Harry Potter 팬 Harry Potter transfiguration game

Epetrus posted on Aug 17, 2009 at 06:25PM
So here's a fun game I play in The Leaky Cauldron.
Sadly, I have to disappoint you by confessing that this is not my invention.

You have to guess what the other person is.
When you guess correctly, it will be up to you to come up with a clever riddle for another person to guess.

Here's an example:

First person:
I'm only seen by people that have seen death. I was in a Care of Magical Creatures class, and it is rumored that a hair from my tail is in the Elder wand. Who am I?

Next person:
You're a Thestral :O

I came from a land in Europe only to be thrust and stunned in a cage and chained while I protected my eggs from a boy on a broomstick. I am most famous for my dangerously armed tail.

Yet another person(anyone):

Are you the Hungarian Horntail?

I guarded the portrait entrance to the common room when our dear lady couldn't. Making up ridiculous passwords everyday is my specialty. Poor Neville...:)

And so on.
Remember, you can have as many goes as you want at asking/answering
Have fun with it!
Here we go...

Harry Potter 팬 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Epetrus said…
I am taller than most of the humans around the castle, who have a hard time understanding me, because of my strong accent. I travel with my students in a carriage pulled by giant steeds. Hagrid fancied me;D
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
Are you Madam Maxime?

I was a former Death Eater now headmaster of a wizard school in the north. I favor Viktor Krum above others. Who am I? (Easy one!)
over a year ago Hermione30 said…
Igor Karkaroff!

I'm a lady in Hufflepuff and I fancied Voldy, thought he too did the same, but didn't know he'd the man to kill me:'(
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
idk
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
I know! That's Hepzibah Smith! She had Hufflepuff's cup for years before Voldy bought it.

I have a deep fear of spiders. I'm usually jealous of my best friend, as he gets all the attention. I once broke my wand by smacking it on the dashboard of a flying car. Who am I?
over a year ago Epetrus said…
You are Ronald Weasley ;)

I don't talk throughout the entire movie or book. At all, actually. The only sound I ever give out is a croak. I think lots of fangirls would get excited if they found out how smexy my owner's gotten over the years. Who am I?
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
Trevor, duh.

I am Harry Potter's ancestor. I was the original owner of the Invisibility Cloak. I am buried in Godric's Hollow. Who am I? ((This is a hard one if you haven't read DH closely))