Harry and Ginny ADD ur 가장 좋아하는 harry ginny moment!!!

princesscool posted on Jul 26, 2009 at 02:54AM
i was just thinking about all the amazing moments of harrya and ginny and thought that we should list them out, try and be exotic!!!NO MORE THAN ON AT A TIME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry and Ginny 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princesscool said…
i thought thatb since its kinda hard to do the alphabetcial thing that this would be more fun!!!! so whos first??????
over a year ago volleyblue13 said…
heart
Well i guess that i'll go first.... uh.... my favorite would probably in book 6, obviously their first kiss, and i thought it was funny in the book when it said that the monster inside harry purred. It's kinda cheesy but that's how some ppl feel :)
over a year ago GinnyPotter4Eva said…
heart
and ill go 2nd....... my fav is in the 6th movie,the first kiss and thetime where ginny wips something of harrys face its really cute
 and ill go 2nd....... my fav is in the 6th movie,the first 키스 and thetime where ginny wips somethin
over a year ago xharrypotterx said…
every momment!!!
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
I loved the Kiss, it was really amazing, but for me its beaten by a little bit by another moment in the 6th book, before they got together. The exact quote from the book is:
" Harry, laughing with the others. was glad to have an innocent reason to look at Ginny; he had received several more Bludger injuries during practice because he had not been keeping an eye on the Snitch."
I don't normally find it funny when a 'good guy' gets hurt, but this is hilarious and I love the extreme cheesiness of the fact that he couldn't keep his eyes of Ginny even long enough to do his favorite thing in the world; play Quidditch.
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
Book 6, where Ginny mentions that Romilda asked if Harry really hhad a tattoo of a Hhungarian Horntail on his chest and she replied that it was a hippogriff
over a year ago princesscool said…
i loved all the moments in the deathly hallows when he just sits there and wonders what ginny is doing, especially when ron gets upset with the fact that he doesnt know if his family is alive. Harry thinks of what he would do just to make sure ginny is safe. <3
over a year ago Flickerflame said…
One no one's mentioned here yet is his 17th birthday kiss