해리와 헤르미온느 Harry and......?

emilykuru posted on Apr 02, 2011 at 12:51PM
so this is basically a forum for some people who want to debate against harmony. and guys, since this is a debate forum, u've got rights to debate! so have fun and enjoy defending your fav couple!
it will mostly be this -

harry and hermione
harry and ginny
harry and luna or perhaps
harry and cho?

you can also take it as a fun spot to just discuss maybe?i dont know! but go on and have fun!
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 12:53PM

해리와 헤르미온느 191 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 191

over a year ago emilykuru said…
smile
so anyone up here?
smile
if you want to debate against harmony, then prepare to face me! i will be there for Harmony always!
over a year ago OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
you're just looking for a fight, aren't you emily?? lol... well I'm here 100% for support!! bring on the debate!
over a year ago hpfan21 said…
laugh
we'll always support harmony ! laugh that off romione and harrinny fans , u suck and we hamony fans rock !!! P E A C E ! don't take it personally guyz !!! - just defensive - lol
smile
oH no! im not looking for fight! its just for fun you know. these people who are against harmony turn up unnecessarily in places like answers, images and spoil the credit of harmony. so i thought i will let them have their share of opinion on harmony in this spot so that they dont annoy harmony fans in unnecessary spots!
smile
and hpfan21 - uuuuhhh you seriously are one gr8 fan!
big smile
and about Onlyharm... you are a hardcore fan too! proud to know that i have such true faithful harmony frnds!
Naturally. Us Harmony fans gotta stick together!!
over a year ago Pensieve_Seeker said…
@emilykuru--You stated "these people who are against harmony turn up unnecessarily in places like answers, images and spoil the credit of harmony. so i thought i will let them have their share of opinion on harmony in this spot so that they dont annoy harmony fans in unnecessary spots!"

If you or anyone makes a claim that I know is factually incorrect, then I'm going to make a direct response to it where it was posted and not in some other thread.
hmmm
^ I can understand your quest to maintain what you call the truth, but is it necessary to rain on other people's parade while doing so??
smile
^yeah thats what i think too!
and Pensieve Seeker - for heavens sake dont start it up again! is it wrong to think that you guys who hate harmony should get a separate place for letting your opinions out? i dont think so! and for one last time im asking - why are you always behind me and opposing everything that i say even if it is right.
last edited over a year ago
^ Yeah. Pensieve, you seem to be spewing bad vibes everywhere. I mean you're entitled to your opinion, but don't come over here ruining our happiness. That would be the wrong thing to do. At least as far as I'm involved.
So lets come back to the point:

You guys know what I got out of these pairings made by JKR?

- She is not good at romance. LOL
^ I have to agree. When it comes down to it, her pairings (with the exception of James and Lily and Tonks and Lupin, but they don't really count anyway) really make no sense.

Putting her obvious mistakes aside for a moment, her minor character romances make no sense either!!! Harry and Cho? Hermy and Viktor? Ginny and Dean? Ron and Lavender were funny for a while, but even they made no sense!! No wonder these "relationships" dissolved faster than they appeared!!

I mean I get that they're teenagers and they're supposed to make mistakes in their love lives, but I mean come on!! If JK can have them go through the craziness that they go through EVERY year and survive, then she should be able to pair them up well enough to make at least a little bit of sense!! Romance is clearly not her thing, and while I realize that HP is not a romance novel, it would have been nice to have some pairings (like the ones we've talked about) to read and see that help break up the tragedy that is Harry Potter's life.

She really should have consulted her fans after SS to see who made the most sense together, lol
over a year ago Pensieve_Seeker said…
OnlyHarmioneHJP--You stated "Yeah. Pensieve, you seem to be spewing bad vibes everywhere. I mean you're entitled to your opinion, but don't come over here ruining our happiness. That would be the wrong thing to do. At least as far as I'm involved."

Why would my providing ojective factual information ruin your happiness?
Pensieve_Seeker - Oh don't worry. You're not ruining my happiness. I just don't understand why you feel the need to comment in a contradictory and clearly not objective manner. I mean, we all know what the book tells us. We've read them and know how they end. We've seen the films. So why then do you enter the conversation with a negative "factual" comment? I mean it's all in good fun on our ends, but it always seems like you just want to come in and make the people here feel foolish for having the opinion they do. That's how I'm perceiving it anyway.
^ Yeah OnlyHarmione HJP is right - and nobody here said that your information is not right or not factual.I HOPE THAT I MADE MY POINT CLEAR.

So is there anything sensible and important that you want to say or did youjust come in here to spew bad vibes - just as OnlyHarmioneHJP said?

And dont forget that we are here to defend Harmony!!
cake
Yesterday was Emma's birthday!
cake
I know!! I FBed her and wished her a Happy Birthday. I SOOO wish I knew her!! We could have partied it up for her 21st!!!
^ yeah we could have!!!
cake
April 19 is Hermione's birthday isnt it?
Lol, I believe so. What a coincidence, lol.
yeah!
Wow, I think we need a new topic here as well, lol
yes! so u choose it!!
well this was supposed to be the debate forum right? We can't really debate each other when we basically have the same thoughts, lol.

How do you feel about the Romione kiss coming up in DH2?? I'm absolutely dreading it, but I'm hopefully that it won't be anywhere near as epic as the Harmione Horcruz kiss.
tongue
^yeah nothing can match the harmony kiss!! I think I will close my eyes coz i really dont want to see it!(yuck)
mischievous
yeah we need someone to debate but no one is turning up are they? I have asked

Sapp and Pensieve - coz they are debating in the answer section through comments nad instead of doing it there they can atleast come here so that atleast we wont be bored and running out of topics!
tongue
^ lol, good point. Another debate would be interesting. I've been putting in my two cents over there as well. Always follow the debate, lol

And I agree, I'm probably going to close my eyes, scream and throw things at the screen. I sorta feel bad for whoever sees the film in the theater I'm in, because I won't be able to contain myself.
over a year ago AutumnDrake said…
worried
Harry and Hermione are just perfect together, Ron and Ginny, go find someone new!
^ yeh thats right! whew! we've got one more harmony fan on board! thnks for joining!
^ yeah. luna and neville r just sitting there, waiting for those two. MAKE A MOVE AND LEAVE PERFECTION ALONE!!!
^ LOL! u r right!
it's just irritating to think about it. it seems so implausible that people actually consider canon the way it should be, lol
^ The idea of Romione is simply stupid! bickering all the time and they have mutual attraction? how funny and unrealistic. In a relationship there should be some sort of respect which Romione lacks way too much!

And talk about Harry Ginny - thrown out of nowhere!
blush
to think that JKR thinks we r off base by thinking this... she said herself that "it could have gone that way"... every writer knows that thier works r up for interpretation, so to think that people wouldn't think differently is weird to me. be able to hear differing view points and acknowledge the evidence behind it. while she may have intended to do one thing, she did another, and did it BETTER than what she intended to do. I hope that she respects harmonians as much as she respects any other fan, because regardless of what decision she came to, I have endless respect for her.
sunny
^true, true, except for that Romione part even I like JKR - I mean she is a genius - think of how much brain work she would have done to writ Hp in 7 parts. I respect her decision but I stick to my opinion. She said 'it could have gone that way...'So I like Hp in that way - Harmony way. Except for that little flaw of hers, she is still gr8!!!
we surely need someone to debate with over here!!!its boring isnt it?
little bit. we just need to find another strong topic to talk about. any ideas?
^nothing to fit in this forum - but I posted one in the Harmony fans forum and I left a message on ur wall - read it -very important!
cool
I messaged u.read it - very imp-!!!
laugh
hello!anyone up here?
I still am!! But we established that there's nothing going on over here since pensieve bailed. Maybe if we come up with a new topic he/she will come back, lol
smile
^maybe!how about inviting Pensieve here? LOL
laugh
I think he/she would think it was some kind of a trick, lol. Pensieve defintely hates our guts, lol, or at the very least thinks we're immensely irratating... couldn't hurt to give it a shot tho I suppose.
over a year ago MissKnowItAll said…
Hey...

I could debate if you want. :)
smile
^sure! it will be fun!!!
over a year ago MissKnowItAll said…
smile
Awesome. So...I take it you guys like him with Hermione? :p
smile
^ That would be a complete understatement, Miss, lol. We ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE AND ADORE HARRY WITH HERMIONE!!!! We know it's quite controversial, but we can't help what we understand from the book and what we see in the movies. Everyone's take on things is different, and we just happen to fall on the Harmione/Harmony side.