of your broomstick?" She inquired, arching one brow as she spoke.
"Bloody hell I do! Just because I didn't feel like throwing those out..." As quickly as she could, Hermione shot forward and grabbed the pillow perched on top of Ron's bed. Tightening her grip on it she aimed straight at Ron's hip.
"What was that for?" He moaned, letting himself fall on the bed.
Looking around the room, Hermione noticed nothing had changed since the last time she'd been there. Not true at all of course. Everything has changed, she thought to herself. But for some strange reason, looking at the hand painted Snitches that covered the ceiling, and searching for a patch of wall that was yet to be covered with glossy posters sporting Ron's favourite Quidditch team seemed reassuring in some way. Letting her legs give in she sat quietly on the bed next to Ron.
"For being such a lazy prat."
"Oh," he laughed "well... I suppose that's a good enough reason..." Leaning playfully into Hermione he picked up the few wraps and empty Chocolate frog boxes and aimed at a little wicker basket sitting next to the dresser.
"Oh honestly Ron, you couldn't take few steps to throw them out? The wastebasket is right next to the dresser! Why on Earth did you stuff them in the drawer?" She snapped, but a smile spread across her face as if she really didn't mean what she'd said.
"Oh, honestly Hermione..." He mocked her, laying on the bed. Hermione looked over at him and couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach. Laying down next to him she looked up, the ceiling staring back at her. The sunlight drew shapes on the walls and made the Snitches look like huge black Quaffles. She had just woken up, and was still wearing her pyjamas. It had only been a few days since the battle had been over and after helping the Professors rebuild the castle and repairing the damage the battle had caused, Hermione had cleared things up with Ron. After all, he didn't seem disagreeing about the whole thing anyway. Because no matter how hard she had tried, Hermione couldn't have held everything inside anymore. Looking at Ron the moment he had pronounced those words, the warning he had made as to where was best for the house elves to stay that is, she just couldn't hold back. And as six long, dreading years spilled into a single kiss, she couldn't understand why she hadn't done it before. Of course a part of her knew she had wanted Ron to tell her, but she also knew neither him or her could have told one another as he was completely blind and she was too busy studying to let herself indulge with such nonsense. However, she had to admit she hadn't been an easy person to talk to either. And as things settled down, she sometimes wondered why they couldn't be like Ginny and Harry. They had been much more easy about the whole complicated thing. Harry had realised the girl he had been in love with but couldn't seem to find was staring right at him and they'd gotten the whole thing sorted out in less than a semester,at the end of which they were happily together. Sometimes she had envied Ginny. But smiling at the thought she recalled Harry being in love with Cho Chang just a few years before. Unlike herself, he had only fancied Ginny for what seemed like no time at all when confronted to how long her and Ron had been madly in love with each other. She remembered the first time she ever saw Ron like it had been yesterday. Entering the only free compartment left on the busy train that was then taking them to Hogwarts for the first time, she couldn't help but feel excited when she heard someone recite a spell just behind that door, because other than herself no one had ever performed any magic before her eyes. But when, upon climbing inside she laid eyes on the most adorable boy she'd ever seen she couldn't help but stiffen and put her bossy attitude on. Hermione Granger! what would her parents have said? They would most certainly have been disappointed that their daughter hadn't captured the heart of the famous Harry Potter? The Chosen One? But no matter how hard she tried, Harry was like a sibling to her. Not that her parents had ever made such a suggestion, but she could feel it. Them being dentists and all, they always wanted to be perfect. But after third year she gave up the matter altogether, no longer able to ignore her genuine impulse to be close to Ron and all the times she'd thought and longed for him to realize. After countless hours she'd spent staring blankly at the pages of Hogwarts: A History, thinking about Ron over and over and over again, pretending to be reading that bloody book for the hundredth time when really it was just an excuse to study Ron without being noticed. Fussing at him about not studying when really she absolutely enjoyed taking notes for him just for that 'thank you' he would utter after she'd hand him the papers, she really couldn't pretend she didn't care anymore.
Awww, that's so sweet & perfect! Romione ftw <3
over a year ago lucius_malloy said…
HAIIIIIII LEMONY OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR A MILLION YEARS ><
it gets a little.. uhm, more, uhm- intense- later on-
MALLOY! I know it's stupid, I'm supid
Love it! :)
Lemony-I don't want to see intense...
You can call me al-Paul Simon
link
Effing awesome, and catchy...
hahaha it's only PG 13. I solemnly swear and unbreakable vow. so... what do you say...?
I have un PG-13 material ;) more like... NC-17 ;p
...Which I have read XD
you have? o_O I don't remember this...
Alright Potters, read it and Weep

Feeling the bed shift slightly she turned to find that Ron too was facing the ceiling.
"What are you thinking about?" He asked, a hint of an insecure note in his voice.
"I-I was just thinking about the first time I saw you- and Harry." She laughed nervously, hoping she didn't sound too much like that awful Lavender Brown.
"Oh, I remember that. I mean, how could I forget," he started, but blushed hard after a few seconds and quickly added "I mean, Harry Potter? Who'd forget?" Hermione smiled.
"Harry Potter ehi?" She laughed rolling her eyes. No matter how much easier it was now that they finally didn't have to act as if nothing at all was happening between them, she absolutely adored the fact that Ron wouldn't admit things that were more than plainly visible.
"Harry...how could I forget that?" He added, sitting up. Propping herself on her elbows she felt her inside turn upside-down when, looking up, she found Ron shuffling uncomfortably around the room. He looked so adorable when he was uncomfortable. Hermione shook her head and tried to chase the thought away, like she'd been used to doing for the past six years. But smiling despite of herself she remembered that things were now different, and it didn't matter anymore. Sitting up and dusting off her blouse she walked over to where Ron was now sitting. Biting her lip she sat down on the arm of the couch.
"Harry? That's all you remember?" She teased, smiling mischievously.
"Well, I-I do remember everything else..." Blurted out Ron, stumbling and eating his own words.
"Really? Everything else... That's funny, because I remember everything but Harry..."
"Oh really? Like-like what?" He sighed nervously.
"Well," she began, inching closer and sitting on the couch next to him, bringing her knees to her chest " I do remember an adorable red-headed boy sitting next to him." She finally breathed out looking over at him. Ron's ears turned a violent shade of scarlet and he suddenly became very interested in Hermione's mismatched socks.
"Oh- I- Oh. I- remember you too..." He stumbled, his voice cracking.
"Doesn't seem like it," she laughed "perhaps this will help you remember." She remarked, her face now inches away from his. Alright, she could not stand this any longer. Finally closing the space between them he kissed her. She couldn't help but notice how different this was from the night of the battle, and for once in her life, she actually understood Lavender. Hermione felt her heart hammer against her chest, which would have worried her, if she were paying any attention to it. Running her hand through his hair she wondered whatever had happened to Hermione Granger. Ron seemed to think the same when, surprisingly, he began laughing in between every kiss. She couldn't help but laugh with him, more out of surprise than something specifically funny, really. But no matter how she put it, she didn't seem to be able to quite figure out how, after all that had happened, they could possibly be laughing. Feeling herself falling back on the couch she reluctantly had to let go of him.
"Bloody- I'm sorry I- I just- I didn't mean to-" he stumbled, searching for words.
"It's alright - I just- I needed to breath-" she stumbled, gasping and laughing at the same time, which seemed to startle Ron even further.
"Er- sorry about that. I forgot all about air- I sort of got-er- carried- away, I suppose." Biting her lip she reached back and kissed him again, aiming to make him feel breathless. Now who needs air? She thought. She could NOT believe she was doing this. They sat there for what seemed like hours. Suddenly, Hermione heard a noise behind them. She let go of him and turned towards the door just in time to see it swing open, revealing a very wide eyed Harry.
"Uh-I'm sorry we- I didn't-" stammered Hermione, blushing violently.
"Uh- I'm sorry I heard laughing- I didn't know." Replied Harry. Looking down, Hermione realised she was still halfway on top of Ron, at which she quickly jumped and sat down as far from him as possible. All of a sudden Harry's expression changed, a familiar light twinkled in his bright green eyes as he stomped closer. "Alright you two. Quit acting so- so dramatically indifferent. Ron has walked into me and Ginny snogging a dozen times, and it's not like I ever enjoyed watching you and Lavender, so stop blushing and stammering and- and just be a bloody couple already. You've been in love with each other for 6 damn years and I'm sick of you acting so bloody lightly about it." Hermione sat frozen for a few seconds.
"Breakfast is ready- hurry up." He added, walking out. Glancing over to Ron, Hermione saw him sink into the couch as low as possible.
" Right. Well, I definitely remember now." He laughed. Despite of herself, Hermione smiled and shook her head.
"Yes, I do remember something about Harry now as well, that is."
"Well, I'll be down for breakfast-er- if you want to come-"
"Right. Breakfast. I'll be down in second."

over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
All this talk of fanfics reminds me of the Sorting Hat one x]
SHUSH GEMMY. DNW.
mischievous
Malloy. can you like, send me your FF?
which one? pg-13 or not? :p
pg 13 but not for babies, please (:
okay well anyway link is mah pg-13 account :p
and link is the other one ;)
Malloy, if you meant the Lily/James ones, then yes, I have read them xD
Thank youuu
ohh right :p and you're welcome :p
The link says it's "outdated" ?
Hey guys, just wondering, do any of you have Skype accounts?
over a year ago FawkesTears said…
This is hilarious.
link

There's also one for CoS
Hilarious!
Hello?????
Haiiiiiii :) x
Yola!
One hundred bottles of beer on the wall,
one hundred bottles of beer!
You take one down,
pass it around,
ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall!

99 bottles of beer on the wall,
99 bottles of beer!
You take one down,
pass it around,
98 bottles of beer on the wall!

98 bott- you know what? Screw it! I ain't doing this.
I'M BOREDDDDDD
Hello????????
over a year ago SEEKER6 said…
big smile
HAI :>
:D HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­Y
haha I love how almost everyone knows Harry Potter! But my friend's little sis has a "Mrs. Cullen" sign on her bedroom door... D: WHY!? WHYYYYY!?!?!?!?!
over a year ago StarKidWeasley said…
I bought a HP poster book........ Guess who has a Bellatrix poster now? it's small but epic. XD
lol XD
over a year ago StarKidWeasley said…
heehee.......I have like a whole collage now, it's so cool.